Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What kinda dog is it?

This is my baby here

lG7hKZS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah jaysus those eyes! How many takes did that photo need :P

Ah I've got a bundle of energy of a Pug.

I dunno, I didn't take that one :D

Pugs are cute as hell, someone I know just got a pug puppy, teeny weeny tiny little one, it's adorable :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Links234 wrote: »
    Apple and honey, I can't wait to try it :D might make it at the weekend

How's all this evening?

Apple and honey curry?! Interesting. Let us know how it tastes.
    P_1 wrote: »
    Suppose it'd be rude of me not to pop my head in here and stop lurking. How's all?

How do, P_1.

Passenger wrote: »
    Apple and honey curry?! Interesting. Let us know how it tastes.

Shall do ;)

• Advertisement

Might have a blast at making some currywurst sauce tomorrow but sadly it seems finding the wurst might be tricky, damn Aldi and Lidl seem to have stopped stocking the big style ones.

Oh god, tell me about it, used to love those massive bratwurst, hate the fact I can't get them any more :mad: Lidl still stock the 'bavarian pork sausages' which are like a thinner version and taste very similar, but it's just not the same as those big ass ones from Aldi :(

There's meant to be a butchers on Georges Street in Dublin that stocks them but I couldn't be arsed going all the way into town just to pick up some sausages.

Morning folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

How does that taste? I've seen recipes for fanta chicken but I'm not mad on overly fruity sauces, apart from fruity curries.

It's fruity - but then I like fruity/concentrated tastes like that.

Still have to try the Fanta Zero Quorn Chicken :)

Morning all! I bought a Swag Bag on teefury.com; hopefully something somebody likes in it :)

Going to start re-reading Harry Potter today - so long spare time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hola amigos,

How is everyone keeping?

Passenger, how was your head on Sunday? My ears are still ringing :pac:

Oh look who comes crawling back. :P The prodigal crumb.

Ah the head was ok actually. Good gig man. First time seeing yiz perform too. When are ye playing again?

Hey hey folks ;)

This is brill:

For any PC Gamers, Metro: Last Light the complete edition is currently going for €4.99 on Steam until Friday and I would seriously recommend it!

Oh look who comes crawling back. :P The prodigal crumb.

Ah the head was ok actually. Good gig man. First time seeing yiz perform too. When are ye playing again?

Ha!

Cheers man, I enjoyed it.

Got another one of those rock/burlesque yokes on Nov 1st, just started putting it together yesterday, but nothing else lined up apart from that. We're supposed to start recording an album in the very near future so I think that's what we'll be concentrating on for now. Not to say that we won't be doing random Facemelter or Motherfuzzers Ball gigs if they're offered to us.

Were you there for us trying to get a taxi for Martin? Jesus!

Got another one of those rock/burlesque yokes on Nov 1st, just started putting it together yesterday, but nothing else lined up apart from that. We're supposed to start recording an album in the very near future so I think that's what we'll be concentrating on for now. Not to say that we won't be doing random Facemelter or Motherfuzzers Ball gigs if they're offered to us.

Were you there for us trying to get a taxi for Martin? Jesus!

Nice! Sure I'll give yiz a gander next time you're performing. ;)

Aye, I seen a bit of the taxi shenanigans. What was going on?

Note to self. Playing guitar is far too much fun to leave yourself having to use a duster on it before you play it again!

Back in bed at home after a trip to Dublin, late night indeed. Gonna be shattered tomorrow!

Hey everyone ;)

First time ever funding something on kickstarter, but I'm actually pretty happy about it, because this looks absolutely terrific. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog

• Advertisement

Nice! Sure I'll give yiz a gander next time you're performing. ;)

Aye, I seen a bit of the taxi shenanigans. What was going on?

Sept 18th, Mother Fuzzers Ball, Fibbers is the next gig we have lined up right now..

Ah, just none of them would take Martin, even though he's perfectly capable of assembling and disassembling his wheelchair himself. Think we stopped five or six before one would take him. C*nts.

Oh **** me I feel burned out :(

Have had so much beaurocracy to deal with lately, 'cos of the new social services card thingie, the amount of back and forth I've been doing is unreal. Had all the supporting documents and everything I thought I needed for the initial appointment, but ended up having to send off for a new birth cert because the one I provided wasn't suitable for some reason, got that, then I needed to get a letter from my doctor for them to update other details. That's done now, thankfully, unless anything else goes wrong which I'm half expecting. Had to get something else sorted, again all details were wrong, had to go back and forth to several people trying to get everything sorted. Need to go get a letter from my psychologist for something else then and I'm not even going to go into that.

it never seems to end! :o

Bleh

So, how's everyone today?

Back in bed at home after a trip to Dublin, late night indeed. Gonna be shattered tomorrow!

*Nosy*

What were you doing in Dublin? :pac:
    Sept 18th, Mother Fuzzers Ball, Fibbers is the next gig we have lined up right now..

Ah, just none of them would take Martin, even though he's perfectly capable of assembling and disassembling his wheelchair himself. Think we stopped five or six before one would take him. C*nts.

Really?! :eek: I remember that he used to have a regular taxi driver when he drank in Fibbers who would help him in and out. Oh and that gig is on a Thursday with a busy weekend of Metal so I may not attend that one but keep me posted on other gigs man.
    Oh **** me I feel burned out :(

Have had so much bureaucracy to deal with lately, 'cos of the new social services card thingie, the amount of back and forth I've been doing is unreal. Had all the supporting documents and everything I thought I needed for the initial appointment, but ended up having to send off for a new birth cert because the one I provided wasn't suitable for some reason, got that, then I needed to get a letter from my doctor for them to update other details. That's done now, thankfully, unless anything else goes wrong which I'm half expecting. Had to get something else sorted, again all details were wrong, had to go back and forth to several people trying to get everything sorted. Need to go get a letter from my psychologist for something else then and I'm not even going to go into that.

it never seems to end! :o

Bleh

So, how's everyone today?

Grand, Links. Hopefully you're all sorted now and can enjoy your weekend.

*Nosy*

What were you doing in Dublin? :pac:

Met up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while (and they hadn't seen each other in years either) and also went to a Japanese social group meetup, which was cool, met some new folks :) Also stuck my head into Sound Cellar, but didn't get anything.

we really must make another shot at getting a Rock & Metal drinks organized, I'll probably be in Dubland again next month. ;)
    Grand, Links. Hopefully you're all sorted now and can enjoy your weekend.

well, nothing else to worry about immediately, and I've no plans for the weekend at all, so might just chill and do as little as possible beyond a bit of study.

you up to much for the weekend?

Decided it's time to lose the belly, gonna join a gym once I've gotten the all clear from the docs to hit it.

Decided it's time to lose the belly, gonna join a gym once I've gotten the all clear from the docs to hit it.

Good stuff! ;)

I lost quite a bit of weight over the past few years, but I was going to the gym at one point. For me, the gym didn't help a great deal, because all the exercise just gave me a gargantuan appetite :pac: It was much more effective, personally, to make changes to my diet, gradually cutting down on things.

Let us know if you'd like some advice there ;)

Good stuff! ;)

I lost quite a bit of weight over the past few years, but I was going to the gym at one point. For me, the gym didn't help a great deal, because all the exercise just gave me a gargantuan appetite :pac: It was much more effective, personally, to make changes to my diet, gradually cutting down on things.

Let us know if you'd like some advice there ;)

Ah cheers, I'm 10 and a half stone soaking wet so losing weight isn't the issue it's just about making the belly a bit flatter and adding a bit of tone :cool:

Ah, I get you ;) In that case, gym away! :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ah cheers, I'm 10 and a half stone soaking wet so losing weight isn't the issue it's just about making the belly a bit flatter and adding a bit of tone :cool:

Free weights and a relatively clean diet should sort that right out :)

• Advertisement

You know what? I think if I have the energy tomorrow, I'm going to start on my homebrew :)

Advertisement