Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lick outs - lads perspective

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I hate when im making out with my other half and she puts her hand on my head and trys to lead me down there :mad: like that is like the bigist no no in the world !

I think maybe they should have a good old wash down there before hand maybe a warm bubble bath or steamy shower its the least they could do.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MadgeBadge

Lone Stone wrote: »
    I hate when im making out with my other half and she puts her hand on my head and trys to lead me down there :mad: like that is like the bigist no no in the world !

I think maybe they should have a good old wash down there before hand maybe a warm bubble bath or steamy shower its the least they could do.

:D

Eh, ditto from our perspective. Works both ways boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

I love them personally, could go down on my gf for hours and I'd be as happy as Larry ................................ I like teasing her for a while and kiss/lick her everywhere BUT the magic spot until she can't wait any longer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

<-- i shall just point to my username :).

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

any one ever drop a level! if you know what i mean..

• Advertisement

Guy I've been seeing recently, been 'with him' lets say 3 or 4 times so far and he still hasn't done it. I haven't let that stop me from giving him oral but I really, really hope he's not one of these guys that don't like it... but sounds like he is... does it?? :(:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Guy I've been seeing recently, been 'with him' lets say 3 or 4 times so far and he still hasn't done it. I haven't let that stop me from giving him oral but I really, really hope he's not one of these guys that don't like it... but sounds like he is... does it?? :(:(

If you are intimate enough to give him a blowjob then why not ask him about giving you oral?

nouggatti wrote: »
    If you are intimate enough to give him a blowjob then why not ask him about giving you oral?

Before the last time we were together I had the plan to but when it comes to it I guess I'm just too shy to come out and say it.
    Pathetic =/

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

Hey! I always wash myself..pfft!.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, so at this stage I think we're all pretty much in agreement that good personal hygiene is a pre-requisite for wanting to give oral sex to a partner, regardless of whether you're male or female, so let's try to move the discussion on a bit and not get fixated on that one point.

So apart from hygiene, guys, why do you like or dislike, giving oral sex. Is there still a taboo element to the act that turns you on/off? Do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable with that level of intimacy? Do you derive more pleasure from giving than receiving? Does the thought of putting your mouth "down there" excite the hell out of you or repulse you? If it's the latter, is it simply the taste you don't like or is it something else?

There's a lot more to this than simply a hygiene issue, so feel free to share your views, but remember to keep it PG-13 (we're looking for opinions, not tips on improving your technique) or we'll have to move this to Sex & Sexuality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 The_Jabberwock

Zaph wrote: »
    OK, so at this stage I think we're all pretty much in agreement that good personal hygiene is a pre-requisite for wanting to give oral sex to a partner, regardless of whether you're male or female, so let's try to move the discussion on a bit and not get fixated on that one point.

So apart from hygiene, guys, why do you like or dislike, giving oral sex. Is there still a taboo element to the act that turns you on/off? Do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable with that level of intimacy? Do you derive more pleasure from giving than receiving? Does the thought of putting your mouth "down there" excite the hell out of you or repulse you? If it's the latter, is it simply the taste you don't like or is it something else?

There's a lot more to this than simply a hygiene issue, so feel free to share your views, but remember to keep it PG-13 (we're looking for opinions, not tips on improving your technique) or we'll have to move this to Sex & Sexuality.

It appeals in much the same way gold did to Goldmember. He covered all the major points anyway. :P

It appeals in much the same way gold did to Goldmember. He covered all the major points anyway. :P

Would you care to elaborate because I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Ah i dont know i was always up for it but my last girlfriend wasnt to keen on having someone go down there i think girls are more self conscious about there lady parts being fiddled with than guys. I wasnt to keen on her going down on me cause she had a bad case of lock jaw and bj's just arent worth the risk !

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The_Jabberwock

Zaph wrote: »
    Would you care to elaborate because I have no idea what you're talking about.

I love g-o-o-o-ld! The look of it! The shmell of it! The tashte of it! The texture!

I love g-o-o-o-ld! The look of it! The shmell of it! The tashte of it! The texture!

Nope, still not a clue I'm afraid.

Maybe you'd like to be a little less cryptic and just tell us out straight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Personally, i don't really know how any man could ''love'' giving lick-outs. I mean you don't gain any stimulation or pleasure from them and for me they're just a mean to receiving same from my girlfriend. At best, if the girl is clean down there, the smell is neutral, and at worst it smells like dead fish. So there's no 'loving them' for me, but they gotta be done all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 BaubleFreak

grenache wrote: »
    Personally, i don't really know how any man could ''love'' giving lick-outs. I mean you don't gain any stimulation or pleasure from them and for me they're just a mean to receiving same from my girlfriend. At best, if the girl is clean down there, the smell is neutral, and at worst it smells like dead fish. So there's no 'loving them' for me, but they gotta be done all the same

if i thought a boyfriend shared that attitude i'd rather he didn't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

translation: I'm crap at them:D

I really dont get why guys are all standoffish about giving them, I have friends who wont go near there but yet expect blowjobs on a regular basis, ladies will agree with me here, going down on someone is on equal terms, thou who wont give wont recieve either, I love doing it, the stimulation comes from the fact you're doing something that gives a girl a huge amount of pleasure, there may not be anything to gain from it physically but the sensual side of it is amazing, plus if you do it right they;ll love you for it, once you master the act of making a girl cum in a few minutes by going down on her she'll remember you forever;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Cunnilingus transends the physical with male's who love it!!! It is generally about the pleasure of her pleasure, not our own. I personnally love it.

I have to say, while I usually prefer a clean vag, I have given done a bit of Cunnilingus on female's who had not cleaned the shop in more than 48 hour's, and while it sounds disgusting, it was fantastic.

I simply love the scent of a Woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭yourmano

Love it, always did but like most things worth doing, takes practise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭starchild

even reading this thread is making me heave

in my formative years relationship wise 'lick outs' were something i was more than happy to engage in

then 2 horror stories

- one drunken night in limerick i end up with girl i know for a while, things get hot an heavy, down i go to be greeted by a smell that i can only liken to a silage pit :eek: it was the single worst thing i can ever remember sniffing in my life

- fast forward couple years similar situation down i go & sweet lord jesus she chooses that moment to begin to urinate in my mouth :eek: :eek:

in my last relationship i valiantly strove to overcome this but tbh its a case of not if i can help it

i was having a lovely sunday morn, why did i read this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

starchild wrote: »
    even reading this thread is making me heave

in my formative years relationship wise 'lick outs' were something i was more than happy to engage in

then 2 horror stories

- one drunken night in limerick i end up with girl i know for a while, things get hot an heavy, down i go to be greeted by a smell that i can only liken to a silage pit :eek: it was the single worst thing i can ever remember sniffing in my life

- fast forward couple years similar situation down i go & sweet lord jesus she chooses that moment to begin to urinate in my mouth :eek: :eek:

in my last relationship i valiantly strove to overcome this but tbh its a case of not if i can help it

i was having a lovely sunday morn, why did i read this:)

:pac:

I love it personally - prefer giving than receiving..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Long as the lady is kept clean then yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Wow! I didn't expect to see this here. Anyway, I absolutely love doing it, hair or no hair, showered or no showered! In fact, I prefer 'giving' head, than receiving it. I have licked the other *ahem* 'hole' too.

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Personally, i don't really know how any man could ''love'' giving lick-outs. I mean you don't gain any stimulation or pleasure from them
    I used to feel the exact same way about giving blow jobs but then I grew to love the feeling of giving pleasure.
    and for me they're just a mean to receiving same from my girlfriend.
    There's a lot of that on this and the blow jobs thread - not good for a relationship.
    So there's no 'loving them' for me, but they gotta be done all the same
    There's a lot of this too - "they gotta be done". Oh dear.
    if i thought a boyfriend shared that attitude i'd rather he didn't bother.
    +1. Although I don't think it's even about an attitude, more simply the way he feels.
    krudler wrote: »
    ladies will agree with me here, going down on someone is on equal terms, thou who wont give wont recieve either
    I'm a lady who'll disagree :). If someone doesn't want to do something but the other does, then it's just petty to withhold doing something which they enjoy anyway simply as a means of forcing the other person to do something which they DON'T want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

eughhh the smell, the texture, eughhhhh , ill only do it if im really really hammered and getting further relys on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Personally I love it! It's good to give, alot of women don't get anything out of pentetration, but going down (with the right technique) always does the trick!

<snip>

eringobragh, I'm only going to say this once, so pay attention. If I ever see you pull a stunt like that again in this forum, no matter how funny or appropriate you think it may be, you'll find yourself permanently banned from PI. This is a place to give help or opinions, not to take cheap shots at politicians or other public figures, regardless of what you might think of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Just Playing

Be yourself OP. Only you know how you really feel. Be as good a person as you can be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

I love giving them as long as the girl is clean. There is nothing like bringing a girl to orgasm from going down on her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement