Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady GaGa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

This mug has been added to the Marquee in Cork. Honestly I just don't get it. I'm sure every streak ridden tart in town will think Christmas has come early, finally they get to meet their spiritual leader!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just dance needs to be sped up / up the tempo quite a bit. You can't have a bloody dance song that slow... it's just, well, stupid.

Poker face aint too bad tbh.

Ain't too bad???!!! Its the audio equivalent of ramming a splintered chopstick down your jap and then repeatedly slamming a door closed with your head jammed between it while subsequently heel kicking yourself into the balls.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Ain't too bad???!!! Its the audio equivalent of ramming a splintered chopstick down your jap and then repeatedly slamming a door closed with your head jammed between it while subsequently heel kicking yourself into the balls.

Hits the spot eh :>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Pighead wrote: »
    Fucking shit.
    Just absolute, total, fucking shit.

The sooner (s)he fucks off the better.

Boo.

Sorry, I also meant to say that she's wrecked.

She's wrecked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

cool!:D wow, she really can sing.

Sounds like Xtina mixed with like, Liza Minnelli or something!

She's cracked... But you're right she can sing alright, makes a change.

Zulu wrote: »
    Fucking shit.
    Just absolute, total, fucking shit.

The sooner (s)he fucks off the better.

Boo.

Signing up to her mailing list then ? :D

I protested too much; made it too obvious, didn't it?
    Damn it!

Foiled again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 meheremc

Lord, you'd know all youguys were irish......

100% *puke*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

meheremc wrote: »
    Lord, you'd know all youguys were irish......

100% *puke*

:confused:

LOL_WUT_by_nathan_of_borg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead hates music reviewers who make their decision on an artist based on two songs max. What you refer to is the exception rather than the rule! Check out YouTube for more GaGa tunes.

hope your right but i aint going out of my way to find out. If she has better tunes than do do dah dah just dance and popopopopopo-pokerface-popopopo....., why not release those instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    hope your right but i aint going out of my way to find out. If she has better tunes than do do dah dah just dance and popopopopopo-pokerface-popopopo....., why not release those instead?
    Because she wanted to announce her arrival with a bang. No point shuffling into the pop world with a pleasant ballad to be met with indifferent shrugs. No, you've got to burst through the door and grab everybody by the cojonas with an up tempo catchy as fcuk dance tune. Slow songs generally aren't played at discos. Pokerface and Just Dance are being played in every disco around the world.

Then when you have people hooked you do a couple of acoustic sessions to show the doubters that you can actually sing and have got some talent. Throw in a few decent slow ones and before you know it you're a global superstar. It's easy. Gonna do it myself next year. Prepare yourself for Lord GaGa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Even though she is a Cristina Aguilera wannabe...I still would though...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

She's a geebag!

And a bleedin hypocrite!

Was only a few months ago she was slammin anyone who comes from shows like XF and American Idol and there she is singin on AI this week!

Hooer

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lolabugs

Not a big fan of her music have to say and she wouldnt be the best lookin girl I've seen.

Is it me or are there alot of girls out there adapting to the whole lady gaga fringe/bleach blonde look?, could have sworn I saw at least 10 girls in a night club last weekend with the same platinum/bleach blonde hair!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 orange squareht

Now im not a big fan of pop music I noramly like KOL, Nirvana etc. But theres something about this bird. I love her dirty explict lyrics and dance moves and I find myself grinding my teeth and howling at the tv like a sex crazed teenager. Its not that she is actually that great looking but she just has something in her music and her moves that drives me wild. I think this young lady will go very far shes original and shes def got stage presence. GGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Riiiiight.....

She already has a whole thread of her own right here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 orange squareht

An File wrote: »
    Riiiiight.....

She already has a whole thread of her own right here.

Ahh ok cheers for that, well I will continue with this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

This is the music forum.
    Are you sure you're not looking for PI. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

not a bad voice but at the end of the day shes a ****wit thats not that good looking who reeks of manufactured quirkiness.

her interview on jonathan ross' at the weekend was utter car crash and showed her as the aforementioned ****wit that she is.
    the showed the green room with the guests to come for the night ahead and she was sipping out of a clearly empty teacup, then by the time her interview came round, she was still holding the ****in thing like a prop.

the sooner she starts into the meth the better imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

Panda wrote: »
    not a bad voice but at the end of the day shes a ****wit thats not that good looking who reeks of manufactured quirkiness.

her interview on jonathan ross' at the weekend was utter car crash and showed her as the aforementioned ****wit that she is.
    the showed the green room with the guests to come for the night ahead and she was sipping out of a clearly empty teacup, then by the time her interview came round, she was still holding the ****in thing like a prop.

the sooner she starts into the meth the better imo.

Agreed, that interview was horrendous, she was like a cross between Andy Warhole & Paris hilton. Hideous television. Her performance at the end was just as bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

+1 about the terrible Jonathon Ross interview....she revealed herself as the utter tool she is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hellbrain

Well, let's be honest here. She is the sexiest girl with a speech impediment that I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

She was much better on Paul O Grady(Performance and Interview wise), I just don't think she got Jonathan Ross's humour...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

To be honest I actually liked her quick "donkey dick" remark, and also stating making flames with lighters and sprays to Iron Maiden, but that's about the only thing I liked. I hate it when there are songs & artists you know you're supposed to hate, but then find there music very catchy! I didn't see her in the Paul O'Grady Show, but I don't want to look at or listen to that Scouse twat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

no question of her being anything but talented . check out the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU5jmbPvPwU&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Oh dear god! I heard about that, but I didn't realize it was that bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

BumbleB wrote: »
    no question of her being anything but talented . check out the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU5jmbPvPwU&feature=related

Pull your hat up missus!

Agh she wrecks my head, her music is just generic crap and she comes across as so full of herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Basically, Lady GaGas' a poor man's Madonna (and I can't stand her either).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

She's probably more talented than the average commercial pop princess but her arrogance and pretentiousness drive me up the wall. She thinks she's the next David Bowie. She'll never touch Bowie. He's one of the great seminal artists of the last century and she's just trash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement