Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollaments are you a fraud

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

eagle eye wrote: »
    Holla, I recommend you have nothing to do with this. You are being goaded and insulted into playing a match.

Imo you deserve to be apologised to before anything starts.

After then if he wants to challenge you using a bit of manners you can make your own decision.

yeah. plus he should at least offer odds if he's calling him out like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭wendelsailor

Why delete the posts from the lads and then leave eagle eye's up......makes no sense at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

In fairness to Holla, when I cut n pasted him Johns OP he told me to post for him saying yeah he would play NP. He then asked me to apologies to John if his behavior in Killarney offended him as he was fairly pissed. I advised strongly against any apology and suggested some name calling instead, which he went for in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

i think he's more interested in playing a best of 11 type of deal for the full 30k.
    Yeah I presumed that was the challenge??? But dagunman obviously meant 10 seperate 3k HU matches...
    Why delete the posts from the lads and then leave eagle eye's up......makes no sense at all
    No what makes no sense is leaving this post up and deleting the rest... :p Off-topic and crap is being deleted to try and keep this thread from being hopelessly derailed and/ or locked. Serious business afoot here IMO.

Anyway, try and keep this on topic fellas, and stop with the back seat modding please, REPORT POSTS (or PM a mod). There's a chance this might happen by the sounds of things, it'd be a shame if we had to lock it up, because trust me we don't want to!!! We're all for the drama just as much as you guys.

Now GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Why is he banned....?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Suggest: Play the online match on Boyles; we would be happy to host it. Live matches at March Madness at the Jackpot maybe we could host the live match, add some money to charity etc. Might have to clear that with the jackpot though :D

For clarification the first i heard of this was when i read it on here and i havent spoken with John this week, might call him tommorow! :eek:

Suggest: Play the online match on Boyles; we would be happy to host it. Live matches at March Madness at the Jackpot maybe we could host the live match, add some money to charity etc. Might have to clear that with the jackpot though :D

For clarification the first i heard of this was when i read it on here and i havent spoken with John this week, might call him tommorow! :eek:
    LOL, I was hoping you were posting offering to sponsor this almighty grudge match, and you didn't disappoint... :D:D

Who needs the Durrrrr challenge!! This one has so much more feeling behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Same as Paul Above if u choose a different Network like Microgaming , Let me know i will get it organised on Ladbrokes ...

Neill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Ste05 wrote: »
    Who needs the Durrrrr challenge!!

We've got the Grrrrrrrrrrr challenge:D !!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

What Network or Site will this happen on John ? Will be a huge irish Rail following it .. Think this needs Don King

http://userland.fotopic.net/logos/187331.gif

WooHoo Choo Choo ..... Sorry to derail the thread .....

Back on track ..... why are people interested in a juvenile contest?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Same as Paul Above if u choose a different Network like Microgaming , Let me know i will get it organised on Ladbrokes ...

Neill

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭dagunman

this is my last post on the matter until hollaments emails/msns or calls to confirm.
    Re odds: I am giveing him the best of it playing nlh. If hes legit he'd have to be a 6/4 favourite as I havn't played holdem cash in a year.
    Even if its played and I win or lose it wont make a huge difference imo.
    I'll explain tomor in my blog why I did it, I am not going to start my rant here.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

I appreciate the fact that Mr Ments is deservedly banned for insulting somebody but it seems grossly unfair that he is not allowed to respond to the direct challenge that has been issued to him.

Perhaps he could be allowed to post in this thread only,say, on probation.In the interest of fairness,IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Holla, I recommend you have nothing to do with this. You are being goaded and insulted into playing a match.

Imo you deserve to be apologised to before anything starts.

After then if he wants to challenge you using a bit of manners you can make your own decision.

Eh in fairness Holla has done similar plenty of times on the board so he can hardly claim the moral high ground if he gets called out.

Icarus152 wrote: »
    I appreciate the fact that Mr Ments is deservedly banned for insulting somebody but it seems grossly unfair that he is not allowed to respond to the direct challenge that has been issued to him.

Perhaps he could be allowed to post in this thread only,say, on probation.In the interest of fairness,IMO.
    He has a blog AFAIK.

What's not fair, people have been posting on his behalf, he can talk to dagunman on MSN, PM, etc. etc. No-one is stopping Holllla from getting a point across, he can even PM myself or one of the other mods to make a post on his behalf.

They don't have to air all the dirty laundry in public for our amusement believe it or not, (although that would be very much appreciated) there are ways for the 2 lads to communicate to get this match organised or for either of them to decline (place loads of restrictions, etc.) that doesn't involve the boards.ie Poker forum.

A blog warfare would be pretty sweet IMO. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭digiman

dagunman wrote: »
    I'll explain tomor in my blog why I did it, I am not going to start my rant here.

What's your blog address?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

digiman wrote: »
    What's your blog address?

here u go

http://boylepokerblog.com/index.php/author/johnoshea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Why not do it like the durr challenge ! pick a number of hands and stakes etc....winner would get 30k or whatever.

heads up tournaments are pretty high variance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,003 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Eh in fairness Holla has done similar plenty of times on the board so he can hardly claim the moral high ground if he gets called out.
    What has that statement got to do with my post?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I issue a similar challenge to callaway92 to get my E50 back!

Would like to see this match lads, would like a durr type challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

I wouldve thought pretty much everything.

And whoevers Pming me for a loan of 30k please fck off

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

smoothcall wrote: »
    And whoevers Pming me for a loan of 30k please fck off

full of win:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I issue a similar challenge to callaway92 to get my E50 back!

Would like to see this match lads, would like a durr type challenge.

You loaned, staked , whatever a 16 year old money. I know the lad im good friends with his brother (who lurks here occasionly). I told his brother what went on and he basically banned him from the poker forum. If you check his posts you will notice he hasnt posted here lately.

Nothing else i can say just dont be handing money to people who dont post in all sections of the poker forum. Especially ones with 92 after there name:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

seriously?

Lads can everyone else put their handbags away. There's already enough drama in here without more. (Save it for next week when things quieten down again... :p)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tipp86 wrote: »
    You loaned, staked , whatever a 16 year old money. I know the lad im good friends with his brother (who lurks here occasionly). I told his brother what went on and he basically banned him from the poker forum. If you check his posts you will notice he hasnt posted here lately.

Nothing else i can say just dont be handing money to people who dont post in all sections of the poker forum. Especially ones with 92 after there name:D

My reasoning was that somebody with Callaway golf clubs would be good for the money. ^^
    I checked that he was grand in the staking forum before I did it, and don't stakkeeee anymore. Lesson learned. When he's older I'll win it back :d

/puts away the GUCCI Piston Lock GG Fabric Jackie Bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

sidebets: i'll take holllaments side for up to $2k..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

just wondering nick , have you ever seen hollllaments play??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement