Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

malice_ wrote: »
    Maybe jenizzle is scared of the Cathy666, Passenger, ShawnRaven love triangle? ;)

Hah, I'm so not involved in that!! That's between those two! :D
    Merely a spectator.

Few years earlier? um... maybe. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Hah, I'm so not involved in that!! That's between those two! :D
    Merely a spectator.

Few years earlier? um... maybe. :)

A spectator? Sorry Shaun, we don't do public performances. We're not exhibitionists. Although, if the price is right....:pac: Just kidding.

Cathy666 wrote: »
    A spectator? Sorry Shaun, we don't do public performances. We're not exhibitionists. Although, if the price is right....:pac: Just kidding.

It's good to see it light hearted in here tho all the same.
    (Love triangle, pft! That malice_ fella's been watching too many of those soaps!)

It's good to see it light hearted in here tho all the same.
    (Love triangle, pft! That malice_ fella's been watching too many of those soaps!)

Yeah definitely. A bit of banter is always good. :)
    Soaps are soooooo annoying.

Yeah definitely. A bit of banter is always good. :)
    Soaps are soooooo annoying.

Thankfully the closest i get to hearing one is Home & Away when herself is watching it and i happen to hear it when i'm making something to eat.

Once the food is done, it's off to the spare room. I don't have kids for a reason, i aint giving up my entertainment room! It's part of the reason i'm still around! :P

Between Dancing On Ice, The X Factor, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night muppetry and Big Brother evictions.

People wonder why I spend so much time on boards whenever any of those shows are on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

What about your pro wrestling? That's a soap isn't it? :P

Depends if you limit yourself to North America, then yes, but Mexico and Japan, no.
    (sorry you asked now?)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Methinks you protest too much :).

Honestly though, the only usage my television gets is an occasional bout of Tekken or Pro Evo on the PS2. I gave up NTL/Sky years ago and don't miss it. The nearest I get to watching soap is when I'm having a shower. :pac:

Depends if you limit yourself to North America, then yes, but Mexico and Japan, no.
    (sorry you asked now?)

No not really, just taking the piss. I actually used to watch wrestling up untill five or six years ago believe it or not. In fact I was recently tiding up around the place and had to give away about 40 old ecw and japanese dvds and tapes because I couldn't sell them.

Nah, i'm not a Nurse. ;)
    The nearest I get to watching soap is when I'm having a shower. :pac:

Now is this before or after Bubba dropped it and asked you to pick it up? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

ShawnRaven wrote:
    Now is this before or after Bubba dropped it and asked you to pick it up? :pac:
    Can it be both? :p

No not really, just taking the piss. I actually used to watch wrestling up untill five or six years ago believe it or not. In fact I was recently tiding up around the place and had to give away about 40 old ecw and japanese dvds and tapes because I couldn't sell them.

I don't watch the current stuff as much. I'll catch it on monthly PPV to PPV and that's about it. Unless the guys in PW rave about it, then i'll make an effort.

But i'll watch the vintage stuff all day and all night. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

see... in the space of a page you've mentioned three-ways, exhibitionism, the x-factor and wrestling... I think I'll stick around :P

jenizzle wrote: »
    see... in the space of a page you've mentioned three-ways, exhibitionism, the x-factor and wrestling... I think I'll stick around :P

Indeed, it's not too bad for a four word introduction!

Can it be both? :p

Hey, whatever works for you. I promise, I won't judge you!

Wait a secondizzle, Jenizzle.
    I never mentionedizzle'd the three-wizzle! That was someone elseizzle! :D

Thankfully the closest i get to hearing one is Home & Away when herself is watching it and i happen to hear it when i'm making something to eat.

Once the food is done, it's off to the spare room. I don't have kids for a reason, i aint giving up my entertainment room! It's part of the reason i'm still around! :P

Between Dancing On Ice, The X Factor, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night muppetry and Big Brother evictions.

