Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari 575 Maranello F1 written off in Sandyford this morning (All Threads Merged)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Sooooooo who gets the bill for the ferrari?
    Insurance company?
    Valetor company sued directly?

The peugeot will be MIAB if it turns out an uninsured driver

Wouldnt want to be trying to sort this one out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

The lad who was driving that car goes to my school. Furthermore, he's in my year. He's never in school though, due to his valeting job.

At least that's what I have heard from some of the lads in my year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Nearly saw a crash same place this morning, somebody flying down the right lane, saw somebody stopped to go right and barged in at full speed to the left lane nearly taking out 2 cars. It was a woman in a honda prelude.

Was wondering what all the stuff on the road was from :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The owner of the valeting company is great at what he does it's just unfortunate for all parties involved. Thank god no one was hurt.

+1
    I heard the guy was not insured cause he only works at the weekend normally..
    Dean09 wrote: »
    "Rumour" has it that Des didnt own the car...

FFS, no more rumours or heresay! Either come on and say what you know for certain, or leave it at home.

I heard the guy was not insured cause he only works at the weekend normally
    Ruski wrote: »
    The lad who was driving that car goes to my school...
    ...He's never in school though, due to his valeting job.

And this proves my point on rumours... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

AudiChris wrote: »
    And this proves my point on rumours... :p
    Exactly, we want a pic of him in the drivers seat of the crashed 575 wearing his school uniform or no sale.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Ruski wrote: »
    The lad who was driving that car goes to my school. Furthermore, he's in my year. He's never in school though, due to his valeting job.

At least that's what I have heard from some of the lads in my year.
    Would you stop talking shíte. This kind of stuff just makes matters worse.
    Any more unsubstantiated rumours (by anyone) will result in a weeks ban for the offender.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I heard it was the butler in the kitchen with the candlestick :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Does anyone know who actually owns the car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Johnboy Mac

Oh, my dream car is fooked. What a shame. €30k plus should sort it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Oh, my dream car is fooked. What a shame. €30k plus should sort it!

Ya €30k for the front two wheels excluding tyres and VAT maybe:rolleyes::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Johnboy Mac

Ya €30k for the front two wheels excluding tyres and VAT maybe:rolleyes::pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭MarkN

For my experience of these guys there would be only two lads there including the owner who would be allowed drive a car like that.

School boys and Ferraris their daddy doesn't pay for just don't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nowye'retalkin

Mr Quiet wrote: »
    It was a valet guy and there is an issue over the insurance aspect. Valet guy lost it into oncoming traffic. Valet guy was allegedly not on the insurance policy for the valet company.

Easy to see the problems this is going to cause Des. Can he be arsed with it all any more at his age?

:pac:
    MarkN wrote: »
    Can I just say that I know the owner of the valet company that has been linked to this and it's a bloody disgrace that some idiot on Boards has been allowed claim anyone was or wasn't insured on any policy. :mad:

And there's plenty of companies that bridge the difference of a cars price tag to the owner and the value the insurance company will pay out - if I can have one on my car I don't see why a prestige car dealer can't avail of same.
    Mr Quiet wrote: »
    Sorry about that. I didn't mean to insinuate anything. But if you know Tony et al I am sure you can ask them yourself.

Please come back and set the matter straight? That would be nice.

:pac:
    MarkN wrote: »
    For my experience of these guys there would be only two lads there including the owner who would be allowed drive a car like that.

School boys and Ferraris their daddy doesn't pay for just don't happen.

Can you set the matter straight? You do know the owner and can get an answer?

I'm sure if the owner/valeting company wanted to set the matter straight, they'd be on here doing it themselves. I'd be pretty certain everyone involved has seen these threads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Serect user

Rumors, rumors, rumors. I have been talkin to the owner of the valet company over the weekend. He is very calm about all the talk and rumors. He has prepared his story obout the inncident which might i add is the truth and will certainly change peoples opinions as to who is responsible for this...So forget the rumors! Everyone will know soon...

I'd nearly think he's better off keeping that between himself and the respective insurance companies.
    He shouldn't feel he should have to answer to the armchair RTA reconstructionists.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Rumors, rumors, rumors.

Ooooh ...and now cryptic messages from a newly-reg to top it all up :D

TBH ..I'm getting tired of this thread. While I see the attraction of regurtitating all sorts of theories, I don't quite see the point any more.

Thread now provisionally closed.

Anyone who wants to add anything substantial (i.e. form the horses mouth, preferably from the horse itself :D) please pm me and I will re-open

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement