Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady GaGa

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Unique? I don't think so...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

An File wrote: »
    Unique? I don't think so...

Indeed, but fock me it's catchy as hell! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Indeed, but fock me it's catchy as hell! :o
    Don't fight it Xavi6! Let her in!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pighead wrote: »
    Don't fight it Xavi6! Let her in!

I already did my good man, and there are witnesses from The Palace last Saturday night who can vouch for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Miranda_McCool

I dont like how everyone talks about her like shes the next coming of Christ when her music is mediocre and her get-up is nothing that hasnt been done beofre. Shes also annoying in interviews.

Pop Female Artists that need to diaf (die in a fire):

Avril Lavigne
    Katy Perry
    Lilly Allen
    Lady GaGa
    Miley Cyrus
    Rihanna

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Pop Female Artists that need to diaf (die in a fire):

Avril Lavigne
    Katy Perry
    Lilly Allen
    Lady GaGa
    Miley Cyrus
    Rihanna

OK Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus I'll grant you, but the rest do have some pretty brilliant songs.
    "Hot and Cold", "Smile", "Just Dance" and "Umbrella" - four of the best pop tracks of this decade.

Miley Cyrus-"Nobody's perfect" well if only for the remix after the Vanity Fair incident.

OK Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus I'll grant you, but the rest do have some pretty brilliant songs.
    "Hot and Cold", "Smile", "Just Dance" and "Umbrella" - four of the best pop tracks of this decade.
    And Lily Allens The Fear is pretty damn god as well. Pighead thinks Miranda McTooCoolForSchool may be afraid of the power of POP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Looking at some of these pictures here, I can't figure out whether she thinks she's Christina Aguilera or David Bowie.

comp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Lady GaGa's second single 'Poker Face' tops the Irish chart this week.

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    Lady GaGa's second single 'Poker Face' tops the Irish chart this week.
    If Eh Eh(Nothing else I can't say) isn't a huge summer smash I'll eat one of GaGa's tampons!

To be honest there's about seven songs off that album that are potential number ones. Just Dance, Pokerface, Brown Eyes, Eh Eh(Nothing else I can say), Paparazzi, Starstruck and Lovegame all have number one potential.

If Eh Eh(Nothing else I can't say) isn't a huge summer smash I'll eat one of GaGa's tampons!

By the way what's the story with Wonderful? How come it isn't on the album? It's one of her best tunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I hope she gets cancer,another blonde pre-madonna wretch that spin103 plug every 15 minutes,Lady Gaga,Pussycat dolls,Britiney Spears,I dont care

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    I hope she gets cancer,another blonde pre-madonna wretch that spin103 plug every 15 minutes,Lady Gaga,Pussycat dolls,Britiney Spears,I dont care

*backs away slowly*

...what's eating RaverRo808?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's spelt prima donna, TBH...

Lady Gaga is the latest act to be confirmed for this year's ****** Festival

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭md23040

How do you make Lady GaGa cry?

Pokerface....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bobbbb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Woaah there cowboy,
    I agree with everyone except Avril Lavigne.....She had some tuuuunes in her early stuff until she became a sell-out like all the rest.

She was always a sell-out. The girl used to sing country/western stuff in Canada before her record label sent her out as a punk/skater girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭md23040

bobbbb wrote: »

lady_gaga_nose.jpg

This bobbbb has been doing the rounds on the gossip sites on the internet lately but this photo is a fake and produced rather badly through photo shop. For starters the eye colours are different and the nose alignment is towards the left side of the face. More of a good looking Peaches Geldof on the left pic.

However it hasn't taken her long to exploit herself to become an attention seeking whore like her white trash cousin Britney. Again what’s with the Ace Ventura leg holding?

14630476ladygaga130200911456am.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

md23040 wrote: »
    lady_gaga_nose.jpg

This bobbbb has been doing the rounds on the gossip sites on the internet lately but this photo is a fake and produced rather badly through photo shop. For starters the eye colours are different and the nose alignment is towards the left side of the face. More of a good looking Peaches Geldof on the left pic.

The "Before" image doesnt look unlike Ms Piggy :pac:

It is clearly fake though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

istockphoto_795108_camel_face.jpg

Ca-ca-ca-camel face... :D

Ah no, I like her music and I think she's talented. She went to a really prestigious NY arts college, designed clothes for a big label and wrote songs for lots of other pop artists. She was big behind the scenes and is now enjoying the spotlight.

She's flavour of the month for the time being but she has a ton of experience to fall back on. I think she'll have a long and successful career in the entertainment/ fashion/ arts business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

I want her and her terribly annoying songs off the radio as soon as possible. How can anyone enjoy listening to Just Dance every 5 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cut the time wasting rubbish out of her songs and theres only a minute worth of song. i just hate "artists" just dododahdah-ing, get some reject to rap for a minute and say your name at the start of a song just to stretch their wreck of a song.

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    cut the time wasting rubbish out of her songs and theres only a minute worth of song. i just hate "artists" just dododahdah-ing, get some reject to rap for a minute and say your name at the start of a song just to stretch their wreck of a song.
    Pighead hates music reviewers who make their decision on an artist based on two songs max. What you refer to is the exception rather than the rule! Check out YouTube for more GaGa tunes.

She is announced to play Cork - Marquee in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Dlite wrote: »
    She's terrible and the production is completely useless.

Nowadays you can just make sounds for hooks.... da da doo doo... come on!!

what !!!! do actually know what the word production means !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Just dance needs to be sped up / up the tempo quite a bit. You can't have a bloody dance song that slow... it's just, well, stupid.

Poker face aint too bad tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

weird.

cool!:D wow, she really can sing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement