Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady GaGa

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭md23040

She's probably more talented than the average commercial pop princess but her arrogance and pretentiousness drive me up the wall.

Like our own songtress Sinead - if GaGa grew her hair a bit, changed the wardrobe a tad, was a bit more light humoured then she’d probably make a cracking house wife.

Plus the day job money would come in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PaythePiper

The Lady Gaga phenomenon is so annoying her fashion isnt some futuristic fresh perspective just the lowest form of trash

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

who cares.....

....nobody will remember her in a few months

3 years later and only getting bigger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

roryj123 wrote: »
    3 years later and only getting bigger...

Is she though? Outside of the bunch of obsessed fans she's built up I don't know anyone who's all that interested in her, music-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Her demographic seems to be mostly diva homosexuals and b*tches. I like gaga and I also like to accentuate my s's and walk around like I'm on a f*cking cat walk. I like gaga so you better watch out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Are tkts still available? how much are they??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I liked her, but it kinda passed me by.

I decided not to buy tickets to see her either this time, or last time at the O2.

I don't get what all the fuss is about, I like maybe 1 or 2 of her songs but thats it, everything else is just meh. The production on her first album was quite good, but who cares, I've heard many well produced pop albums by artists with much more originality than GaGa.

Sure she can sing quite well, but thats the only thing thats musically appealing about Lady GaGa. Her image and persona does nothing for me, its all samey, rip off of Madonna (who I'm also not a fan of), and all those crazy trends (i.e. meat dress) what's the point, I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in the music.

Can't really see her dying out for a while, as previously suggested she would be forgotten in a few months. She's one of the biggest selling acts of the past 20 years, but musically is insanely overrated.

Namlub wrote: »
    Is she though? Outside of the bunch of obsessed fans she's built up I don't know anyone who's all that interested in her, music-wise.

She was the highest earning female last year,Most followed on twitter,Sold out Twickenham in 50 seconds,Selling out all these new Asian countries,Fastest selling album in 6 years so ya...

karaokeman wrote: »
    I liked her, but it kinda passed me by.

I decided not to buy tickets to see her either this time, or last time at the O2.

I don't get what all the fuss is about, I like maybe 1 or 2 of her songs but thats it, everything else is just meh. The production on her first album was quite good, but who cares, I've heard many well produced pop albums by artists with much more originality than GaGa.

Sure she can sing quite well, but thats the only thing thats musically appealing about Lady GaGa. Her image and persona does nothing for me, its all samey, rip off of Madonna (who I'm also not a fan of), and all those crazy trends (i.e. meat dress) what's the point, I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in the music.

Can't really see her dying out for a while, as previously suggested she would be forgotten in a few months. She's one of the biggest selling acts of the past 20 years, but musically is insanely overrated.

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna-copyright-infringement.html check this one out and that doesn't include the latest ones,I think she is probably too famous for her own good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Jaysus, way to pull up an ancient thread to a stupid argument. Closed. If you want to talk about Lady Gaga, start a new thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement