Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***HORSE SHARE ONLY*** - NB -NO advertising of horses for sale/wanted/loan/lease

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 glass159

Hi All,

I am looking for horse share opportunities in South Dublin/Wicklow area (I’d be driving from D4). I am 30 and recently got back into riding (I have been riding since 10 but on and off due to school, college etc.). I have experience in helping out in yards at the weekend when I was younger.

I have started lessons again and am looking to complement that with a horse share around 2 -3 days per week.

Happy to have a call to discuss in more detail if anyone has some options :)

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DCMnewbie

Hi, I’m in Galway (south mayo side) also interested in a horse share. I’ve also ridden for years and am just back into it after taking a few years off but I’m frustrated going to lessons in riding schools so would love my own horse but conscious of the time commitment and work load…so a horse share would be perfect. PM me and we can chat. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

Horse available to share either full or part days. Must stay in yard in ballymore Eustace Kildare. Horse is a 5 year old tb, Very sweet character, lovely jump and paces.

Was backed and brought on very slowly. He did some xc schooling, tiny hunter trials, jumping 70s courses, walk trot dressage shows and endurance rides. Was left off to grow and is going back into work but I don't have enough time due to having to produce other horses. Only vice is he has a small buck if confused, but nothing bad, just being teenagey.

Would suit someone used to young horses and/or tbs - with a minimum level of novice dressage and jumping 90s/m.

Yard has no hacking, but floodlit outdoor and field to ride in when weather is good. Yard has a range of instructors teaching there during the week doing dressage and jumping. Would suit someone who loves training. Also option available to come with me when I box to forestry, clinics or shows. small monetary payment required to cover portion of grass livery but horse lives out so it's not much.

Please pm if interested. Would suit experienced rider who enjoys bringing on young horses.

Advertisement