Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top ten ''celebs" I love to hate in ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

Have Colin & Jim Jim being mentioned yet?

Infantile gimps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Pat Kenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

in fairness mentioning thel iks of brian o driscoll and robbie keane in the asme thread as rosanna davidson and glenda gilson and the likes of 'celebs' is ridiculous they are sport-stars who actually have talent and should not be labelled under the 'celeb' tag.. many ppl actually forget wat a celebrity truly is... none of this jade goody sh*t!

Robbie Keane bought into the "I earn more then you do, Dont you know who I am" thing. I have witnessed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Robbie Keane bought into the "I earn more then you do, Dont you know who I am" thing. I have witnessed it.
    He'll always be a scobe though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

That chinless cnunt Brian.... oh fcuk I've forgotton the fcukers name.

Rte 2 .

Forehead like a fcukin 6 acre field.

lol lol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Colin "Alexander The Bleedin Deadly" Farrell.
    Long-haired wanker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Gavin Lambe Murphy,complete w*nkstain of the highest order,there are buses that should be knocking dwon that c*nt

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Bricriu

I can't believe that nobody has mentioned Paul Williams (the 'Crime' Correspondent for some peanut-brained Sunday rag); he is such a Garda brown-noser that his face is unrecognisable.

He invents most of the stuff he publishes, and is the greatest PR man the cops ever had. He never, ever, questions anything the cops do.

His ego is huge, and he goes around telling anyone who will listen that criminals regularly try to kill him (most of them don't even know he exists, or can't read).

What a stupid egostistical cnut he is. He's nearly as bad as that British celebrity egostistical cnut Geldoff (at least he got out of Ireland and gave us a bit of peace).

Jimmy Greally (smug cnut that does that city channel food show) Jesus, does he love himself or what.
    Charlie Bird.
    All of the Expose crew.
    All of the Ireland AM crew.
    All of TV3, come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭Panda

Its way too easy to name famous/celebrity type irish people that are easily dislikeable/hateable because practically every single one of the ****ers are useless at what they do. (e.g. Has anyone mentioned the entire cast of Fair City?)

Theres no point in mentioning the people that have been mentioned already.

It would be much harder to come up with ten likable irish famous/celebrity types...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Bricriu wrote: »
    I can't believe that nobody has mentioned Paul Williams (the 'Crime' Correspondent for some peanut-brained Sunday rag); he is such a Garda brown-noser that his face is unrecognisable.

He invents most of the stuff he publishes, and is the greatest PR man the cops ever had. He never, ever, questions anything the cops do.

His ego is huge, and he goes around telling anyone who will listen that criminals regularly try to kill him (most of them don't even know he exists, or can't read).

Largely true. An hysterical whine merchant of the first order.

Bricriu wrote: »

What a stupid egostistical cnut he is. He's nearly as bad as that British celebrity egostistical cnut Geldoff (at least he got out of Ireland and gave us a bit of peace).

+1 for that cnunt paul williams but special mention must go to that lanky,hypocritical multimillionaire celebrity poverty campaigner and media mogul Bob Bastard Geldof.
    The utter,utter cheek of him to finacially benefit from a cause he harangued and browbeat the public into donating to for years.
    How dare the cnunt make 40 million form a media company as a direct result of whinging about famine in africa.Him and that scumbag bono will share a cell in hell and i'll dance a jig on both thier graves.

+1 on Geldof.

What a wakner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Eddie fcuking Hobbs..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

Degsy wrote: »
    Tommy Tiernan
    Ed Byrne
    Dara Obrien

you are too sensitive

fair eneough - i think hes funny at times

''ehhhh actualy'' it's ó briain

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Who the **** is goggi when he is at home. Is he one of those Evening Herald celebs who are afraid to cross the M50 for fear they will lose their star quality or something.

Am also waiting for the "oh these people have children/pets so you shouldn't slag them off" post.

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Ryle Nugent

continuity
    try
    drico

(dont lie you all know how to impersonate his voice for those words)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

ten pages and no Glen Hansard? guess he must be ok then...

• Advertisement

ah now - how can ya not like glen hansard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

Bono! I'm in a niteclub using mobile internet now, shows how bored i am! Help me im gettin old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

b28 wrote: »
    Bono! I'm in a niteclub using mobile internet now, shows how bored i am! Help me im gettin old
    And you're thinking about Bono! You're in the wrong niteclub :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

ah now - how can ya not like glen hansard?

I do like him..I'm actually glad to see he's not mentioned on this list as he is actually a bonafide celebrity now(the simpsons! an oscar!! ffs!)

just thought people would have the knives out for him..they usually do and he doesnt deserve it..great ****in band man..best this country ever turned out(and ignored weirdly)

even irish people, begrudging ***** that we are, can hate glen or any of the frames

mac con iomaire !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

ian o doherty that big fat fella who writes for the indo and is always on rte

cant stand the sight of him

heard he got a knee in the face at wolfetones gig a few years back heheheahaa any opinions on him

oh hey did i mention my NEW FRIEND (heheheh) conchubhar1 also agrees hehehehahahahhehehehe ian o doherty should get a kick in the head good 1 mate hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

1) Glenda "eyebrows" Gilson
    2) Amanda ''big tits"" Brunker(Don't dis the tits) sub with Robbie Keane
    3) Brian "the stud" o'driscoll
    4) Martin "how are you" King
    5) Loius "i love young boys" walsh(less annoyin lately) sub with Pat Spillane
    6) That fat culchie of "your a star"(who) sub with Sean Moncrieff
    7) Ryan "the bone" turbidy
    8) Lorraine "i love myself" keane
    9) Rosanna Davidson (Rosie ok for now) sub with Hector
    10) The Feckin Ahern Clan and that prat from westlife screwing his daughter

that guy is the epitomy of ''roysh'' and everything that is wrong with this country

(well if he is a ffer then yes everything)

irish footie ledge - no way
    pat spilllane - gaa ledge
    moncrief from newstalk - how dare you?
    hector anseo tá mé totaly as mo bhosca? ledge box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 xxcocochanelxx

the cast of fair city..:P though they dont deserve the title of 'celebs'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

even irish people, begrudging ***** that we are, can hate glen or any of the frames

I think you'll find we can.

Advertisement