Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lick outs - lads perspective

Options

Comments

love giving them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

We're starting with calling them "lick outs" which is not a good start. Such a distasteful expression is not really going to help you feel good about them. ("Blow job" isn't exactly a much better, and like "lick out" also has the problem that it is completely inaccurate, though while I haven't heard of people thinking you really should blow when giving a blow job, I have heard of people really thinking that cunnilingus is all about licking out the vagina).

I love giving head. But it's hard to imagine enjoying "licking out".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

done it once, wasnt impressed. But with the prior knowledge of her being clean id have no problem doing it again, id just remember to clean my mouth after.

Thinking about it, on a one night stand, you'd have no idea how well scrubbed she is, would you? Yet another reason for my whole dislike of the 'one night stand' thing

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

They're my favourite really but out of interest those who don't like performing oral sex on their partners do you get off on bringing them to climax in other ways that don't directly stimulate you?

Personally having somewhere writhe with pleasure at your touch is enough to having me doing same.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My guy loves to give and then kiss me. Doesnt bother me in the slightest, quite kinky actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

grenache wrote: »
    Personally, i don't really know how any man could ''love'' giving lick-outs. I mean you don't gain any stimulation or pleasure from them and for me they're just a mean to receiving same from my girlfriend. At best, if the girl is clean down there, the smell is neutral, and at worst it smells like dead fish. So there's no 'loving them' for me, but they gotta be done all the same
    this attitude is so wrong :D

of course there are lots of men love giving their love ones oral (including me).the reason might be rather simple,she happy = you happy.love to see their response/shy face :Dand maybe the afterward:'how did you do that so well dear'....

my guy loved doing this to me - i was more embarassed about him going down on me. duno why!!

My boyfriend is one of the ones who likes it. I dont care for it. Its too gentle. I prefer a good hard fcuk to be honest, but then I can cum from penetration which supposedly a lot of women cant....I prefer harder stimulation.

I dont like letting him do it, I dont enjoy the sensation, its just tickly and irritating. He thinks its great down there. Its nice of him to like it but its wasted on me. Ive tried to explain its not my thing but he seems to like it so down he goes.

I eat very healthily, never eat garlic or chilli, lots of fresh food, wash thoroughly.
    Im clued in about female health and hygeine, maintaining balance and remove every hair so its clean and fresh. Its the least any woman can do. Any girl who doesn't keep clean down there should be ashamed. Its a womans job to be absolutely spotless, if she cant do that much she has failed on a basic of being a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I find 69ing tends to be better for both partners, feels far more intense when you're both giving pleasure and recieving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

My boyfriend is one of the ones who likes it. I dont care for it. Its too gentle. I prefer a good hard fcuk to be honest, but then I can cum from penetration which supposedly a lot of women cant....I prefer harder stimulation.

I dont like letting him do it, I dont enjoy the sensation, its just tickly and irritating. He thinks its great down there. Its nice of him to like it but its wasted on me. Ive tried to explain its not my thing but he seems to like it so down he goes.

I eat very healthily, never eat garlic or chilli, lots of fresh food, wash thoroughly.
    Im clued in about female health and hygeine, maintaining balance and remove every hair so its clean and fresh. Its the least any woman can do. Any girl who doesn't keep clean down there should be ashamed. Its a womans job to be absolutely spotless, if she cant do that much she has failed on a basic of being a woman.

Get him to do it differently then. I have found the same with some guys, they just lick softly and it is just tickly! Get him to use his fingers at the same time and press harder with his tongue. (Sorry, OT!)

I'm straight but I'd absolutely love to go down on a girl :o just to see what it's like. I don't understand how people say you get nothing from it. Do you not get turned on hearing someone else moaning in pleasure? I do, and that's why I love giving head to my bf and why I think I'd love giving head to a girl!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭TheDollyParton

I think all shy girls should be made read this thread, clearly the guys who hate it are in the minority - yay! It's my favourite thing to receive. If a guy I was with really hated it I think it could be a deal breaker for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Ain't nothin' like a vagina right in the face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Its a womans job to be absolutely spotless, if she cant do that much she has failed on a basic of being a woman.
    LOL :D It's 1955 again. I'm sure you mean it's a person's job to be absolutely spotless... surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Icdb

it's down to personal preference... and cleanliness... there's nothin better in my opinion than going down for anything from 30mins to 2 hours depending on what she can take.. some men do it expecting reciprocation some men don't.... some reek like old prawns (stay well clear) some are sweet some are slightly pungent.. not every one is the same... it's a great tongue workout... some women like it when you go further south some don't.. and it's a great prelude to 15 mins of wham bam thank you mam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

I find 69ing tends to be better for both partners, feels far more intense when you're both giving pleasure and recieving it.

i know you're right in theory, but in practice i dont really like 69s - i find once im getting head i cant concentrate on the job in hand (as it were :pac:) and therefore dont give as good a BJ as i would usually.

Get him to do it differently then. I have found the same with some guys, they just lick softly and it is just tickly! Get him to use his fingers at the same time and press harder with his tongue. (Sorry, OT!)

I'm straight but I'd absolutely love to go down on a girl :o just to see what it's like. I don't understand how people say you get nothing from it. Do you not get turned on hearing someone else moaning in pleasure? I do, and that's why I love giving head to my bf and why I think I'd love giving head to a girl!

I dont think it will make any difference and anyway I dont want him in there in the first place. I dont want to give him instructions, then he'll never get outta there!
    there's nothin better in my opinion than going down for anything from 30mins to 2 hours depending on what she can take..

WHAT? Are there really women that can tolerate it for that long? -never mind the man! lol

I cant stand it for more than a few minutes, I give him his token few minutes then get him outta there!

I think many of the bad experiences men have had giving oral sex can be attributed to drunken scores. If you are bringing home a woman who has been out all night getting drunk, how would you expect her hygiene to be pristine?

A woman who has been drinking a huge amount of alchohol, hanging out in a packed pub or sweaty club and possibly dancing for several hours is not going to be as fresh and clean as when she stepped out of the shower. If she is truly plastered she may not even be totally in control of her bodily functions so to speak.

Of course this works both ways and the same could be said for men who have been out on a drunken night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

sam34 wrote: »
    i know you're right in theory, but in practice i dont really like 69s - i find once im getting head i cant concentrate on the job in hand (as it were :pac:) and therefore dont give as good a BJ as i would usually.

I also know you're right in theory, but I'm horribly scatter brained so even when recievied a great blowjob, I'm still lying back and thinking about stuff I shouldn't (yes,being the great romantic I am, when being given head I have been thinking about politics) As far as giving goes, there seems to be a lot more electricity when we're both doing stuff.

69ing gives you both something to focus on and I find it really erotic having someone on top of me when I'm recieving head. Much more intimitate with more body contact etc.
    To each their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

The only problem I ever had with them was convincing my girlfriend I liked them and allow me to 'contribute.'

• Advertisement

I used to hate any guy licking me out until I met my current boyfriend. He's fantastic and he says I taste like water melon with a hint of honey!!! he loves it and i love the fact he loves it. Win win :-)

Yes oral sex with a guy going down on a woman can last as long as 30 mins or longer
    if both parties are able for it, and the addition of a small vibrator to the play can mean it
    can go on easily for 2 hours.

It's called oral SEX for a reason and with the right person it can leave you in a quivering
    mess and not really able to have peneatrive sex, well not for a while.

I used to hate any guy licking me out until I met my current boyfriend. He's fantastic and he says I taste like water melon with a hint of honey!!! he loves it and i love the fact he loves it. Win win :-)

Yes it definitly depends on who is giving it. Often the person is not doing it right - cold tongues are not nice...and if they are tickling you, they're are definitly doing it right!

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yes oral sex with a guy going down on a woman can last as long as 30 mins or longer
    if both parties are able for it, and the addition of a small vibrator to the play can mean it
    can go on easily for 2 hours.

It's called oral SEX for a reason and with the right person it can leave you in a quivering
    mess and not really able to have peneatrive sex, well not for a while.

I am seriously aghast ! I would NEVER let my boyfriend do that, and he has me pestered!!!
    I just think it is so selfish. You hear men moaning about selfish women like that!

I am seriously aghast ! I would NEVER let my boyfriend do that, and he has me pestered!!!
    I just think it is so selfish. You hear men moaning about selfish women like that!

What you would never let your partner orally pleasure if it what what you both wanted for that length of time ?

Why is it selfish if it is something both adults want to do ?

What you would never let your partner orally pleasure if it what what you both wanted for that length of time ?

Not never, I let him do it for a couple of minutes, or maybe 5 at most. He is supposedly mad about 'down there' and says he could be down there all day.

I just simply dont believe him, Ive tried to get over it but I cant.
    Why is it selfish if it is something both adults want to do ?

People will say they like doing things but they are just saying that because that what they think you want to hear.
    I do let him do it but I dont enjoy it, I am just lying there enduring it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

You hear men moan about selfish women who just won't stop giving them head?! Where are these men? :pac:

I get where you're coming from, if you don't like it you don't like it... but you have to see it from your bf's point of view. Here's this thing that he LOVES doing and is probably really good at and he wants to share it with you. All he's trying to do is give you pleasure. That's not selfish, he wants you to see how great it can be.

Not never, I let him do it for a couple of minutes, or maybe 5 at most. He is supposedly mad about 'down there' and says he could be down there all day.

I just simply dont believe him, Ive tried to get over it but I cant.

Why ?
    Have you not experienced other men who have expressed how much
    they like to oral pleasure a female ?
    There are a lot more men out there which utterly enjoy getting to lick, probe, kiss, suck and lap at the yoni esp the one of the person they care about.
    People will say they like doing things but they are just saying that because that what they think you want to hear.

If that was the case he'd mostly likely do that a few times and then it would
    have been dropped from the sexual repertoire but it does seem that it is something he genuinely likes doing.
    I do let him do it but I dont enjoy it,

Why don't you enjoy it ?
    What about having someone play with. look at and worship your vulva/yoni
    is a mental and emotional turn off for you before he even goes down there ?

I am just lying there enduring it to be honest.

That's not good, but you don't have to be passive and just lie there.
    You can given him directions to do more of the things that feel different
    and intresting, you can be fantasing away thinking sexy toughts or be
    twitching your pelvic floor which means you will be more likely to have an orgasm while he is down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭beth-lou

It's only selfish if it's something you want and he doesn't and you insist on it.

• Advertisement

In all fairness shellyboo there are men out there who don't like blowjobs for what ever reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement