Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, still got the whole of this week, and first few days of next week for post, so... ;)

Hey Rainbow Kirby, you heard Nocturnal Bloodlust?

Hey folks, how's everything today?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Found one of my Christmas presents by complete accident, now to act surprised on Christmas day.

Ooooh, is it a good one? :D

Yeah it is, was on the wishlist i had made up at the start of the month.

• Advertisement

Deadly :D

I know what I'm getting, so no surprises, but still excited about it :D

Weeeeeell, my package arrived today, the outer box looked like someone kicked the **** out of it and tried to open it as well. thankfully the album seems to be in one piece, but ****ing hell I don't know hot it survivied. I'm relieved that I got it, but still more than a little annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Mine was soaked and torn...good old DHL. Thankfully the CD itself was wrapped in plastic! Glad you got it in one piece in the end.

crap, they're really some sh*tes aren't they? still, at least we got our stuff ;) but this is why I'm generally sticking with HMV.co.jp

HALESTORM coming to Dublin in February, ****ing yes :D

• Advertisement

Alestorm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Apparently Kreator/Arch Enemy will be sold out on Sat. Should be a decent conclusion to the 2014 Metal calendar.

I'm sorry I'm not going, would love to see Arch Enemy, but I won't lament it, between Behemoth, Sabaton and Orphaned Land I'm pretty damn happy with what I got to see so can't complain ;)

And there's At The Gates in Jan. :D

How's yourself Passenger?

Grand thanks, Links. Just mulling over gifts to be purchased atm. There's a bunch still to be got and there'll be more money to be spent in January, speaking of which, At The Gates will be on the agenda too.

I'm pretty happy I got most stuff out of the way atm. Need to get a calander for my sis, and something for my girlfriend's family to send with her, but I already have something in mind so that's about it. I've also got it on good authority that there's some Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup icecream awating me at home Christmas day! :D I am gonna be sooooo stinky after that it's not even funny, but it'll be worth it! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Awh yeah, peanut butter cup is great :D I used to get the core one that had the peanut butter cups in it, even though the core was a bit naff. Was delighted when I saw they had a regular flavour with the cups.

One reason for not liking B&J's ice cream is they always have those annoying little bits in their ice cream's. The Peanut Butter Cup sounds tasty but I just want my ice cream smooth. Not f*cking lumpy. :mad: :pac:

But it's got little peanut butter cups in it! :D

Seriously, seriously the bestest icecream ever!

It sounds nice, just take those lumps out. :pac: It's the same with all their other flavours too, spoiled by those annoying little hard bits.

They're probably big enough that you could just pick them out or eat around them easily.

Another flavour I'd love to try out is their "All or Nut-ting" which is all chocolate and hazelnuts, sounds delicious! :D I like nutty flavours :)

• Advertisement

Nuts are good shít for sure. Just not in ice cream. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    They're probably big enough that you could just pick them out or eat around them easily.

Another flavour I'd love to try out is their "All or Nut-ting" which is all chocolate and hazelnuts, sounds delicious! :D I like nutty flavours :)
    Never heard of/seen that one. I like Baked Alaska, or Cookie Dough :D

I love nuts in my icecream! :D They used to do a flavour called Fairly Nuts which was awesome, oh and the chocolate macadamia one! That was sooo good! :D

I'm lactose intollerant, so I usually don't touch the stuff. but it's Christmas, so I indulge :D

Afternoon everyone ;)

Hurrah, that other package I was awaiting has arrived :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Christmas dinner lunch in work... I'll need to be rolled home :pac:

How's everyone?? All prepared for next week? :)

All sorted for next week, presents all wrapped, just need to put up the Christmas tree

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Zwillinge wrote: »
    How's everyone?? All prepared for next week? :)

Kinda wanting this week to hurry up and be over, it is dragging! Looking forward to a couple of weeks off work, even if the 10 days in Ireland are starting to look a bit frantic. Have most of my shopping done though, thankfully, even if the guy at the mail room here probably wants to hit me a dig at this stage.

I'm finally getting around to re-ripping some albums that I had ripped in WMA ages ago. :o Tedious as crap so it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,358 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Passenger wrote: »
    Apparently Kreator/Arch Enemy will be sold out on Sat. Should be a decent conclusion to the 2014 Metal calendar.

Confirmed Sold out by DME, should be a good wan :)

Advertisement