Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

He's a mover and shaker all right.. as seen in the video, he's more of a shaker! :P

''Hey dudes, what is up? Are Youghal going to see the Scissor Doctors tonight? Watch yo bad celf!''

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭CuteStuff

eroo wrote: »
    Do! I only watched it there a few weeks ago!
    I watched it again at the weekend. And even after watching it numerous times it still makes me laugh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭pink star

Hey guys just wondering is it safe to join in with your lil chats...well more like slagging ville here!! You guys obviously have nothing better to be doing with your time(Like me)!!! Anyway how could you not love the Nog after seeing him dancing like that!!! Fancy giving one to one lessons theNog???? See you move so gracefully were you see, I'm the opposite I just like to move it all about!!! Haha!!!:rolleyes:

pink star wrote: »
    Hey guys just wondering is it safe to join in with your lil chats...well more like slagging ville here!! You guys obviously have nothing better to be doing with your time(Like me)!!! Anyway how could you not love the Nog after seeing him dancing like that!!! Fancy giving one to one lessons theNog???? See you move so gracefully were you see, I'm the opposite I just like to move it all about!!! Haha!!!:rolleyes:
    Just be very very very careful what you say. I once mentioned I was slightly tipsy after a sip of a drink. Now apparently I'm easy!!! :(:D

CuteStuff wrote: »
    Just be very very very careful what you say. I once mentioned I was slightly tipsy after a sip of a drink. Now apparently I'm easy!!! :(:D

Oh I read that one alright!!!:P These men seem to be easily amused mind you one guy I know keeps telling me that men in general are just simple creatures!! That it doesn't take alot to entertain them!! Personally I just think they are all simple!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

Personally I just think they are all simple!!!:eek:

eroo reflects on that statement..
    caveman_tar.jpg

I watched it again at the weekend. And even after watching it numerous times it still makes me laugh!!!

:D

If this attack on us continues.. I will unleash the puppies. Joanne knows only too well the consequences of that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Anyway how could you not love the Nog

+1
    I Fancy giving one to one lessons theNog????

Fixed that for you
    you move so gracefully

thats true too

, I'm the opposite I just like to move it all about!!!

I dont take hints all too well. What ye saying? :p

joanne30 wrote: »
    I'm sayin nothing... remember I love you

See Nog, someone loves me! :pac:

I was gonna make a sarcastic comment but instead I will let you bask in your glory.

Be careful with Joanne though, she bites!! :D

• Advertisement

TheNog wrote: »
    I was gonna make a sarcastic comment but instead I will let you bask in your glory.

That's like saying ''oh I've something to tell you... oh wait but I can't!''

Tell me!:D

Tell you what?

Im lost

Tell you what?

Im lost

*cough*Sarcastic comment..want to know it*cough*

*cough*Sarcastic comment..want to know it*cough*
    alright I hold my hands up I didnt really have a sarcastic comment to make at all.

alright I hold my hands up I didnt really have a sarcastic comment to make at all.

Well covered.. but I'm onto you!:cool:

Im not doing anything :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

ahhh, the innocence, love it!

Suuure!;) Now eroo gets paranoid..thinks this is what Nog intended all along..
    Heey.jpg

kerry4sam wrote: »
    ahhh, the innocence, love it!

I am innocent, am't I???

Seeing as this is a 'General Thread'.. (and not 'How to Appreciate and Be One With The Nog...Ladies' thread)

What is everyone doing for Paddy's Day? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I am innocent, am't I???

:rolleyes: yeah okay, I'll play along ;)
    ...What is everyone doing for Paddy's Day? :)

Flying with himself to Dublin first thing in the morning to watch the parade in the big smoke for a change. After the parade Eroo, well the mind boggles :D :P

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Flying with himself to Dublin first thing in the morning to watch the parade in the big smoke for a change.

I see you and Nog are getting on great then?:p:p!

+1

Fixed that for you

thats true too

I dont take hints all too well. What ye saying? :p

Nog you have some interesting editing going on there but you know maybe it's true because in my head I imagine you looking like brad pitt and boy is he dreamy so maybe I could fancy you!!!! That's only a maybe though!

As for Paddy's day guys I took it handy was quite civilised and mature went for a few drinks with the mates and back for a chinese! I don't think it's old age just yet though!!! Ok also I suppose I was out on my balcony enjoying the lil bit of sun that we were blessed with!!! What did you guys get up to??

Actually do you know what I find hilarious, I thought there was a garda convention on in the Strand hotel Limerick the other night. I live right beside it and have a birds eye view of the reception from my balcony! Anyway I was getting all excited looking at the men in uniform to find out that they were all there in their forces to mind Brian Bloody Cowan how disappointed was I!!! Anyways just thought I'd let you guys know how upset I was!

Anyway I was getting all excited looking at the men in uniform to find out that they were all there in their forces to mind Brian Bloody Cowan how disappointed was I!!! Anyways just thought I'd let you guys know how upset I was!

Wasn't he in the US at the time?:pac:

Wasn't he in the US at the time?:pac:

No it was the night before he went there!!! I think he was superman if he was in 2 places at once and he aint that!!!:rolleyes:

No it was the night before he went there!!! I think he was superman if he was in 2 places at once and he aint that!!!:rolleyes:
    O and did you hear his cringing speech with Obama?! 'we're good at construction' yeah was it not the whole reliance on construction that got us into this mess. Really playing the Offaly card too. It was so so so cringy.
    :mad:

O and did you hear his cringing speech with Obama?! 'we're good at construction' yeah was it not the whole reliance on construction that got us into this mess. Really playing the Offaly card too. It was so so so cringy.
    :mad:

Brian is not happy with you Cutestuff

bcowen_80948t.jpg

I think he was superman if he was in 2 places at once and he aint that!!!:rolleyes:

nah he aint Superman he is just that fat :pac::p:D

• Advertisement

Brian is not happy with you Cutestuff

Well I aint happy with him either!!!! Ah don't get me started. I just get so mad when I think of the muppets running this country. :mad:

Advertisement