People wonder why I spend so much time on boards whenever any of those shows are on?
    So, whilst she watches her favourite programs on TV, you make the dinner? She has you well trained anyway. Nice! :D :pac:
    What about your pro wrestling? That's a soap isn't it? :P
    Indeed, full of drama and crappy story-lines. UFC is the only way forward :D

Honestly though, the only usage my television gets is an occasional bout of Tekken or Pro Evo on the PS2. I gave up NTL/Sky years ago and don't miss it. The nearest I get to watching soap is when I'm having a shower. :pac:
    I'm not the only one who plays Tekken so :D

So, whilst she watches her favourite programs on TV, you make the dinner? She has you well trained anyway. Nice! :D :pac:

Cathy, i cannot believe i just blew my nine thousandth post on responding to you, lol.

Actually we make our own dinner seperately, we eat at completely different times so rather than hold each other up, we just suit ourselves. :D

You honestly had me down as bitchwhipped? For shame! :)
    Indeed, full of drama and crappy story-lines. UFC is the only way forward

Again, that's only North America that resorts to bad drama and crap storylines. And i've worse news for ya! UFC is headed that direction too, especially if you saw the Jackson/Evans face off the other month!

Cathy, i cannot believe i just blew my nine thousandth post on responding to you, lol.

Actually we make our own dinner seperately, we eat at completely different times so rather than hold each other up, we just suit ourselves. :D

You honestly had me down as bitchwhipped? For shame! :)

Wow, I'm truly honoured that your nine thousandth post was replying to my, clearly jestful, comment.

I'm just winding you up Shaun. But, that's a nice routine you have.

Shouldn't you be studying? Tut tut:pac:

Again, that's only North America that resorts to bad drama and crap storylines. And i've worse news for ya! UFC is headed that direction too, especially if you saw the Jackson/Evans face off the other month!

No, it's not. That's just a figment of your imagination :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement

No, it's not. That's just a figment of your imagination :rolleyes: :p

We have Brock Lesnar in UFC, Bobby Lashley has had his fights in MMA. By the time 2012 comes along UFC will be full of ex WWE guys.

You read it here first.

Wait a secondizzle, Jenizzle.
    I never mentionedizzle'd the three-wizzle! That was someone elseizzle! :D

I KNEW I should have picked a different username :P

We have Brock Lesnar in UFC, Bobby Lashley has had his fights in MMA. By the time 2012 comes along UFC will be full of ex WWE guys.

You read it here first.

At least once they're in UFC, it will be proper fighting. None of this 'ponsing' around like they do in WWE.

At least once they're in UFC, it will be proper fighting.

You're kidding me here right? UFC has provided some exciting fights in the past, but it's also provided it's fair share of turkeys. I was front row, centre for UFC 72 in Belfast for Franklin/Okami and it was 15 minutes of stalling! It went to three rounds, judges decision and it got booed out of the building, while Tyson Griffin/Clay Guida blew the roof off the Odyssey!

"Proper fighting" I'm on for, but christ, Home & Away would have been more exciting than that excuse of a main event!
    None of this 'ponsing' around like they do in WWE.

I won't disagree there, however you do realise there's more than just WWE when it comes to Pro Wrestling, right? That's like saying that Metal is Judas Priest, end of! :P

I KNEW I should have picked a different username :P

Sorry Jen, after resisting for so long, it had to be done eventually.

Sorry Jen, after resisting for so long, it had to be done eventually.

Like the pressing of a big red button saying "Do Not Press". Sometimes you just can't resist :pac:

Like the pressing of a big red button saying "Do Not Press". Sometimes you just can't resist :pac:

Or the kid who drinks the Jeyes fluid he or she finds in the garden shed!
    (hrm, maybe i went too far, but i'm feeling evil today)

Absinthe is bad. Bad I tells you!!
    I think my head is going to fall off from headbanging last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Zerroth

Absinthe is bad. Bad I tells you!!

Yes it is! Try downing shots of the green, red, blue and black in the one glass. Managed to pull it off but it wasn't without it's consequence! :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Absinthe is amazing! I won't hear a word against it.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement