Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top ten ''celebs" I love to hate in ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Degsy wrote: »
    Is that an in-joke for the unemployed?
    Well, I get it, and I've a job......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Nodin wrote: »
    Well, I get it, and I've a job......

Very good.
    Who writes your material?

. Brunker also derseves some credit for what she has done with herself over the past few years.

Now hould on...credit where credit is due

Degsy wrote: »
    Very good.
    Who writes your material?

A man with a job.

I'd say Mr B. Grudger and Mr Bit R. Ness has more of a hand in yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Okay, here it goes

Brian O' Driscoll
    Louis Walsh
    Ed Byrne
    Gavin Lambe Murphy
    Rosanna Davison
    Glenda Gilson
    Tom Doorly that pretentious snake.

Generally, I despise the kind of person who likes to flash their wealth to the rest of us plebs. Not all on the above list fit that description though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I hate probably 99.9% of all Irish celebrities,pack of gickballs the whole lot of them,have a particular dislike of those useless c*nts Rosanna whats her face and that gimp of a boyfriend of hers....................his father Dick Quirke is responsible for a major amount of misery in this town with his 'entertainment emporiums',which have given gamblers annoymous swelling numbers,and lets not forgot the blind eye given to drugs being dealt in these premises,and his son,who is essentially a leech of a parasite,who lives off daddys money,him and her crashing that lamborgini into a wall at high speed would be welcome news

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

dawt
    john-joe wrote: »
    1) Glenda "eyebrows" Gilson
    2) Amanda ''big tits"" Brunker
    3) Brian "the stud" o'driscoll
    4) Martin "how are you" King
    5) Loius "i love young boys" walsh
    6) That fat culchie of "your a star"
    7) Ryan "the bone" turbidy
    8) Lorraine "i love myself" keane
    9) Rosanna Davidson
    10)

well im struggling to fill this spot.....

any suggestions?

ta

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    his father(...unsubstantiated libellous rant...)news

Do you feel better now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

That grotesque transvestite Shirley Temple Barr.
    That creepy,dead-looking travel bloke Cathal o'Shannon
    That nordie fool James Nesbit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

how and or why is Pat Kenny not only famous, but the biggest "star" that RTE has?

he epitomises the RTE list of celebs that shouldn't be imho. Useless, talentless individuals who for some reason do a TV programme watched by an average of 72 people per week and somehow think they are Tom ****ing Cruise or Paris Hilton.

Bugs the crap out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Brian O' Driscoll

Agree with this one. He should just stick to rugby instead of trying to inflict us with his stupid misshapen face and stupid ever-present smirk everytime we open a paper or turn on the tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭MoveOn

Is there actually such thing as a 'celebrity' in this country? There are people who are high profile certainly, but celebrity? Ehhhhh don't think so. There's this show on de tele of a saturday night where they disguise so-called celebrities and then send them out among the public and have a good old giggle about the fact that nobody recognises them, missing the fact that probably nobody they meet would know who the hell they are anyway. This week's show, for example, features the world famous Baz Ashmawy. Who the feck is he? Although admittedly there's a pretty funny Wikipedia page on him, evidently written by somebody who couldn't really be called his number one fan.

It's not like it's Brad Pitt wearing a fake moustache in fairness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

ok here goes:
    1./ Pauline McLynn
    2./ Twink
    3./ Soeige and
    4./ Soeige
    5./ sinead oconnor
    6./ kathryn thomas
    7./ lucy kennedy
    8./ gerry ryan (I have never been anti-gerry ryan (apart from his tv work) since I have been listening to him on and off since he did the 10-12pm slot on 2fm in the 80's but I heard his vomit on the morning he agreed to take the pay cut and that was it)
    9./ Duncan Stewarts daughter after seeing her on turbity
    10./ Ivana bakik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

This week's show, for example, features the world famous Baz Ashmawy.

one of those (Unfunny) clowns from the risible 'How Low Can You Go' show. Also has started to write an (unfunny) column in the Day and Night section of one of the papers on Friday charting his 'wacky' shenanigans.

Nothing more boring than reading about someones elses night out and how 'great' it was.

Actually, he'd make my list of hated Irish 'celebs' as well.

Oh and McSavage as wel.

dodgyme wrote: »
    9./ Duncan Stewarts daughter after seeing her on turbity

He has children? :confused: That's surprising. I always presumed by the way he goes on that he preferred to keep his chimney well ventilated.

Nothing more boring than reading about someones elses night out and how 'great' it was.

And probably nothing more annoying than enjoying your night out until suddenly being on the receiving end of some of his wacky actions. Oh how I laugh at the jollity of some of these people and their carry on. I wonder would his column include an incident such as him being decked and spending the night in casualty with a broken nose for annoying the crap out of somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Goonerette

That muppet Jim Corr. :mad:

Goonerette wrote: »
    That muppet Jim Corr. :mad:

I think it's terrible the way people insult the muppets...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

John Delaney, if he qualifies.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    John Delaney, if he qualifies.

Qualifies is not a word you often see associated with John Delaney.

• Advertisement

MoveOn wrote: »
    Qualifies is not a word you often see associated with John Delaney.

Certainly not as far as football is concerned. He is a qualified chartered accountant tho. Pity he didn't stick to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Nodin wrote: »
    Do you feel better now?

Yeah I do acyually,and how is it libellous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

mystic meg!

deirdre!

colm and jim (jim)

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Yeah I do acyually,and how is it libellous

What has he been convicted of in a court of law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    He has children? :confused: That's surprising. I always presumed by the way he goes on that he preferred to keep his chimney well ventilated.

ironically his daughter ....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

one of those (Unfunny) clowns from the risible 'How Low Can You Go' show. Also has started to write an (unfunny) column in the Day and Night section of one of the papers on Friday charting his 'wacky' shenanigans.
    I happened to read that column last friday. It really was horrible cringey stuff, completely made up as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

That arsehole whose wth yer one from the clinic, I think he gives head in resturaunts or somthing.
    Ed Byrne, Andrew Maxwell,Katy French,that little prick in the herald who thinks he's Hunter S Thompson.Dana, the ****. Pat Kenney,the whole Xpose crew and any body attached to the show. Enda ****in Kenney, Gerry Ryan (the Smug prick) the following staff of the following radio stations: EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, WITH A HUGE NOD to Dick O Shea, and all the ****TY spin 1038 "DJ'S". I SWEAR TO CHRIST, when's the last time you heard breaking the Law on SPIN1038. That Gavin Lamb fella, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick. Rosana in the highest (**** OFF already) Donal McIntyre, Robbie Keane, Damien Duff pair of ****. And anyone else who claims to be a celebrity, **** off. THOSE ****IN DYKES that sang at Eurovision.

Life Time Achivement Award
    JOE DUFFY and all his listeners. **** OFF.

-
    HATE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

in fairness mentioning thel iks of brian o driscoll and robbie keane in the asme thread as rosanna davidson and glenda gilson and the likes of 'celebs' is ridiculous they are sport-stars who actually have talent and should not be labelled under the 'celeb' tag.. many ppl actually forget wat a celebrity truly is... none of this jade goody sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I think a lot of people are just listing famous Irish people, rather than famous Irish people they love to hate. Then again, if anybody in Ireland gets the slightest hint of success they're automatically arrogant **** who need to be reminded of their working-class roots. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

john-joe wrote: »
    she (davidson) is even worse!! advertising her "dvd" on bebo! I hope a sex tape is released of her and a horse somewhere!

lol, oh, this made me laugh.. very funny.

Advertisement