Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Rugby Jersey Sponsors?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

You're saying that a seller came up with that themselves. Because if that's just guesswork then it's one hell of a lucky mock-up. I'd like to see ruggers mock up of the lottery results if that's the case because they've powers bordering on the psychic.
    Suit yourself then.
    Good luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

You're saying that a seller came up with that themselves. Because if that's just guesswork then it's one hell of a lucky mock-up. I'd like to see ruggers mock up of the lottery results if that's the case because they've powers bordering on the psychic.

It was really close to the final product a la Derren Brown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

gcgirl wrote: »
    It was really close to the final product a la Derren Brown!!

look at other puma jerseys

change to green and white

you wont be far off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Riskymove wrote: »
    look at other puma jerseys

change to green and white

you wont be far off

Correct, you wouldn't be far off. Sure enough you get sellers who'd colour an existing jersey as a placeholder image, but then to go and include the new IRFU logo as well as predicting the "Since 1874" without inside knowledge from Puma is implausible. The odds of it all coming together and matching up to the actual product would be astronomical. I mean look at those two images. I can understand Justind saying it wasn't an accurate representation of the jersey to throw us off the trail before the launch - assuming that he does work for Puma and has inside knowledge - but at this stage to say it didn't come from Puma is laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

I can understand Justind saying it wasn't an accurate representation of the jersey to throw us off the trail before the launch - assuming that he does work for Puma and has inside knowledge - but at this stage to say it didn't come from Puma is laughable.
    I don't work for Puma

• Advertisement
Advertisement