Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had one with butterscotch icing :D And crumb, the burritos come later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Saw this disturbing gif of a guy getting hit by a train: http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/man-hit-by-a-train.gif

:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's tragic how many lives are lost to poor rail safety.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

You guys are pretty late to the party :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61220695

The feedback thread was golden.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Ah yeah, I'd seen that thread before.

• Advertisement

I know it's old hat, but still, got my GF with it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fairly sure I nailed that interview earlier, got new strings for the guitar and a reasonable quote for the next tattoo.

Once you add the fact that it was sunny to the mix, I think I can class today as a good one :)

Awesome stuff P_1! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Happy days, P_1 :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

With all this talk of doughnuts:

• Advertisement

Oh wow, 4000 posts in here, well done guys! :D

Over 1/4 of those posts are you though :P

You serious?

Yup. You've got 1,153. Passenger is next on 650, then me on 452.

How do you find that out?

Main forum page, click the number under the replies column. Gives a list of the posters in the thread by their post count.

Oh wow... ye've some catchin' up to do ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Angron wrote: »
    Yup. You've got 1,153. Passenger is next on 650, then me on 452.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

111 - Time to make that 112 :p

Hope everyone is well :D:D

I may have gone overboard buying Monster while it's on sale. I now have 12 cans in my room/in the fridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Think you may have to share with the rest of the class :D

How much are they? :)

Morning Zwillinge! ;)

Angron: that should last you until at least after lunch! :pac:

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Think you may have to share with the rest of the class :D

How much are they? :)

1.25 in Dunnes. I didn't buy them all at once, it was a gradual spend, but still :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Passenger wrote: »
    How was the gig, Crumblicious?

It was enjoyable, couple of sound issues but apart from that it was good. We got paid too which is always nice :pac:

Where did you go? The boss and the remanants of the BBOD gig turned up shortly after the last time I saw you..

Oh yeah, meant to say. I did have my burrito yesterday, and I did love it :D

All this talk of food

I think I wanna get a pie :pac:

Will it be Moon Pie?
    hqdefault.jpg

Not sure what kinda pie yet, but I can tell you that it definitely will not be moon pie. :)

:(

I've decided to ask on the Carcass event page if that concert is definitely gonna be on in the Academy. Supposedly it's being worked on, and there's no signs outside for upcoming concerts, so I dunno what the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

It was enjoyable, couple of sound issues but apart from that it was good. We got paid too which is always nice :pac:

Where did you go? The boss and the remanants of the BBOD gig turned up shortly after the last time I saw you..

Ah nice. A few spondulicks for your Rock 'n Roll endeavors is always good. :pac: Moseyed to Gypsy Rose and Brux. Nowt much happening in either.

Advertisement