Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin clubbing group

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

Zascar wrote: »
    yeah it would be sweet, but I'd say it will be absolutely jammers and I just don't know if I can be asses when its like sardines. spoils the fun

Totally hear what you're saying but when we were there a month or so ago we were on the dancefloor all nite and that was tough going but then we moved to the seating area and we had a grand little dance for the last 20 mins. Nice and roomy so that could be grand again. Cooler too yenno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Whats the craic people? Is it just longtime members that can join this group or can anyone tag along? Been living in Dublin for a while after moving from the north and havent gotten to properly see the dance scene! Im 23 and always up for a session or two.
    Big into dance/dnb?trance/house.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

hey guys whats the craic, have ye organized any meetings at this stage? i am 23 just moved from cork well into all of this scene so would be great to meetup!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Zascar wrote: »
    yeah it would be sweet, but I'd say it will be absolutely jammers and I just don't know if I can be asses when its like sardines. spoils the fun

Think its gonna be my one night out over the xmas if im better, really would love to head in!

Fieldog wrote: »
    Think its gonna be my one night out over the xmas if im better, really would love to head in!

we could organise to meet up to go to this. it'd be a great nite to go clubbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

Alright lads,

so, is there anything going on over Christmas? Would like to get involved. Recently got back from Oz, and would like to hit a few Dublin during the festive season. Has any meet ups successfully gone ahead?

cheers

Lucyx wrote: »
    we could organise to meet up to go to this. it'd be a great nite to go clubbing.

My sister got me a ticket for my xmas present so i'm good to go!

:)

cipher_neo wrote: »
    Alright lads,

so, is there anything going on over Christmas? Would like to get involved. Recently got back from Oz, and would like to hit a few Dublin during the festive season. Has any meet ups successfully gone ahead?

cheers

theres a great gig on stephens day in pygmalian if you're interested, a few here should be going and i've booked my ticket :)

Lucyx wrote: »
    theres a great gig on stephens day in pygmalian if you're interested, a few here should be going and i've booked my ticket :)

Good work, sounds like its gonna be a fun gig....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Fieldog wrote: »
    Good work, sounds like its gonna be a fun gig....

It's €22 all the same :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

And sold out according to tickets.ie ? :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Tenth Planet

Just been reading through this thread and this may be of interest to most of you. It is a new monthly gig starting at the end of January 2010 which is BYOB early gig and a later gig in The Good Bits. Check it out on http://www.facebook.com/tenthplanetmusic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Is this ever going to get off the ground? I mean I see the same faces at all the gigs, it be nice to meet up for a few pints then head to a gig. Pick a gig in the likes of TP or Kennedys and just go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Is this ever going to get off the ground? I mean I see the same faces at all the gigs, it be nice to meet up for a few pints then head to a gig. Pick a gig in the likes of TP or Kennedys and just go for it.

Yea would be great, disappointing not having a regular crowd to party with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭PatrickD32

www.sessions.ie are meeting up for a gig n Kennedys on 20th if anyone up for it.
    Bas Mooy (Audio Assault, NL)
    Charlton (Return, UK)
    Adam Kelly (Technotic)
    Jo (Delay)

Heres the full info:

http://www.sessions.ie/board/index.php?/topic/22305-bas-mooy-20th-feb-dublin/

Anyone have any questions Pm me, be good to meet new heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Did this Clubbing Group ever get off the ground? Moving to Dublin myself and am wanting to find a group to go out to gigs with as I dont know anyone into any form of dance music. Would be nice to go to some gigs for a change.

anyone heading to Marc Houle/Magda in Twisted Pepper next Thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 poppycock13

This sounds intresting. I love drum n bass and dupstep. Does anyone from here still meet up?

doesn't look like it unfortunately!

There are a few gigs coming up which would be nice to head to!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 annabanana212

Hey!

Is this group still up and running, sounds like a good idea as my friends aren't into this kind of scene at all so can't really engage with it much.
    Are people still organising nights out?
    Anything coming up soon?

I think most of these posts were from ages ago. I'm writing from June 2015!

• Advertisement
Advertisement