Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollaments are you a fraud

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Lol, hes been posting as if hes knows you guys well, using nicknames and stuff.

Yeah, cause those nicknames are tricky to find arent they :rolleyes: I dont know any of them; but would know of them (well some of them) played a little bit with Dagunman in Killarney, and from reading as much of this forum as i have you come to know that there all friends, seen gunman / reesy post under both the champ and smoothcall names here! Ok outofposition you've broke the case im hollaments:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Thanks for the feedback.

We've all said things when we were young that we regret but someone has dug up his personal blog and posted it here for dissemination. No-one deserves to be pubically humiliated in this way

A cursory read would highlight that his mother is sick in hospital and he can't scrape 1K together for a cash game. Waiting around for how he's going to respond to a 30K challenge is quite simply sick and I want no part of it.

If this blog is genuine then the whole point of this thread is moot.

No-one should be enjoying the ridicule of another person in such a public way.

I'm taking it to feedback. I'd appreciate if you didn't delete this post as it's made in good faith.

Have you ever heard the phrase

"Mind your own buisness" ?

People who try to hijack threads and ruin the discussion while waving there good samaritan flags in the air seriously annoy the sh1te out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Has anyone even read the link?

I'm not talking about John.

Click the link above- that is certainly not his life on the internet.

What people are saying is he says in his blog he is cash busto.

Poker players usually say this when all their money is in online poker accounts or online bank accounts. It usually takes a couple of days to be able to access this money off-line. It in no way means the guy is broke.

No offence but why would you get involved in a thread about stuff you clearly have no idea about.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭OutOfPosition

pgodkin wrote: »
    Yeah, cause those nicknames are tricky to find arent they :rolleyes: I dont know any of them; but would know of them (well some of them) played a little bit with Dagunman in Killarney, and from reading as much of this forum as i have you come to know that there all friends, seen gunman / reesy post under both the champ and smoothcall names here! Ok outofposition you've broke the case im hollaments:eek:

i think its spooky that you call them by there nicknames, like gunny (wtf) when you dont know any of them.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Has anyone even read the link?

I'm not talking about John.

Click the link above- that is certainly not his life on the internet.

He is not talking about John either. The link to that blog is in Holllaments sig on boards.

To everyone, if you want to have this off topic discussion, please take it to the feedback thread that Mr Incognito started. We don't want this thread to descend into chaos. Posts will be deleted if there is much more of it here, and if it still goes on there may be infractions bans for people.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

mdwexford banned for 3 days for outright abuse. Keep it civil and on topic like I said lads please.

Edit: Ban extended to 2 weeks for reregging to post more crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

i think its spooky that you call them by there nicknames, like gunny (wtf) when you dont know any of them.

Gunny is short for gunman, Right Decreed from OutOfPosition himself from this day forward you are not allowed to shorten names or use slang, RIP lol,WP,GG, so sad:p i think its spooky that your so spooky out about some guy on the internet.

back on topic now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

no offence pgodkin, but you come accross alot better when you just spend your time thanking posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

Thanks for the feedback.

We've all said things when we were young that we regret but someone has dug up his personal blog and posted it here for dissemination. No-one deserves to be pubically humiliated in this way

I put up the link to his blog, as he has been responding to Dagunams on his blog (although not 100% sure it is him) he also had his blog at the end of his sig, and posted in the #bad beat section that he had started a new blog, so I certainly don't think it was a personal blog by any means.

below quotes are from #hollaments himself
    I have a blog now
    bops wrote: »
    it would be handy if you stuck in a link you assclown (imo)
    i thought i put it in my sig

edit: there it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Wolves

lol @ personal blog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Probably the most bizarre thread I've ever read.

Peurile mickey measuring imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Lazare wrote: »

Peurile

Word of the thread imo. Wp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If any of you ever read my personal blog in my signature, i'll kill yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭OutOfPosition

pgodkin wrote: »
    Gunny is short for gunman, Right Decreed from OutOfPosition himself from this day forward you are not allowed to shorten names or use slang, RIP lol,WP,GG, so sad:p i think its spooky that your so spooky out about some guy on the internet.

back on topic now

I doubt hes ever been called gunny in his life. You can make friends in Here and can use any name u like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

opr wrote: »

Who the **** are you ?

He's Incognito ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I think the goading on this thread has to stop and this thread should be locked.

This is no longer funny or a joke.

buzzkill.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Skint Reesy

The way I see it Hollaments has copped out fully. Asking for 2-1 just because gunny (lol) called him out is just a joke - hes a nlh player and John isn't and the original challenege was 30k/30k...if holla doesnt wanna play then just decline the challenge, and stop all this bs.

Ive no idea who Holla is, but he obv knows that gunny wudnt accpet 2-1 and that seems to me why he offered it (plz prove me wrong btw). Also if u guys did play (which u wont) then its completly unfair to have it in your area with your dealers etc etc.

This stuffs gone on long enuf- Johns offered a more than fair challenge and has also accepted a few of the ridiculous conditions; so if Fishroo or whoever is speaking on behalf of Holla they should just accept the 30/30 challenge as presented.

Reesy

This stuffs gone on long enuf- Johns offered a more than fair challenge and has also accepted a few of the ridiculous conditions; so if Fishroo or whoever is speaking on behalf of Holla they should just accept the 30/30 challenge as presented.

Reesy

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself thanks. Not quite sure why you have a problem with me but glad I could amuse. Also, let John speak for himself eh? He's more than capable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

This is BS!

John offered a good deal to him if he is who and what he says he his. Either accept or decline!

Also, no need for that **** bout chub. Could come back to haunt you sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'll deal!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

This whole thread is fooking gruesome.

It is the misery that this egomanical nonsense and belittling has online sites crawling to host it. Ugh.
    Great to see what is respected in poker.Egos and offensive baiting. Lovely.

So fooking what if Hollaments talks a big game or whatever-so does the rest of the country(ESPECIALLY all the "Baller" (stiffled sniggering) poker "pros" who live at home without any assets and without the brains to think of something to do with all this cash .

This Mob (including some I pretty suprised at tbh) BS about trying to ridicule him in public is repulsive (even if the guy is a goon/fraud/broke whatever-not suggesting this is the case WHO CARES) . If he cant play who gives a fook-30k might be big deal to him and with all due respect John he may not have the cushiony fall you may have.

The lack of humility on both sides is fooking grim and pretty pathetic IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Fully agree with you jbravado. It is worth saying though * in true playground fashion * that holla started it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Just fúcking ban the both of them, leave them take their rulers and go measure their mickeys in the cuckoo's nest.

Seeing this thread having 18 pages already just tilts me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Just fúcking ban the both of them, leave them take their rulers and go measure their mickeys in the cuckoo's nest.

Seeing this thread having 18 pages already just tilts me.

I'm on page 7....someone that doesnt use 40 posts per page tilts me so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr Quiet

Dirty laundry on the internets is never good.

Can't believe Boyles are getting involved. Thats just pure stupidity.

Internet. SrSly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I'm on page 7....someone that doesnt use 40 posts per page tilts me so much!
    asskickingcontest1.gif

Touché sir, touché.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Looks like we're about done here...

I'll lock her up for now. Holllla still has to have a right of reply to Dagunman's latest offer, if he wants to PM myself or one of the other mods we'll post it for him and open up the thread, alternatively if he wants someone else to post it for him, just let us know and we'll re-open the thread.

If the match gets going just let us know and we'll either re-open this thread or you can start a new one about it.

GL all.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement