Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top ten ''celebs" I love to hate in ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

IronMan wrote: »
    You some up the word vitriol better than anyone else on this site. Bacik is a total cnunt of a person. I'd add Eddie Hobbs to the list.
    Who the **** is Ivana Bacik? (got the full name from the quote)
    Oh and being pendantic, 'Wesanna' misspelled Lynyrd Skynyrd. :rolleyes:
    When the only Skynyrd song you know is "Freebird", the spelling of the band's name doesn't come in to it.

I personally only know Freebird, but I don't call myself a Skynyrd fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Degsy wrote: »
    Gerry Ryan
    Colm and Jim Jim
    Bono
    Gavin Friday
    Guggi
    Linda Martin
    Phil Coulter
    Hector
    Mary Harney
    Eddie Hobbs
    That perma-tanned cnunt who owns a restaurant
    Rachel Allen
    Darina Allen
    Tim "the paedo" Allen
    Brian Dowling
    Ronan Keating
    Bob Geldof
    Micheal Flatley
    Both of the Seoiges
    Samantha Mumba
    Ivana Bacik
    Van Morrison
    Tommy Tiernan
    Ed Byrne
    Dara Obrien
    Dave mcsavage

Dave McSavage is very low down there Degsy. He's no 1 for me. Maybe it's an inverted list I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Terry wrote: »

I personally only know Freebird, but I don't call myself a Skynyrd fan.

who doesn't know Sweet Home Alabama

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Barry Egan.
    Brendan O Connor.
    Aenghus Fanning.
    Liam McCormack (TosserTV).
    Des Cahill.
    Lisa Murphy.
    Dana.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Kiera wrote: »
    Stop stop stop. Stop starting stupid poxy threads!

top ten ''celebs" I love to hate in ireland

1) Glenda "eyebrows" Gilson
    2) Amanda ''big tits"" Brunker
    3) Brian "the stud" o'driscoll
    4) Martin "how are you" King
    5) Loius "i love young boys" walsh
    6) That fat culchie of "your a star"
    7) Ryan "the bone" turbidy
    8) Lorraine "i love myself" keane
    9) Rosanna Davidson
    10) Kiera

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

stepbar wrote: »
    Dave McSavage is very low down there Degsy. He's no 1 for me. Maybe it's an inverted list I don't know.

They're in no particular order of importance,they're all equally ****.
    I'm sure i forgot a few
    Dermot Galvin
    Dana
    Eamonn Dunphy
    Fran Cosgrove
    Spiral
    That Nordy with the dead eyes from your a star
    Tabby(i know he's not famous but it nearly happened)
    Ray Darcy
    Oooim Michael McMullan
    Sr Stanislauas "I cant mind my own fcuckin business" Kennedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Gerald keane. FFS, only in ireland would a gobsh!te like him be tolerated. Who the fk wants to see the chinless gimp anywhere, let alone on the telly or Indo at every available oportunity?

His girlfriend is do s*cking dumb, she doesn't know where she is from. She is from Broadford Avenue in Ballinteer, but can't seem to remember her address, or her normal accent. She keeps telling anyone who will listen that she is in fact from Dundrum and that annoying put on D4 accent is making her look like an even bigger twit than she already is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

(1) Ryan Tubridy
    (2) Garrett Tubridy (http://garretttubridy.ie/)
    (3) Gerry Ryan
    (4) Ronan Keating
    (5) Hector O' Hejsagdajgajhgdsaajshgd or whatever the f*ck is name is.
    (6) Tommy Tiernan
    (7) Martin Mansergh
    (8) Ivana Bacik
    (9) Every FF politician
    (10) Paul Hewson
    (11) Guggi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

(7) Martin Mansergh

How could I forget this clown.

Have heard a lot of people (admittedly FF people) call him an intellectual, or in their words 'a genius'. However, anytime I've heard him speak (or rather pontificate) I've been less than impressed with his much vaunted intellect.

Also forgot to mention in my list:

Brendan O'Connor
    Liz O'Kane
    Isobel Morton

3 clowns still peddling the Irish property bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Mark Cagney off ireland am,that derisive laugh!god he is awful!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Who the **** is Ivana Bacik? (got the full name from the quote)

Used be a student leader, then appeared in the Senate.

Nodin wrote: »
    Used be a student leader, then appeared in the Senate.

Ugly as sin,cant string a converstaion together without talking about abortion,rape,contraception and when she was in the students union and nearly went to mountjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

hurdehur wrote: »
    1. Andrew Maxwell (I basically had to stop watching the panel because I die of embarrassment at his pathetic attempts to be funny. I think he infected that Northern guy too.)

Yeah, that guy drives me nuts. He does shows over here too and is sometimes on TV. The guy is not funny and makes me squirm with all the F-word stuff... it's vulgar and not funny and even regular Irish people don't cuss that much.

Also, any of the resident columnists who write for the Sunday Indo.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

That chinless cnunt Brian.... oh fcuk I've forgotton the fcukers name.

Rte 2 .

Forehead like a fcukin 6 acre field.

Brian Ormond? Originallly on You're a star/Popstars, can't remember which. Typically has a glenda-esque model girlfriend who also has a problem with her eyebrows...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

What's the name of the gimp who does the rugby commentary?
    He really pisses me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Ryle Nugent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭hurdehur

What's the name of the gimp who does the rugby commentary?
    He really pisses me off.

Jim Sherwin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Lol, what a trooper.
    While in college, the opportunity to work as an intern for Congressman Joe Kennedy in Boston presented itself. While the rest of my college mates went off to earn a fortune in bars and restaurants in Atlantic City, I was working for free for the constituents of Boston’s eighth district. The experience instilled in me a sense of what public servants could do for the people and left little doubt after that summer that I wanted to embark on a career in public service in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

While in college, the opportunity to work as an intern for Congressman Joe Kennedy in Boston presented itself. Admittedly, this was due to the very kind friends of Mater and Pater who vouchsafed to me that any avenue would open to me if I so required it. While the rest of my college mates went off to max out their credit card accounts on teenage hookers in Atlantic City and my brother Ryan used Pater's contacts to gain a valuable start in the world of obscenely-paid and deluded nepotism in RTÉ, I was working for free for the great unwashed of Boston’s eighth district, many of whom were of the coloured race. The experience instilled in me a sense of what people with connections could do to gain for themselves a prestigious and well-paying job, all the while pretending to care about the plebs. Meanwhile, my dearest brother Ryan is still suffering, as the scientists are no closer to developing a suitable plastic surgery procedure to remedy his horrific deformity, namely: the withered, aged scrotum skin stretched over a tennis ball that he calls a face.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Gerald keane. FFS, only in ireland would a gobsh!te like him be tolerated. Who the fk wants to see the chinless gimp anywhere, let alone on the telly or Indo at every available oportunity?

Eh, who is this guy? :confused:
    galwayrush wrote: »
    I didn't know we had 10 celebs.
    We have plenty of talent challenged media whores though.

So,so true.

I can only think of one cool person to come out of Ireland (Phil Lynott) and that was yonks ago. Such a shame most of our 'celebs' are wannabe's that are either trying to emulate English footballers' wives (Glenda Gilson and her ilk) or are media 'personas'. (Eddie Hobbs, Eamon Dunphy,etc). How dull.

That said, I don't actually care enough about them to hate them.

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »
    Ugly as sin,cant string a converstaion together without talking about abortion,rape,contraception and when she was in the students union and nearly went to mountjoy.

So taking in the obesession with students, yez have 3 things in common. You should give her a ring, I'd say yer in with a chance at least.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Louis "The Plug"Walshe - Media whore an brassnecked plugger

Gerry "The Gutt" Ryan - Loud /opiniated/arrogant/ligger

Tommy "Talentless" Tiernan - Loud mouthed navan clown

Ryan "SmartAss" Tubridy - Blackrock College / D4 Head

Joe "Dufficer" Duffy - Up his own hole an lodged.

Lucy "Teeth" Kennedy - Failed ladette

Blanaid "Bell belly" Ni cofaigh - Bell voiced slap faced gimp.

George "Potato head" Hook - Self important /Rugger Bugger / Accent from hell

Martin "Squealer" Manserg - Plum voiced mandarin from Tipperary ???

Charlie "Common man" McCreevy - Lecturing us from the flesh pots of Brussels

Patrick "The Regulator" Neary - You fcuked up - give back your pension.

have a nice day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Its Glenda "face like a man" Gilson and Amanda "I've had work done since the baby" Brunker.

Its 0ubli "i would still bang both of them like a barn door in a hurricane" ette.

0ubliette wrote: »
    Its 0ubli "i would still bang both of them like a barn door in a hurricane" ette.

Don't do Brunker near any heat sources though....

O, we forgot Gillian "not my fault" Bowler, who isn't to blame and won't be handing back any of the approximately 450,000 a year she was pulling from ILP....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

a few people appearing on these lists amaze me and are genuinly nice people. for one, Rosanna Davidson is a fu*ckin beautiful woman and anybody slagging her off is just jealous of her success. you know you all would, even the girls! :cool:i just knew she would appear in the OP cos irish people have a habit of begrudgery. Brunker also derseves some credit for what she has done with herself over the past few years.

the biggest examples to me are -

Bono.
    Glenda Gilson.
    Ronan Keating.
    That muppet from TTV.
    That muppet that presented some program on RTE for kids and know does sports reports on RTE news.

anybody slagging her off is just jealous of her success

What success?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mine would be all male like Gerry Fat Ryan , Pat the Plank, Brush "the nob" Sheils, Rowan "****in keating" (in fairness he does good work for cancer), and my no 1 hate is "Bono" . What a fcuking knob of the highest order.

No women as honestly I'd shag them all especially Gilsen + Rosanna ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Please, please, please mark that link as NSFW, I screamed in terror like a little girl when I saw his face. Everyone in the office is looking at me funny now. Appalling as it is to imagine, Ryan is actually the good-looking one in the family. The whole clan should be exiled to a leper colony.

• Advertisement

So taking in the obesession with students, yez have 3 things in common. You should give her a ring, I'd say yer in with a chance at least.

Is that an in-joke for the unemployed?

Advertisement