Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    Fn; bg. (few naggins; be grand)

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

@Rcaz What?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

@Rcaz What?

We're not all such ultra craic that you can't ignore us for study, are we? :P

Well this is the amazing thing about my current level of dedication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

so tirrrrrrrrreddddddd.....

/sleep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I have a sudden craving to hitch a ride back to Kilkenny to get dinner at one of my favourite restaurants. The only thing stopping me isn't the lunacy of the idea - it's that they'd be closed before I get there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

You could go to Kilkenny at the weekend? It's Friday, now!

I've come to hate Fridays. A four-hour lecture from 2 til 6, followed by a shift at work from 6 til 10 does not a happy Joe make. :(
    ...this is the fifth one of these in a row, iirc.

:(

Can I ask something off topic? NUI Maynooth is made up of three colleges at the minute, St. Patricks, Froebel, and the remaining new bit. What's the remainder called as a college? Maynooth College?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

:(

Can I ask something off topic? NUI Maynooth is made up of three colleges at the minute, St. Patricks, Froebel, and the remaining new bit. What's the remainder called as a college? Maynooth College?

There's also St. Kieran's College and the Pontifical University.

and the rest is known as the National University of Ireland Maynooth.

Other universities are a collection of Colleges and Schools, NUIM has colleges, schools, departments and institutes. But if you subtract one bit, its still NUIM

Ah! Cheers. :)

• Advertisement

So how's everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I just want to sleep forever!! I am sooo tired!!

I painted my room yesterday, needed to go over some bits but I have run out of paint. It's bugging me now!

So how's everyone

We all miss our mammies.

I've drawn about a thousand quavers today. I hate myself for liking repetitive music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Ewww, repetitive music!
    I drew 0 quavers today, but made about 20 synths for an assignment...

Edit: Double Post

Edit: Triple Post

Stupid Quick Reply...

It's finally done. Yay.

Finished too, happy enough! :)

It would be great if people cleaned up after themselves in the arts block/canteen/common room. Have a bit of cop on and don't leave everything to the cleaners. There's a ridiculous amount of bins on campus, please use them.

• Advertisement

I didn't much like the mess from rag week either! That lovely stream by Greenes and that fella's garden were ruined!

They're building a bagel factory where the café which I've forgotten the name of used to be, in Manor Mills. The one with the penguins. What was it called??
    Mental blank. Can't remember.

But more importantly. BAGELS. Yayyyyyy!

Edit: ESQUIRES. I actually looked that up, it was bugging me so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

How so Joe wrote: »
    They're building a bagel factory where the café which I've forgotten the name of used to be, in Manor Mills. The one with the penguins. What was it called??
    Mental blank. Can't remember.

But more importantly. BAGELS. Yayyyyyy!

Edit: ESQUIRES. I actually looked that up, it was bugging me so much.

This confuses me, both O'Briens in Maynooth have built in Bagel Factories.

Why has no one grasped the obviously great opportunity of opening a Subway franchise in Maynooth, whyyyyy?

mp3guy wrote: »
    This confuses me, both O'Briens in Maynooth have built in Bagel Factories.

Why has no one grasped the obviously great opportunity of opening a Subway franchise in Maynooth, whyyyyy?
    Both? Aren't there three and two halves?

Also, it's not the same.

Also, Subway probably would do very well. But it's a big enough risk when there's already one in Leixlip. It's not that far away. And I'm still happy with the bagels.

How so Joe wrote: »
    Aren't there three and two halves?
    There are 5 O'Briens? :eek: JH, the library, Manor Mills, Tescos, where's the other one?

Also, I have discovered that stress caused by impending assignments hinders the quality of said assignments. Newton's Law in action

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

Daemos wrote: »
    There are 5 O'Briens? :eek: JH, the library, Manor Mills, Tescos, where's the other one?

Education House!

Bobsammy wrote: »
    Education House!

I think only B. Ed. students and PGDE students know that one exists. I know of its existence only thanks to my sister. I've never actually >seen< it.

Well the secret is out now :p

Daemos wrote: »
    Well the secret is out now :p

But will you actually bother go to Education house? The college is flush with coffeeshops, actually. Costa, Bewleys, three O'Brienseseses, Chill, Phoenix, Londis and the Nescafé machines... You'll never be short of coffee.

or hot chocolate from the machines. Mmmmmm....

• Advertisement

The O'Briens in Education House is only open for like 3 hours or something in the day anyway.

God a Subway in Manor Mills would be epic. I'd eat there every day... And there would definitely be enough business for one here as well as in Leixlip - only people from Leixlip are really going to go to that one tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement