Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

eroo wrote: »
    Oh my God...

:D It's Wales Nog:rolleyes:

Yeah the fact its being played in Wales was a dead giveaway to me :pac:
    I'm bricking it, but excited moreso!

How can anyone be bricking over a match?
    are you playing? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

TheNog wrote: »
    Yeah the fact its being played in Wales was a dead giveaway to me :pac:

How can anyone be bricking over a match?
    are you playing? :p

smart arse

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Anyone else waiting patiently for the match this evening?...

Ireland 61 years awaiting ... waiting no more :D ... from the 4 Proud Provinces of Ireland

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Ireland 61 years awaiting ... waiting no more :D ... from the 4 Proud Provinces of Ireland

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think I'm going to cry!!

any sore but happy heads today?

• Advertisement

No I'm off the drink for a while, back to the gym :(

sore alright but not from drink (don't ask :o ) but jeez man I still can't believe I saw a grand-slam in my life-time to be honest

sore alright but not from drink (don't ask :o ) but jeez man I still can't believe I saw a grand-slam in my life-time to be honest

I gotta ask....

why are you sore? :P:D

I knew it was only matter of time, with Kidney in charge and a good diverse team with a mix of new and seasoned players! I so happy!!:D

I knew it was only matter of time, with Kidney in charge and a good diverse team with a mix of new and seasoned players! I so happy!!:D

It truly was an electrifying experience to witness :D I would have liked to have been in attendance but will have to resort to watching the home-coming on tv in an hour

• Advertisement

Just rang my mother to wish her a happy mother's day and she is at the airport waiting for the team to arrive home. Like I mean whats this all about?? Is she supposed to enjoy herself today?? :D:D

Kerry,

I can read deleted posts (and minds too) and now I know why you are sore :pac:

Its ok Ive done it plenty of times :o

I can read deleted posts (and minds too) and now I know why you are sore :pac:

Its ok Ive done it plenty of times :o

And edit posts too..;) snake!:D

ok this has gotta stop
    in the last few days Ive been called a "dirtbag, smart arse" and a "snake"
    what did I do to deserve this abuse?

Someone did tell me recently that I have a great behind though. That makes up for a lot of it but it didnt come from any of ye!!!!!! :mad::D

ok this has gotta stop

Someone did tell me recently that I have a great ability to talk out of my behind though. That makes up for a lot of it but it didnt come from any of ye!!!!!! :mad::D

Can I suggest going back over this entire thread for yer answer Nog??:pac:

Btw fixed that for ya!

(we all love you really Nog:rolleyes::p)

Can I suggest going back over this entire thread for yer answer Nog??:pac:

But its like 30 pages long. Can ye not just summarise it for me in a few words. Bear in mind I have a very short attention span.

But its like 30 pages long. Can ye not just summarise it for me in a few words. Bear in mind I have a very short attention span.

''dirtbag, smart arse, snake'':pac::pac:

Only kidding, we all know your a charmer(God loves a trier) who knows not the meaning of the word 'subtle', nor the term 'Restraining Order'.:D

joanne30 wrote: »
    If your going to put statements about your behind we need pictures......

Joanne don't encourage him!:eek::pac:

I know, you would think I'd know better 30 pages in..

Shame on you..:P

So Joanne, you hoping and praying to see 'Garda Trainee May 2009' up on Public Jobs too?

I am more so for the rest of yee, I'm still a little confused if that makes sense

You having second thoughts or..? (if it's none of my business, say so:))

No not second thoughts, would realy love to do it.
    See I'm a little older than you husband, kids there's an awful lot to consider.
    TBH I would rather see someone like you get in, if I had my chance over again I'd applied 5 years ago....

If you'd love to do it, I say go for it! But that is easy for me to say. :o

Well you have plenty of time to consider it; maybe get in contact with someone who went through the process but with similiar circumstances yerself?:)

• Advertisement

True I've plenty of time to think, I'm extremely fit and have being studying apptiude tests so touch wood by the time it comes up i will have made my mind up.

must..resist..urge..to..make..childish..comment:D

Well sure you can always apply regardless, and if you change yer mind your free to exit the process.

I know just reading my last post, whats the odds thenog will get me on that!!!
    I mean't I work out alot, gym, swimming, yoga, football etc....

I think if/when I apply I'll be a 100% committed so there will be no backing out.
    I dont want to waste anyones time let alone mine.

Ah right, a fellow gym monkey!:D

How long have you wanted to join?

Am I the only one who thought that the RTE coverage of the home-coming was just absolutely shameful :confused: And what was Des Cahill(of all people) doing up there? and treating them like schoolkids with his “wave to the crowd lads” and “okay, you stand over there” la-di-da approach ... surely RTE had some rugby pundit they could have put on the stage with the team.

I gotta mention though that Tommy Bowe was simply priceless, I was actually crying laughing listenin/watching the man :D. Now, he is one man I wouldn't mind kicking off a session with on a night out (singing of course)

Am I the only one who thought that the RTE coverage was just absolutely shameful :confused: And what was Des Cahill(of all people) doing up there? and treating them like schoolkids with his “wave to the crowd lads” and “okay, you stand over there” la-di-da approach ... surely RTE had some rugby pundit they could have put on the stage with the team.

I gotta mention though that Tommy Bowe was simply priceless, I was actually crying laughing listenin/watching the man :D. Now, he is one man I wouldn't mind kicking off a session with on a night out (singing of course)

+1 Des Cahill was painful to watch.. ''ROG's raisins''? I liked the way no one laughed.. and ROG being a tad bit tipsy;). And Paddy Wallace.. I bet he's relieved!:eek::pac:

As for Kidney.. my hat is off to you sir! The nicest man in professional rugby.

Declan Kidney - legend now in his own right.

yeah I'm still unsure why those private jokes were actually mentioned. Sur some of the lads were still on their session from lastnight and looked like they just wanted to hit the sack, and not actually be on the stage

Declan Kidney - legend now in his own right.

yeah I'm still unsure why those private jokes were actually mentioned. Sur some of the lads were still on their session from lastnight and looked like they just wanted to hit the sack, and not actually be on the stage

He already was a legend! Kearney and Donncha looked a little...'hazy':D

Now for Munster to win ML and HC!!!

Kinda always wanted to but something always came up, applied last year had to back out due to a family thing kicking myself now..

Well I hope to God there will be a campaign in May:)

hope so to don't want to be the only OAP there...

Don't be silly!:)

ok this has gotta stop

I have actually re-read most of this thread and being honest Nog I don't believe that the poster involved meant anything untoward in the comments. They seemed to me as an on-looker to be more of tongue-in-cheek remarks at the time in question when replying to posts moreso than wanting to throw abuse your way.

I'm not entirely sure it this post makes even the slightest bit of difference to your view/thoughts on the comments, but i hope so.

• Advertisement

hope so to don't want to be the only OAP there...

I'm not too far behind you Joanne being honest, maybe we could help each other cross the street to Pollys if we're both lucky :P

Advertisement