Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My thoughts on Paris Hilton and Obama and their threesome with Curt Ville!!!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

You stole my best lines!
    That's where you are wrong! I stole Funky Penguin's best lines! You plagerist!
    Sarky wrote: »
    You take that back!

...to the orifice?

Did you ever get that drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

...to the orifice?

Did you ever get that drink?

He did administered via a funnel but not in the orifice he expected...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

amp wrote: »
    No one person can view all of boards at the same time.
    Oh, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Macbeth.

Now I know where to get clean piss, but not how. Any mutant genes... will you be available for a retest if one is required? The Volta is now closed for renovations until the Royale restores its prices.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's where you are wrong! I stole Funky Penguin's best lines! You plagerist!

What's mine is his and what's his is mine.
    Oh Funky, where are you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Amp, Must echo eVeNtInE and say thanks for founding BAPS, awesome alliance with some great people!

o/ Amp, First Overlord Protector.

/you quitting CN too? Say No (and mean it!). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I dont have the required program installed in ma brainz to get the true value from that lengthy post.

im sure its my loss.

i shall wait for the paper back version of 'an idiots guide to amps posts'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

snyper wrote: »
    I dont have the required program installed in ma brainz to get the true value from that lengthy post.

im sure its my loss.

i shall wait for the paper back version of 'an idiots guide to amps posts'

It was actually well worth reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Amp, Must echo eVeNtInE and say thanks for founding BAPS, awesome alliance with some great people!

o/ Amp, First Overlord Protector.

/you quitting CN too? Say No (and mean it!). ;)

Say "Yes" and shut the frikken door after ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Hehe, you are funneh! Good luck with stuff.

Moved to Ego Boost / Attention Whore forum
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

/tips drink to the Mesa Boogie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

This esoteric waffle means absolutely nothing to me but I better go with the flow and post something sycophantic anyway:

*sssssssssslurp*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

amp who?

I kid, I kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dudess wrote: »
    *sssssssssslurp*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Real persons don't do leaving threads or final testament threads.

They just never come back. Zzzz

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Real persons don't do leaving threads or final testament threads.

They just never come back. Zzzz

Thank you for once again reminding me to not brake when an animal running across my path may result in a car accident.
    /thumbs up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Got bored reading it.

Who's amp?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

amp wrote: »
    You of all people must understand my mental disabilities. But trust me, you're not missing anything, at all.
    Anyone got info on amp?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can't handle the amp.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Anyone got info on amp?
    Why?

DeV.

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »
    Why?

DeV.
    That post was absolutely fascinating. It's always disappointing to see regular posters close their accounts but I note "amp" just hasn't logged in since 2009 and hasn't actually closed the account.
    Was amp an Admin? Also what actually is an Admin, are they similar to mods or are they working for boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

amp was an hero.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Amp was and is a very good friend of mine. We shared an apartment for many years and still see each other most weekends when its possible. He was not an admin but was a Mod and was the first Mod of TCN when I first came up with the idea. He fashioned it in the image of alt.stupidity.

Amp disagreed with the modding policies we adopted and well, thats all I'm going to go into in that regard.

As for admins, they look after the site overall, they are not tied to a forum and are "site mods" if you like.

People come, people go. Amp gave more than he took.

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Amp was and is a very good friend of mine. We shared an apartment for many years and still see each other most weekends when its possible. He was not an admin but was a Mod and was the first Mod of TCN when I first came up with the idea. He fashioned it in the image of alt.stupidity.

Amp disagreed with the modding policies we adopted and well, thats all I'm going to go into in that regard.

As for admins, they look after the site overall, they are not tied to a forum and are "site mods" if you like.

People come, people go. Amp gave more than he took.

DeV.
    Thanks for the reply DeV. That was actually an interesting insite there..get it!!!!!
    er... no really though!

After reading some of that thread, amp, is know to me from now on as CHamp :cool:

Oh **** then what do I call Fager?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Just think Teddy in 8 years time people like you and me might be board legends, moderators or banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Perhaps all three?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Sarky wrote: »
    Perhaps all three?

That'd be the dream - Legend to mod then banned - The circle of life, its a beautiful thing.

Oranage2 wrote: »
    That'd be the dream - Legend to mod then banned - The circle of life, its a beautiful thing.
    And some times dreams do come true :)
    I learned that from a very young age.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Far out man, it took me ages to read all that stuff but yep you are right and obviously had a few beers as well but get it all out with amplitude modulation and I have to say that was a good read.

Advertisement