Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin clubbing group

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭The G Child

At least it's a start.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sorry to hear it was such a small turnout, here was me thinking there was going to be a huge crowd of you. I'm sure some just chickened out but maybe next time we'll make a better effort to get more people. I'll deffo try to come to the next one anyway.

Twisted pepper sounds like a great venue - i have yet to go but interested to check it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Pick a night that doesn't have digweed on the night before :pac: Only woke in time for the rugby was well too tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

anyone going to Tectric this wed

Bloody Beetroots & Steve Aoki , should be a good one.

ill be there anyway , ill be the guy who probably looks about 5 years older than everyone else.

eoinf wrote: »
    anyone going to Tectric this wed

Bloody Beetroots & Steve Aoki , should be a good one.

ill be there anyway , ill be the guy who probably looks about 5 years older than everyone else.

yadda yadda yadda , jaysus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

eoinf wrote: »
    yadda yadda yadda , jaysus

Good yea?

Sean_K wrote: »
    Good yea?

yep , feel great this morning..... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lotti

has anyone heard of dancemusicireland? get on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I'm on it. Its only really good for finding out events and stuff, I didn't find much of a "come on we'll all go out and get wrecked" community. It could have changed though...?

When are we gonna have a proper meet up?!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm away this weekend and busy for next two but would be on for it some time in March... Who else is game?

• Advertisement

Zascar wrote: »
    I'm away this weekend and busy for next two but would be on for it some time in March... Who else is game?

I'm in for whatever provided I'm free and and got the cash.

I'll keep an eye on listings and see if there's anything on of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭n0fX

is there any plans for another meetup?

I would definitely attend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

i know i kinda missed the boat on this thing lads,but laurent garnier is playin march 16th. that should be a serious gig!!

If we are going to do another meetup would we not be better off at a smaller night like Twisted Pepper etc? Those big nights in Tripod etc can be so packed its hard to enjoy it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bunch

Great idea lads, would defo be up for it. Some filthy electro night would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Zascar wrote: »
    If we are going to do another meetup would we not be better off at a smaller night like Twisted Pepper etc? Those big nights in Tripod etc can be so packed its hard to enjoy it...

+1 When are Jackit playing again I missed the last one?

I'm not up for organising another meet up lads I'm too busy at the moment with work and college (plus I didn't have much success with the last one;)) but if somebody else organises a meet up I will 100% be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Caillas

Great Idea Lad,

I'm in the same situation with me mates preferring to get locked. You can definatly count me in.

There's a few of us heading to DJ Marky and DJ Craze in Twisted Pepper tomorrow (Friday 27/02).

Tickets will be €18 on the door as far as I know.

If anyone's interested in popping along, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out with details once we have them finalised.

/edit: I do realise this is very short notice.

Bumping this.

Meeting at 21:30 in Karma on Fishamble Street.

Please either send me a pm or those of you who got disssco's number last time around could text him if you're coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

Hey guys, is this meetup thing still on the go???

Slightly OT but I just want to throw this in...

As previosuly discussed, myself and another member are putting together a website - sort of like a facebook type social network specifically for clubbers. Its only in the very early stages of development but looking like it could be really great - loads of great features and a fresh and interesting idea...

We would welcome anyone who wants to give us a hand - from just basic users to give feedback on the site - or anyone who has web design experience who want to help with development (specifically Graphic Design). Also when getting the site off the ground anyone who has connections within the industry like clubs and promoters etc - as this will be a large part of it.

Please send me a pm for more details.
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DJ Alex Black

Hi everyone

I am doing a gig this Saturday in Bunker Club - FOAM PARTY.
    It's gonna be a wild night with lots of gorgeous ladies from Eastern Europe.

Address: Bunker Club, Frenchman's Lane, Dublin 1
    Click here to see the map

The foam will not damage or wet your clothes. It is 100% safe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭RKDus

Is anyone still interested in this? Seems a shame to let it die when it has so much potential!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

I'd be very interested in this if something good was on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭hmmmmmm

Heya, just seen this thread, It seems like a great idea. Really want to go to Armin Van Buuren this Friday, but none of my mates have any interested in clubbing. Anyone interested in a get together for his gig?

I know I started this thread and haven't really shown much interest in it lately, but I promise I'll get more involved once my exams are finished and I'm free for the summer.

Its great that there is so much interest though. I never thought there would be so many people in the same situation as myself!

Sorry I can't go to AVB with you Hmmmmm, but if you find yourself in a similar situation in the near future give us a shout and I'll more than likely be up for it (providing I don't absolutely hate the artist! ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭hmmmmmm

Cheers dissco, probably will be in the same situation again some time in the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

good idea:Dmaby go to a different niteclub each time like...im 18 btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Yea sounds pretty good too me, but I'm out until after the leaving. But Roman Flugel from Alter Ego is playing Wax on the 20th June? That could start things off...

Advertisement