Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My thoughts on Paris Hilton and Obama and their threesome with Curt Ville!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Overheal wrote: »
    01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00111111

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand ternary, those who don't and those who confuse it with binary.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

amp wrote: »
    I was at the Xmas beers? :eek:

Well I was more like a batman back then. If ever we should be in the same venue again, please feel free to say hello to me, and that goes for anybody. I will not remember your name, or who the **** you are, but I will shake your hand and have a conversation with you.

Please don't be offended if I don't know who the **** you are. I'm 34 years old and have met a staggeringly large amount of people. There just isn't enough room in my head to fit all the names in AND remember the lyrics to Rick Astleys cover of Smells like teens spirit.
    Ahh, I'm the same when it comes to names and faces.
    I never really posted in any of the forums you modded, so I understand that you haven't a clue who I am. After all, boards in no longer monolithic, but a megalithic society with hundreds of sub-cultures.

On the subject of stones, are you stoned right now?
    Not passing judgement as I'm half shot myself. Just asking.

Oh yeah. Were you at the Christmas beers?
    I don't know. I saw someone who looked like you from the pictures you posted here, but it could have been someone else. Like I said, I was distracted by something shiny. I think it wa DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

As a fan of your Limerick thread, where you used to post advice to boardsies in quite a creative fashion in tCN, I have to/feel compelled to/am required to/fate forces me to say, that you could have done much better.

This...your swan-song, could have dazzled.

Instead it merely twinkled.

Well tis better to burn out than fade away.

That thread you mentioned is definitely one of my favourites. But writing limericks is easy. It's a very basic formula, and all I did was apply that formula to the seeds given to me by the residents of tCN.

Can I ask you, did even one part of my post make you think more? Did it make you want to create something original of your own. If you liked my Limerick thread did you feel that you could do better?

Take my drivel, if you don't enjoy it, then that's ok. But if you want to impress me, then write better drivel yourself. It's far more fun if you create stuff than merely critique it.

julep wrote: »
    Ahh, I'm the same when it comes to names and faces.
    I never really posted in any of the forums you modded, so I understand that you haven't a clue who I am. After all, boards in no longer monolithic, but a megalithic society with hundreds of sub-cultures.

On the subject of stones, are you stoned right now?
    Not passing judgement as I'm half shot myself. Just asking.

Nope. Haven't touched any since.. last year. This is all coming from a brain without any alcohol or ganga flowing through it. 2009 will be known in my own history as the cleanest year in my adult life.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand ternary, those who don't and those who confuse it with binary.

Epic.

• Advertisement

I saw that before the edit. :)

latchyco wrote: »
    How moving disturbing OP

(Think I could do with a holiday myself)

Why the hell not. Best time of the year. Go somewhere sunny. Or not!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

julep wrote: »
    I saw that before the edit. :)

Yeah, was trying to remember the joke and obviously got it a little wrong. :D

gandalf wrote: »
    You were and you wiped a lot of them out that night (it was a long time ago, feeling feckin old remembering it now!).

Christ! No ****ing clue at all. Awesome.

I'm at the age now where I don't really enjoy drinking to get drunk. While I'm off it for this year, I do miss a good whiskey. Roll on 2010!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Well tis better to burn out than fade away.

That thread you mentioned is definitely one of my favourites. But writing limericks is easy. It's a very basic formula, and all I did was apply that formula to the seeds given to me by the residents of tCN.

Can I ask you, did even one part of my post make you think more? Did it make you want to create something original of your own. If you liked my Limerick thread did you feel that you could do better?

Take my drivel, if you don't enjoy it, then that's ok. But if you want to impress me, then write better drivel yourself. It's far more fun if you create stuff than merely critique it.

Ah, I feel guilty now.

I do agree with you-it is easy to criticise.

Apologies...

• Advertisement

Ok, well I've got stuff to do. I may post again before the crowning of the new king. I may not. If you've got questions feel free to post them here or pm me. I'll try to answer as many as I can. After Obama's in, I won't be posting to boards again. I will still be lurking behind the curtain, watching boards, taking trips down the blasted, potholed and smoking yellow bricked lane that remains of my brain. I will no doubt pop into various boards related pub hosted shennagins and what not.

Good night, and thanks for the lulz :)

Regards,

Pam Hilton

Ah, I feel guilty now.

I do agree with you-it is easy to criticise.

Apologies...

Not my goal. No need to apologise. My point is that anybody can be amp or amplike or whatever. But I think you get that. So once again,

GN, GL, GG!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You lied to me. You promised, but now it's too late :(

Disappointment doesn't even come close to summing it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Why the hell not. Best time of the year. Go somewhere sunny. Or not!
    Seriously considering the sunny side .

Best wish's to ya .

Ok, well I've got stuff to do. I may post again before the crowning of the new king. I may not. If you've got questions feel free to post them here or pm me. I'll try to answer as many as I can. After Obama's in, I won't be posting to boards again. I will still be lurking behind the curtain, watching boards, taking trips down the blasted, potholed and smoking yellow bricked lane that remains of my brain. I will no doubt pop into various boards related pub hosted shennagins and what not.

Good night, and thanks for the lulz :)

Regards,

Pam Hilton
    I just hope you didn't think it sucked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Well done man. You went out on a good bang.

"ignores last one"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dear amp,

You're lovely, you have been and will be missed.
    The coocoo has flown the nest.

Best wishes
    Thaed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

What a load of self indulgent twaddle. And cos its feedback here's a picute of a cat

GAR100-AT~Garfield-Whatever-Posters.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Why ever not? It's rambling nonsense (or is it?) and I LOVE RAMBLING NONSENSE! :pac: (or do I?)

What happened to all that stuff you posted about original thought man? You sould us out man. YOU SOLD US OUT!
    This...your swan-song, could have dazzled.

Instead it merely twinkled.

amp is 16 times the poster you'll ever be.

All apologies to amp for introducing the negative vibes to the thread.

• Advertisement

negativity.jpg

*shrug*

mike65 wrote: »
    What a load of self indulgent twaddle. And cos its feedback here's a picute of a cat

GAR100-AT~Garfield-Whatever-Posters.jpg

Well I packed it all into one thread, rather than.......... Holy **** you have 39 THOUSAND POSTS? 39k?????

39 THOUSAND POSTS

Where do you get the time from? You must have forearms the size of popeyes.

But, before you smite me down with some of more your venomous garfield wit and your forearms of ultimate strength. Ask yourself - Am I being sarcastic, or am I genuinely impressed?

The answer is in your head.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    What happened to all that stuff you posted about original thought man? You sould us out man. YOU SOLD US OUT!

amp is 16 times the poster you'll ever be.

All apologies to amp for introducing the negative vibes to the thread.

Of course I've sold out, that's why I said "Parties over, time to go to work".

ONWARD TO DESTINY! AND BEYOND!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

GL amp.

5starpool wrote: »
    You lied to me. You promised, but now it's too late :(

Disappointment doesn't even come close to summing it up.

You of all people must understand my mental disabilities. But trust me, you're not missing anything, at all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Well I packed it all into one thread, rather than.......... Holy **** you have 39 THOUSAND POSTS? 39k?????

39 THOUSAND POSTS

Where do you get the time from? You must have forearms the size of popeyes.

But, before you smite me down with some of more your venomous garfield wit and your forearms of ultimate strength. Ask yourself - Am I being sarcastic, or am I genuinely impressed?

The answer is in your head.

You must have really pissed of the school boy bullys with your sarcastic responses! I very rarely come across someone who is quick on their feet with humours, witty and sarcastic responses.

Im going to miss that now :/

he could make money doing stand-up

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You of all people must understand my mental disabilities. But trust me, you're not missing anything, at all.

It's the principle of it :(

I have grown somewhat accustomed to your foibles over time I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

You can get a cream for that.

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote: »
    It's the principle of it :(

I have grown somewhat accustomed to your foibles over time I have to say.

Advertisement