Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady GaGa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭md23040

Lady gag her is not unique in anyway, if anything she is starting off where Cristina Ag stopped with the "Dirty" thing.

Major respect for Christina Aguilera dissing Lady GaGa, claiming she may have had a winker at one time - deep voice on Just Dance. :rolleyes

http://www.theinsider.com/news/1341415_Christina_Labels_Lady_Gaga_a_She_Male

For the conspiracy theorists [Anagram] G = A Gay Lad? Then again Nicky Hilton was in her class in Beverley Hills High [all girls school] so it’s probably o.k. However CA's hissings conncides wth her recent conversion towards futuristic electro-pop and a look coincides with GAGA's emergence. Meowwww...

christina-aguliera-lady-gaga-a.jpg
    xtinavsgaga1.jpg
    xtinavsgaga2__oPt.jpg

normal_008.jpg
    normal_025.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

f-f-f-f**k her face f-f-f**k her face amirite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The only pokerface she should get is a ****ing mark off getting slapped with one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Any chance we could just load this thread up with pictures of her and let everyone decide if she is sexy of not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Any chance we could just load this thread up with pictures of her and let everyone decide if she is sexy of not?

Shes's not sexy! They use clever editing in her videos like they do with Cascada to try and trick you into thinking she is, but shes not!

Lady-Gaga-jet-2.jpglady_gaga_2215825.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

JP Liz wrote: »
    her new track Poker Face is ace

I like it too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 maevamaia

thank god this girl will be quick to forget!!! i cant stand it.....I hope it will be sooonnnn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Shes's not sexy! They use clever editing in her videos like they do with Cascada to try and trick you into thinking she is, but shes not!

Lady-Gaga-jet-2.jpglady_gaga_2215825.jpg
    Argh! The hotness is a lie! How the fúck did they do that to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

cautioner wrote: »
    Argh! The hotness is a lie! How the fúck did they do that to me?

Further proof!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭UnderpantsGnome

She rubs me up the wrong way I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

yeah the hotness is definitely a lie. I think she's fairly fugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭UnderpantsGnome

For some reason I thought she was a bit older, and in my mind I kinda thought she should know better. But she's only 22/23 so I was being unfair. She has every right to be as silly-beggers as the rest of the pop-tarts!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Sorry but I can't stand her when she's being interviewed... Some of the songs on her album are OK though!

For some reason I thought she was a bit older, and in my mind I kinda thought she should know better. But she's only 22/23 so I was being unfair. She has every right to be as silly-beggers as the rest of the pop-tarts!

oh I thought she was older than that too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭md23040

Following on from Christina Aguilera bitch fighting on whether she's a bloke. There may be some evidence from the Brit Awards VT - that is during her Pet Shop Boys medley. Not only did she look pretty rough and blokish but she has a deeper voice than that bird like man Also I swear there was a cucumber down the front of her togs. Hmmm starts about 10 seconds in, and later on in the VT has her legs firmly inverted together as if compressing or disguising something.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6lPSke3Og

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

md23040 wrote: »
    Following on from Christina Aguilera bitch fighting on whether she's a bloke. There may be some evidence from the Brit Awards VT - that is during her Pet Shop Boys medley. Not only did she look pretty rough and blokish but she has a deeper voice than that bird like man Also I swear there was a cucumber down the front of her togs. Hmmm starts about 10 seconds in, and later on in the VT has her legs firmly inverted together as if compressing or disguising something.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6lPSke3Og

It's like they took that scene from Ace Ventura and extended it :D

ok she used to be a brunette and pretty

gaga2.jpg

weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

She's marvellous, marvellous, marvellous, so marvellous. Seriously she's fantastic!

Much much much better than the PussyCatSlappers, Rhianna, Beyonce etc etc. Have just finished listening to the album and there's at least 7 cracking tunes on there. It's got the lot, electrop pop, 80's synth tunes, ballads the works. The whole Just Dance explosion sort of past me by but that Poker Face song is an early contender for song of the year! It's a gem.

Think it was whilst watching this version of Poker Face that convinced Pighead that GaGa is indeed the real deal. Sublime!

Pigheads been Ga Ga'd. Don't mock him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Has anyone heard that she's a hermaphrodite????? Talk about a turn off!

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote: »
    She's marvellous, marvellous, marvellous, so marvellous. Seriously she's fantastic!

Much much much better than the PussyCatSlappers, Rhianna, Beyonce etc etc. Have just finished listening to the album and there's at least 7 cracking tunes on there. It's got the lot, electrop pop, 80's synth tunes, ballads the works. The whole Just Dance explosion sort of past me by but that Poker Face song is an early contender for song of the year! It's a gem.

Think it was whilst watching this version of Poker Face that convinced Pighead that GaGa is indeed the real deal. Sublime!

Pigheads been Ga Ga'd. Don't mock him.

Poker face has got to be one of the worst songs I've heard in the past 2 years. It really is that bad.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Poker face has got to be one of the worst songs I've heard in the past 2 years. It really is that bad.
    Pighead's guessing you've heard very few songs over the past two years and has a suspicion that you are being held hostage in a basement with only a tape recorder and Sinittas greatest hits for company.

If you need help, type GAGA.

Pighead's guessing you've heard very few songs over the past two years and has a suspicion that you are being held hostage in a basement with only a tape recorder and Sinittas greatest hits for company.

If you need help, type GAGA.

I'm unfortunately subjected to the ****ty world of pop every day in work, with no option to listen to something else. I've heard plenty of **** songs in the last 2 years, from Beyonce and all of her hypocritical slut power bull**** to the equally awful Katy Perry but poker face is definitely up there in the top 3 worst. Its so cheesy its actually nauseating when I hear the first ****ty chords of it come on the radio.

I'm unfortunately subjected to the ****ty world of pop every day in work, with no option to listen to something else. I've heard plenty of **** songs in the last 2 years, from Beyonce and all of her hypocritical slut power bull**** to the equally awful Katy Perry but poker face is definitely up there in the top 3 worst. Its so cheesy its actually nauseating when I hear the first ****ty chords of it come on the radio.
    Well if your not a fan of the joys of pop music you're obviously not gonna fall for her charms. You should really let Pop into your life though. When done right there's absolutely nothing better than a killer pop tune. It cleanses the soul and makes you smile. Say no to drugs and turn to GaGa.

What about Power Ballady tunes. You like them?

I'm all about the trance Pighead, have no interest at all in pop music or ballads :) Pop died when Jacko turned himself white ;)

I'm all about the trance Pighead, have no interest at all in pop music or ballads :) Pop died when Jacko turned himself white ;)
    :eek: This is worse than Pighead thought! Nobody can save you now Dark Jager.
    Trance is Pants!

:eek: This is worse than Pighead thought! Nobody can save you now Dark Jager.
    Trance is Pants!

You mean trance is sexy pants! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I dont like her

Dont love her music, hate her as a person [as per various interviews], and dont like her face!

More like Lady Gag

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Saw her on Tubridy but she was better on Graham Norton's show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

The fact that she has a unique sound is what so great about her. Don't know how novel it will be in a year or two. Not sure if she'll endure as long as Katy Perry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement