Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aw well I was there anyway... Did you have a good night? I'm sure he'll be back.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Good stuff :)
    Yeah I had a great night, I'm still recovering now though. I really shouldn't mix drinks, lol. Haha I hope so. I was all set to 'make my move' and all. Damn it! :rolleyes:

LOL the poor guy :P

Passenger wrote: »
    LOL the poor guy :P

Lol. Thanks for the vote of confidence :p:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Cathy666 wrote: »
    Update: He wasn't there last night. I was gutted :(

And there I was gonna ask how it went, saved myself from putting my boot in my mouth there.

I would have been there and bought ya a drink, only i poisoned myself the night before. I am now on an alcohol cutdown crusade until Whitby at the end of the month, then stopping after that binge.

• Advertisement

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    And there I was gonna ask how it went, saved myself from putting my boot in my mouth there.

I would have been there and bought ya a drink, only i poisoned myself the night before. I am now on an alcohol cutdown crusade until Whitby at the end of the month, then stopping after that binge.

Ah well. As a wise man once said to me, "there's always next weekend". :)

Haha thanks. Sounds like you had a good Friday night, lol. Well, make the most of Whitby if you're planning to stop after that. :P

Ah well. As a wise man once said to me, "there's always next weekend". :)

Wise indeed. :)
    Haha thanks. Sounds like you had a good Friday night, lol. Well, make the most of Whitby if you're planning to stop after that. :P

Was good, but turned into a paranoid delusional nightmare which kinda soured it. So eh, I think i'll pass on future repeat performances.

Anyone heading to the gig tomorrow? Have to wait till Punchestown meself. :D Pubs are gonna be packed tomorrow before and after the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I've got a ticket to go but it turns out I might not be able to make it. Fingers crossed anyway.

Anyone heading to the gig tomorrow? Have to wait till Punchestown meself. :D Pubs are gonna be packed tomorrow before and after the gig.

Bruxie's was almost empty!! At least Flanders bar was anyway. It was great! I had a nice seat at the bar beside the jukebox, jack and coke in hand watching the Barca game (not even a diehard soccer fan, but it wasn't a bad game either), Motorhead and Sacred Reich blasting in the background. Gave me a couple of hours to reflect.

Pissed off at about 10 then and went up to a mate's gaff after i ran out of credit and my original plan was forced to be scrapped. Fun night, woke up in one piece too. :D

Roll on Whitby next weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Last night, what a night that is all.

Lol. Thanks for the vote of confidence :p:o

Any luck last night missus?:D

We aint heard in days... draw yer own conclusions ;)

Some good offers on rock/metal cds at play at the moment if anyone's interested. link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Some good offers on rock/metal cds at play at the moment if anyone's interested. link

If ya were just gettin' into Megadeth/Deep Purple/Arch Enemy/Nevermore and others, you could make a nice little killin' there.

Might pick up a few. Cheers!!

DeadSkin wrote: »
    If ya were just gettin' into Megadeth/Deep Purple/Arch Enemy/Nevermore and others, you could make a nice little killin' there.

Might pick up a few. Cheers!!

Yeah there's a bit of a mad mixture of stuff there, some of it's good value and some probably isn't. I picked up Jeff Loomis' instrumental album Zero Order Phase for €6.49, not bad at all. There are a few other bits and bobs I'm thinking about getting there too.

I think you know the answer to that one yourself :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I think you know the answer to that one yourself :p

I'm not gonna read any other comments and just assume, and say to yis... DURRRTY!

:D

Just discovered that Raidió Na Life have a decent metal show on sundays after 10:30 as Gaeilge :D

Opeth on now

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm not gonna read any other comments and just assume, and say to yis... DURRRTY!

:D
    Lol, I'm a classy lady.....yes, contrary to popular belief, tattoos, piercings and New Rocks are very classy :P I arrived on my own, and went home on my own. Takes more than that to get me into bed :)
    Just discovered that Raidió Na Life have a decent metal show on sundays after 10:30 as Gaeilge :D

Opeth on now
    Sacage. I'll have to check that out next week so :cool:

• Advertisement

Lol, I'm a classy lady.....yes, contrary to popular belief, tattoos, piercings and New Rocks are very classy :P I arrived on my own, and went home on my own. Takes more than that to get me into bed :)

Isn't that the subtle translation for "oops, one drink too few?" ;)

Isn't that the subtle translation for "oops, one drink too few?" ;)

Feck off you :P

Feck off you :P

I couldn't resist, sorry. :D

I couldn't resist, sorry. :D

Haha :p It's all good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Lol, I'm a classy lady.....yes, contrary to popular belief, tattoos, piercings and New Rocks are very classy :P I arrived on my own, and went home on my own. Takes more than that to get me into bed

You went out on your own? Gayyy! Nah I'm only buzzing with ya =]

And there's the obvious reply to the bit highlighted in bold but I'm not gonna say it 'cause it is... bold :P

Anyone here going to the Anvil gig? A bit o' cheese please! Twould be fun!!

Best way to do it! Girls have to wait for other girls to finish make up and sh*t like that, while guys are stuck with the last two lads to try and finish their cans. Wasting precious bar time.

Screw that! Head in solo and see who you meet there. Never a dull moment. :D

And there's the obvious reply to the bit highlighted in bold but I'm not gonna say it 'cause it is... bold :P

Anyone here going to the Anvil gig? A bit o' cheese please! Twould be fun!!
    Quiet you :p I was supposed to be meeting my friends in there, but one was sick, one went to a house party and one went off with some woman :rolleyes: Sure I met people in there anyway :)

Bold, really? I'll be the judge of that, spill!

I like Anvil, just not enough to justify going to their gig.
    Best way to do it! Girls have to wait for other girls to finish make up and sh*t like that, while guys are stuck with the last two lads to try and finish their cans. Wasting precious bar time.

Screw that! Head in solo and see who you meet there. Never a dull moment. :D
    Thanking you my dear, I totally agree :D

Apparently Amon Amarth are playing in the Academy in October :D Hell yeah!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hello

*runs away scared*

jenizzle wrote: »
    Hello

*runs away scared*

We're that bad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

We're that bad?
    Maybe jenizzle is scared of the Cathy666, Passenger, ShawnRaven love triangle? ;)

Advertisement