Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Do You Think About Social Networking Sites?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

i signed up to facebook a coulple of days ago. the way some people go on about it i thought i was going to have some epiphany...i didnt. you cant beat boards for an oul' rant though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Omegle I find is the best social networking site, if you can call it that. I only started using it a few days ago and I've met some cool people on it
    I'm that guy who randomly spouts racist words trying to get a response.I may have accused you of being a word for those of the coloured persuasion not used since the Reconstruction period.

Advertisement