Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Rozabeez wrote: »
    :(:( Sober on xmas day in college...for shame.

Pourqoui?

argh I'm bored, and should be in the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Came home from college for the first time in weeks and I really shouldn't have, the house is FREEZING because the boiler's broken and there's no food because the mammy is letting everything run out before the Christmas shop. Bah, humbug.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Took Barleybooley's l'il sis around DIT Open Day. Was fun. Tied balloons to her wrist to make it easier to find her in a crowd. In a net cafe now with a load of balloons. Drawing a few looks.

Moar balloons!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

The best day of your life. I said this to you earlier Roz, I actually think Xmas day is better than RAG week. Pure session, everyone's about, absolute mess. It's feckin fantastic. AND I DONT HAVE A SPANISH EXAM THE DAY AFTER.

Expect madness.

Wait wait wait allandanyways...
    Having known you for the last two christmas days, how is it even possible that you say its better?
    I'd be surprised if you knew your own name at last years :pac:
    Shame on you ya big drunkie - remember, keep it under two bottles of wine ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Better yet, stick to the vodka!

Kids, I'm on anti biotics for another week, if this doesn't clear up by next Monday, I have to go for blood tests for glandular fever. Now, I can't be going for blood tests when my blood is half alcohol.

I just dropped the laptop off the bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Kazuma wrote: »
    Wait wait wait allandanyways...
    Having known you for the last two christmas days, how is it even possible that you say its better?
    I'd be surprised if you knew your own name at last years :pac:
    Shame on you ya big drunkie - remember, keep it under two bottles of wine ;)

It's the fact that although I may not remember my own name, I still manage to retain the contents of my stomach AND manage not to lose my shoes and only notice I don't have them halfway down Parson st. So yes. It's the best day ever.

ACCESS DENIED.

You know who you are, boardsie. Bad karma man, bad karma.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Banquo wrote:
    ACCESS DENIED.

You know who you are, boardsie. Bad karma man, bad karma
    Shup wudja! Also, it wasn't me, it was two of my friends!

Ok, who wants a drunk text?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Arrrggghhhh understanding something but not being able to do it because fcking excel is the msot annoying computer programme thing ever invented!:mad:
    **** sakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke!

Story buds!

What'd Michellenman do now? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

the music man sounds annoyed. shame her.

Nothing major! Jeez.

Went out in town last night, was gonna go to Karma on Fishamble street but the bouncer would only let me and another friend in (even though the others are 19/20 - go figure). Refused my other friends because their passport photos are too old (they're like 13 in them, this was back when everyone got 10 year passports). He kept going on about how he knew it was them in the photo and that it wasn't forged or anything but that he couldn't let them in. Madness.

It just so happens Banquo was standing right beside us at the time. So that's him being mean and telling people here we got rejected, cheers man. :P

Went to button factory instead. I end up there thinking that it's gonna be good but it never really is too much techno and florescent clothes for my liking.

You didn't even go drink mojitos for me! Goddamnit Michelle! BANNED!

I drank enough for both of us, believe me.

Also got an apple latice on the way home. Mmmmm

You'll have to drink for me tomorrow week too :(

Oh ok then. If you insist. :p

I've kinda figured out, if I'm not better, and went for blood tests on Monday morning, would I be ok to drink? However apparently if it IS glandular fever that means alcohol is a really bad idea... some sort of alcohol intolerance or something.

Mumble mumble.... I'd like a cuppa tea.

I been boozing loads of times while on antibiotics. Once was four days of Oxegen and I survived. If it's a throat infection or something then sure vodka will numb the pain away. I'd recommend it, in fact :p

Glandular fever however... maybe not such a good idea...

Well see I didn't want to go for blood tests and then they'd be like, "It appears your blood is half vodka"

Easily solved. Drink rum.
    :p

• Advertisement

Hahaha rum is the devil!

Sleepy. So sleepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

banquo wrote: »
    Sleepy. So sleepy.
    All nighter last night. Involved watching football highlights, an erotic film, having two early morning fry ups and and doing an hour's college work from 7.00 to 8.00! In pacr now waiting for the exhaustion to strike!

I just got outta bed. Cancelled lectures ftw.

David Norris at 4 in JH 2 :D

David Norris at 4 in JH 2 :D

Totally forgot that was on! Should be good.

Come! There's a bit until it starts...

David Norris is funniest man alive.

Gods I'm feelin a good bit better today, may be rarin' to go next Monday after all!

• Advertisement

David Norris is funniest man alive.

So true! It was a brilliant talk :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement