Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I might give it a look, but still need to finish watching Planetes and Ergo Proxy. I likes my sci-fi :)

This if ****ing cool :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Great performance by Mastodon last night. Sounds was a bit iffy at parts though, the Academy can be so hit and miss in that respect

Awesome :D

I really must get around to seeing Mastodon at some stage, my Wednesdays aren't free these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Big Business aftershow was cancelled yesterday at 4pm. Managed to pick up a Mastodon ticket by 5:15 thanks to Toutless.

BB were great, but didn't have their guitarist. Watched about 3 songs of Mastodon and left. They don't do anything for me. Doesn't help that my old man feet were soaked and I just wanted a warm shower and cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Mastodon were immense the other night. Great setlist with the new stuff fitting nicely alongside the old stuff. Megalodon was was really the standout for me.

Pity they didn't come back out for an encore, but I was reading that Bill and Brent came back out after a while to sign stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Passenger

Anybody going to 1349 in the Voodoo Lounge tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Fear Factory postponed their European tour which will now take place during the Summer of 2015 , which also had an Irish date scheduled for April.

http://fearfactory.com/fear-factory-european-tour-spring-2015-postponed/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Spending my night looking after a poorly dog :(

Oh no :( Hope the dog's ok!

My little one is curled up asleep on the end of the bed, she seems out for the count

• Advertisement

Thanks. I think she has a UTI so we are going to the vets first thing in the morning - will go to out of hours though if needed. I worry cos she's kind of old (10 year old Boxer).

Well, I really do hope she's ok.

The dog is a bit brighter today :D. She just barked at the postman lol. Drinking water but still not eating.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

One of my cats ain't doing to well lately :( lost a lot of weight and isnt eating a huge amount. They're getting on so I suppose its to be expected.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Aww, it's awful when your pets just aren't themselves :(.

Not long home from the vet. She has pyometra so is away for surgery. Poor doggie :(.

*hugs* :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

This is especially for Links... ;)

You've just wasted 2 minutes of my life, I want them back :mad:

:pac:

I did happen to go to Eirtakon yesterday, so... :pac:

Saw a vocaloid concert for the first time, and that was interesting!

So, how's everyone's weekend been?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hope everyone's pets are OK xx

How was Eirtakon? Been hearing very mixed reviews. Went along on Sunday, but when they asked for €20 for one day, I couldn't afford it :/ Was hoping it was a tenner!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Good, but tiring. I was staffing so I was working for a lot of it. Still, I really enjoyed it.

Nice pictures! Nice seeing Cosplayers of all ages.
    I know a lad in one of them too, haha :)

Am wrecked after yesterday, I had to do interactive readings of The Grinch That Stole Christmas 3 times with about 30 kids in total >_<;
    But then seen Fight Club in the Lighthouse - was surprisingly empty.

Hope everyone's OK on this Terrible Tuesday.

Yeah, that was only a small fraction of the awesome costumes people had! I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas ones

Sounds like a fun day Zwill! ;)

Yeah, been pretty tired the past few days, but managed to get some shelves put up so I'm happy about that :D

They are excellent costumes :D:D

Anything good going on those shelves? :D:D

Just some assorted books for the time being, trying to tidy up the house a good bit :)

Fair play! Even the thoughts of cleaning the house makes me tired :o:o

I'm absolutely exhausted :o Just tired in general though, not from putting up the shelves, that was easy peasy. Ikea is like lego for grown ups :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm absolutely exhausted :o Just tired in general though, not from putting up the shelves, that was easy peasy. Ikea is like lego for grown ups :D

Same as myself; think the last while is catching up with me :o

I do love IKEA stuff for the building...

Advertisement