Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

It is actually :D. I have noticed the quality of the stuff I have bought from them recently has been really poor though - the designs cracking and stitching coming apart :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

We've the same shirt so! :pac:

Yeah, they're not great quality at all though

Hey everyone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think I have 2 non-black t-shirts, one I got for staffing an anime conventions, and another bright blue one I bought at a WWE event. There's a white Dying Fetus t-shirt I kinda wanna get, but I could see it causing problems...

Got a pic of the Dying Fetus shirt?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have absolutely no idea why that could possibly cause any problems whatsoever! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So traded in a load of games I don't play any more and picked up a copy of Rocksmith for the princely sum of minus five euro :D

Awesome :D

I don't really do physical copies of games any more, waiting for it to go on sale on Steam ;) But then I'll probably need to get the cable somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Nearly bought Rocksmith on the Mac a few times this week. I'll see how I'm fixed after rent is paid.

• Advertisement

Hmm it is all just a tad Guitar Heroish for me at the moment. Dammit I just want to use it as an amp I care not for your games at present!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think it has a great little "studio"in it. I remember being impressed with the effects and amp sims in the first one. The new ones has playalong session stuff. I have a bedroom studio, I don't need this, haha. It's the game aspect I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I just watched The Seventh Seal. It was an astonishingly beautiful and thoughtful film. I'm not surprised there are books analysing it it is so thought provoking and evocative.

Cool stuff Lyaiera, saw that ages ago myself. I wasn't watching anything quite as high brow, myself and herself were watching Tiger & Bunny, we're up to the last episode now :eek:

So a friend informed me there's now a Miku Hatsune stomp box :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Qwertee doing a Fallout tshirt, may have to be bought.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Link?

Not live yet actually, will be in a few minutes, from the facebook

10670011_10153526178932524_1019222197928729486_n.jpg?oh=4705e4bae1cf8abb5ca406d0bb1ff524&oe=545E0A6A

10645148_10153526178832524_653773442359930784_n.jpg?oh=943446a376f75fe8ff65ef2a9493f40c&oe=54743968&__gda__=1416686338_cd10755fa51068ad3cfca93c275c210c

Prefer the 2nd one

Oh damn, I'm tempted by that BoS one.

Those are cool ScienceNerd! Damn qwertee, always tempting me.

• Advertisement

Actually haven't bought a tee from them in ages, think I deserve it :o

Every time I play fallout, I make it my mission to join the Brotherhood as soon as I can. I love those guys.

Fúck it, ordered the BoS one. Now I want to play fallout 3.

I bought New Vegas last steam sale... still haven't played it :(

I loved New Vegas, just as much as 3, despite all the crap it got. Probably helped I bought it a few years late so the worst bugs were ironed out.

NFL back tonight, rugby back tomorrow. I is happy

I ended up buying both Fallout shirts :pac:

Morning everyone! :D

Bleh, I'm up very early :o

I've bottled my beer :)

Next, I'll work on an IPA! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Links234 wrote: »
    I've bottled my beer :)

Now we play the waiting game...

tumblr_m5kz5sZVM81rwl3ywo1_500.jpg

I have another week left until I can crack open a bottle of mine :(. But I have some nice wheat beer glasses on the way for the occasion.

Advertisement