Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lick outs - lads perspective

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Thaedydal wrote: »
    In all fairness shellyboo there are men out there who don't like blowjobs for what ever reasons.

Oh completely, of course there are... I just found the idea of anyone being "selfish" for wanting to give their partner head a little ridiculous. Yes, there are men who don't like it, but selfish is really not the word for those who enjoy doing it.

I see the reasoning, somewhat... but if you're THAT uncomfortable with receiving oral sex, just don't do it. You shouldn't partake in sex begrudgingly, it leads to resentment, as we can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Didn't like it at first, quite like it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

is anyone else like me!!

it just repulses me - tried it once never again!!

am i the only one?? Are there lads out there who actually physically enjoy giving them??

what did she do, break wind whilst you were down there? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

love going down town! As someone said already, the turn on I get from it is (almost) as much as her. When it gets real raunchy and crazy as she's about to cum and her legs are wrapped right around ye're head... jesus I'm gettin riled up just thinkin about it.

Having said that, I think I'd find it 'hard' to recover from a bad experience down there (haven't actually had any problems with taste/smell) but I understand how it could put someone off for a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Annonamus

Honestly, Enjoy them so much the shapes my womens body throws when I am doing it drives me mad. My women tastes fine never can remember any issues.

My biggest problem is she does not want it enough!

but the strange thing is I dont expect her to return the compliment
    as I usually bring her to a conclusion and dont like the thoughts
    of a BJ when she is finished - Prob strange I know.

But i do love a shower with her afterwards and i think so does she
    as she knows I am double clear,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Annonamus wrote: »

My biggest problem is she does not want it enough!

but the strange thing is I dont expect her to return the compliment
    as I usually bring her to a conclusion and dont like the thoughts
    of a BJ when she is finished - Prob strange I know.

Samesies

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

Love 'em, once the area in question is reasonably maintained.
    And the chick isnt huge. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Why ?
    Have you not experienced other men who have expressed how much
    they like to oral pleasure a female ?

I have heard it all, as I said, I just dont believe them.
    There are a lot more men out there which utterly enjoy getting to lick, probe, kiss, suck and lap at the yoni esp the one of the person they care about.

Thats what they say, thats what they feel they are expected to say. I remember a man one night in a pub desperately trying to get me into bed with him, came up with 'I am a master at cunninglingus' thinking I would jump and be all predictable. I just felt embarassed for him because I could see right through his ploy. Its like men go 'Oh Im the maestro, I'll change your mind blah blah blah'
    I let past boyfriends try because they are so pushy but nada.

If that was the case he'd mostly likely do that a few times and then it would
    have been dropped from the sexual repertoire but it does seem that it is something he genuinely likes doing.

Hmm, well I do let him so he cant complain. Its just how long can I be expected to lie there bored out of my brain, resisting the urge to pull him out of there....I do as long as I can stand it.
    Why don't you enjoy it ?

Because its boring and I dont believe the other person enjoys it.
    What about having someone play with. look at and worship your vulva/yoni is a mental and emotional turn off for you before he even goes down there ?

EVERYTHING! Even these words are kind of making me feel sick, vaginas are ugly revolting looking things. That is a FACT. Its not the 'way I was conditioned' or anything like that, I am a very aesthetic person and I just think they are ugly things.

We can damage limitate as I said before, eat a good diet, be healthy and clean, remove all the hair, whatever but you cannot change the fact they are horrible. If you know something is ugly and horrible HOW can you then 'un-know' that information. You CANT. So how can you relax when someone is pretending to worship it blah blah, you know, they know, everyone knows so I would rather not go through the charade.

That's not good, but you don't have to be passive and just lie there. You can given him directions to do more of the things that feel different
    and intresting, you can be fantasing away thinking sexy toughts or be
    twitching your pelvic floor which means you will be more likely to have an orgasm while he is down there.

Tried all that, nothing works, its just a waste of time. I find the act a major turn off. I am not a prude by any means, but am not easily taken in by false flattery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have heard it all, as I said, I just dont believe them.

Well that is your issue and it's a shame you think that your bf is lying automatically.

Thats what they say, thats what they feel they are expected to say.

Some do not all.
    I remember a man one night in a pub desperately trying to get me into bed with him, came up with 'I am a master at cunninglingus' thinking I would jump and be all predictable. I just felt embarassed for him because I could see right through his ploy. Its like men go 'Oh Im the maestro, I'll change your mind blah blah blah'
    I let past boyfriends try because they are so pushy but nada.

Well it can be SEX and orgasms with out any of the dangers or issues that come with penetrative sex.
    Hmm, well I do let him so he cant complain. Its just how long can I be expected to lie there bored out of my brain, resisting the urge to pull him out of there....I do as long as I can stand it.

That is unfortunate, have you spoken to him about it ?
    Because its boring and I dont believe the other person enjoys it.

I know plenty of people who do enjoy it, I certainly to both giving and receiving.
    EVERYTHING! Even these words are kind of making me feel sick, vaginas are ugly revolting looking things. That is a FACT. Its not the 'way I was conditioned' or anything like that, I am a very aesthetic person and I just think they are ugly things.

I disagree I have seen some very pretty pussy's over the years.
    Yes they do come in a range of shapes and sizes but they do have an aesthetic of their own, I prefer the term Yoni from the Sanskrit as used in tantra as it means many petaled flower which for me is what the vulva looks like (the vagina is the place inside the vulva the vuvla is the labis, clitoris and
    rest of the external structure ) to me.
    We can damage limitate as I said before, eat a good diet, be healthy and clean, remove all the hair, whatever but you cannot change the fact they are horrible. If you know something is ugly and horrible HOW can you then 'un-know' that information. You CANT. So how can you relax when someone is pretending to worship it blah blah, you know, they know, everyone knows so I would rather not go through the charade.

:(
    How can you find a part of your body to be that abhorrent ?
    Have you ever tought about talking to a professional about this as
    it certainly seem to be upsetting you to talk about your vulva/yoni
    and it is affecting your relationship and how you think people behave
    and is causing trust issues for you.

I love my yoni and have been blessed to have been in relationships with people both male and female who were very expressively fond of it too;
    but you seem to think that I am lying and they must have been or I am
    delusional as I don't find it horrid.
    Tried all that, nothing works, its just a waste of time. I find the act a major turn off. I am not a prude by any means, but am not easily taken in by false flattery.

IF you think that your yoni is that repellent then I can understand why you feel that way but not every woman does feel that way and not every man does.

Clearly you bf doesn't think your yoni is horrible, even if he was not mad
    about the way it looks the fact it is your yoni and he care for you and it a
    part of you that will endear it to him.

Well it can be SEX and orgasms with out any of the dangers or issues that come with penetrative sex.

Id much prefer penetrative sex any day of the week. Danger I enjoy !!! Now youre talking ha ha!
    That is unfortunate, have you spoken to him about it ?

Yeh, he knows I dont like it, but I let him do it as he says he wants to.
    :(
    How can you find a part of your body to be that abhorrent ?
    Have you ever tought about talking to a professional about this as
    it certainly seem to be upsetting you to talk about your vulva/yoni
    and it is affecting your relationship and how you think people behave
    and is causing trust issues for you.

I find it to be abhorrent because its ugly, its not even an 'it' as in 'something' -
    Its actually a 'lack of something' -a hole, a slit, a vagueness, surrounded by small evasive and slippery working parts that feel all soft and sloppy under your touch EURGH !!!
    At least a penis is something definite, you can get a hold of and its nice and solid!!
    To me vaginas are just a mess. I dont like them, and I've got a 'nice one' seemingly -perish the thoughts of some of the ones Ive seen in swimming pools and p0rn etc

I dont like the words associated with it either, they all make me cringe, I think most girls are the same, labia, vulva and all that, clitoris is the fooking worst....Jezuz!

I dont need to see a professional because I dont like getting oral sex, I just dont like it!
    Its his problem and I let him have a go anyway so no problem!

• Advertisement

I don't think you have an understanding of the vulva or the vagina at all, which is sad.
    I do think that the issues from your dislike of that part of you body leading you to
    think people are lying is something you may need professional help with.

We can damage limitate as I said before, eat a good diet, be healthy and clean, remove all the hair, whatever but you cannot change the fact they are horrible. .

I don't understand how you can think that a part of the body which brings babies into the world is ugly, revolting and horrible. Do you think that penises are equally as disgusting?

Is this something you heard when you were younger?

If you ever browse "casual sex" personal ads, you will see there are many men out there who simply want to perform oral sex on women with no reciprocation or penetrative sex involved. Why would they be taking the trouble to look for this kind of arrangement if they didn't really enjoy doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Id much prefer penetrative sex any day of the week. Danger I enjoy !!! Now youre talking ha ha!

Yeh, he knows I dont like it, but I let him do it as he says he wants to.

I find it to be abhorrent because its ugly, its not even an 'it' as in 'something' -
    Its actually a 'lack of something' -a hole, a slit, a vagueness, surrounded by small evasive and slippery working parts that feel all soft and sloppy under your touch EURGH !!!
    At least a penis is something definite, you can get a hold of and its nice and solid!!
    To me vaginas are just a mess. I dont like them, and I've got a 'nice one' seemingly -perish the thoughts of some of the ones Ive seen in swimming pools and p0rn etc

I dont like the words associated with it either, they all make me cringe, I think most girls are the same, labia, vulva and all that, clitoris is the fooking worst....Jezuz!

I dont need to see a professional because I dont like getting oral sex, I just dont like it!
    Its his problem and I let him have a go anyway so no problem!

I think you should really watch the Vagina Monologues. It could change your Perspective.

Also, I would just like to say on the subject of Vagina's. A Bare Vagina is not always a good thing. I believe it should be taken care of, I am not looking for a 70's Prono bush. But something that reminds me I am performing Cunnilingus on an Adult please!!!!

And you think your BF is lying? Well I will put it this way. I like to to down on girl's and in fact just give them pleasure because it gives me something that can only be described as a high. I don't take drugs, but that must be how it feels. I am in the zone when I am pleasuring a female with my touch, or with my tounge. I don't know what it is, but it just happens to me. I feel like I am floating on air.

The fact that I have been told by more than 10 girls by now, that I have "Magic Hands" is also a plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think the vagina is ugly too - actually I think all genitalia is ugly - but who cares how they look? They have the capacity to yield phenomenal pleasure so focus on sensation rather than aesthetics.
    Yeah, I think your disgust at the female genitalia is extremely irrational. And also your comment earlier about what a woman's job is and how she's a failure if she doesn't comply with it - it's as if you don't have time for women or something...
    Lovey wrote: »
    Yes it definitly depends on who is giving it. Often the person is not doing it right - cold tongues are not nice...and if they are tickling you, they're are definitly doing it right!
    :eek:
    A cold tongue is AWESOME!!

Vagina = space inside a woman genitals where a penis fits.
    Vulva = the external gentals of a woman.
    Yoni = ancient sanskrit word for it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Vagina = space inside a woman genitals where a penis fits.
    Vulva = the external gentals of a woman.
    Yoni = ancient sanskrit word for it all.

I knew the other 2, but Yoni, never heard it before now!!! Gonna start using that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Darthhoob

Dudess wrote: »
    I think the vagina is ugly too - actually I think all genitalia is ugly - but who cares how they look? They have the capacity to yield phenomenal pleasure so focus on sensation rather than aesthetics.
    Yeah, I think your disgust at the female genitalia is extremely irrational. And also your comment earlier about what a woman's job is and how she's a failure if she doesn't comply with it - it's as if you don't have time for women or something...

:eek:
    A cold tongue is AWESOME!!

have to agree...ice cubes and a cup of coffee by the side of the bed :pac:

I don't think you have an understanding of the vulva or the vagina at all, which is sad.
    I do think that the issues from your dislike of that part of your body leading you to
    think people are lying is something you may need professional help with.

I do ...Jezuz! I love sex, just sayin all that soft sensuous bullsh!t does nothing for me. I prefer much more hardcore, hard stimulation, there is nothing wrong with that, thats my choice. I need it a lot rougher. I know what a m1nge is, Ive got one. Im prefectly aware of the biology of it and the sensations it can give, I am just not a girly girl into all that squirming around for ages with some poor fooker slopping around ineffectually with his face full of ....anyway....
    I don't understand how you can think that a part of the body which brings babies into the world is ugly, revolting and horrible. Do you think that penises are equally as disgusting?
    Is this something you heard when you were younger?

If you dont understand why its ugly, maybe you are not looking objectively. As for bringing babies, the thing looks bad enough, no way am I going down that road, Ive heard of women with torn stuff, bad stitching, stretching etc etc....its just not worth it.

No I dont think penises are disgusting, I love c0ck.

Not something I heard when I was younger in particular, I am not easily led, I know my own mind. But if you have half a brain you can see through all that false flattery men give. Minges dont look good, end of story, right some men are into that but not as many as say they are. Men in general dont want to go down, most of my friends are men, they dont edit their conversations in front of me, I am one of the lads, anyway I already knew.
    I think you should really watch the Vagina Monologues. It could change your Perspective.

Nope, I think I actually read that cr@p, some years back. If anything it only cements my vision. Women who are fixated on their minges going on about how taboo it is ...please....cliche cliche cliche Minge cringe
    They make me cringe, its the way I am wired.
    Also, I would just like to say on the subject of Vagina's. A Bare Vagina is not always a good thing. I believe it should be taken care of, I am not looking for a 70's Prono bush. But something that reminds me I am performing Cunnilingus on an Adult please!!!!

Ah please, minge hair is rotton. Dont give me all that. It already looks like Grampa Simpsons gob, if you think that looks better with a hitler tash on.....well good luck to ya!
    And you think your BF is lying?

Yes, yes a thousand times yes, like all the rest of mankind, lying to tell gullible women what they want to hear.

Actually I dont think he is lying, I KNOW he is lying.

Thanks, finally some truth.
    Disgust not irrational, based on fact and observations.
    I dont have much time for many women, too many are high maintenance, self absorbed and demanding, dripping with double standards. They do my head in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement