Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top ten ''celebs" I love to hate in ireland

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

1. Rosanna Davidson. Always talking ****e.
    2. The entire modelling scene in Ireland. See Rosanna.
    3. Bono. See Rosanna.
    4. Wesley Quirke. Cites UFC as one of his loves on Bebo, enough said.
    5. That ****ing idiot of a cockmagnet brother of his, Andy Quirke.
    6. Louis Walsh. ****. Enough said.
    7. Samantha Mumba. See Louis.
    8. Brendan O' Connor. Only in Ireland would we try and paint this guy as our Simon Cowell. Wanker.
    9. Cillian Murphy. Shut the **** up for once you tool.
    10. Johnathon Rhys Meyers. See Murphy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

I hate pretty much every famous and successful Irish person because I'm a bitter nobody with a small mind. How dare anybody from this small island become famous. They should come right back down to earth with the rest of us. Who do they think they are exactly? *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Never heard of the majority of them, but..

GLEN HANSARD - (Decent) band in the early days but they've been sh*te for a good few years now. Grow up you f*cking whinging c*nt. Poof rock.

That prick thats on before the Simpsons on RTE2. Thinks he's that curly haired fella that's been in every American comedy in the past 5 years. I f*cking depise that little creep.

Bono, it's actually unbelievable how much of a hypocrite that guy is. No denying his talent though. At least he's a real celebrity, not like the rest of these jokers. What a shame.

That celebrity lawyer and his c*nt of a girlfriend. She is the worst human being ever as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty much every Irish comedian. The Panel - what a bunch of dicks. Not even remotely funny. Des Bishop is the only decent (Irish) comedian I can think of..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

ian o doherty that big fat fella who writes for the indo and is always on rte

cant stand the sight of him

heard he got a knee in the face at wolfetones gig a few years back heheheahaa any opinions on him

oh hey did i mention my NEW FRIEND (heheheh) conchubhar1 also agrees hehehehahahahhehehehe ian o doherty should get a kick in the head good 1 mate hehehehe

i haaaaate him! he's worse than the braindeads ye hear on fm104 calling in..cnutblooded fcukfaced ****ehawk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

the cast of fair city..:P though they dont deserve the title of 'celebs'

mate:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

i haaaaate him! he's worse than the braindeads ye hear on fm104 calling in..cnutblooded fcukfaced ****ehawk

defo:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

George Lee and Enda Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

George Lee and Enda Kenny

Leave it out brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    1. Rosanna Davidson. Always talking ****e.
    2. The entire modelling scene in Ireland. See Rosanna.
    3. Bono. See Rosanna.
    4. Wesley Quirke. Cites UFC as one of his loves on Bebo, enough said.
    5. That ****ing idiot of a cockmagnet brother of his, Andy Quirke.
    6. Louis Walsh. ****. Enough said.
    7. Samantha Mumba. See Louis.
    8. Brendan O' Connor. Only in Ireland would we try and paint this guy as our Simon Cowell. Wanker.
    9. Cillian Murphy. Shut the **** up for once you tool.
    10. Johnathon Rhys Meyers. See Murphy.

Cillian Murphy? Shut up for once? What's he ever said? He rarely even does interviews, how can he shut up for once when he never speaks?

Can't believe I forgot him and that other pompous arse, Kevin Myers. F*cking pricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

jaysus, 11 pages and no mention of Bill "young at heart" Cullen and his sidekick Jackie "melted welly" Lavin?! Ye are slippin up lads!

Honorable mention to Glen Hansard alright, jaysus that Falling Slowly song epitomises everything, and i mean EVERYTHING thats wrong with Irish music, utter tedium!

and +1 to most everyone else mentioned so far!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

coyle wrote: »

Honorable mention to Glen Hansard alright, jaysus that Falling Slowly song epitomises everything, and i mean EVERYTHING thats wrong with Irish music, utter tedium!

and +1 to most everyone else mentioned so far!!

ah come one..in fairness the whole of irish popular music is far worse than them..westlife..boyzone..the corrs? don't remember them?

I think he was talking about real music.

Advertisement