Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H sex discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

obl wrote: »
    it's not a life-changing, earth-moving event, but I'd do it again, like :P

Haha this pretty much sums up the thread and what it's all about ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Drunk sx is awseom.

Gunna regret poting thsi in the morniin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Drunk sx is awseom.

im sure the headeache will outweigh the regret

and enjoy it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Drunk sx is awseom.

Only if you actually stopped in the middle of sex to tell us. If this is the case I admire your boards dedication but you are never allowed have drunken sex again.

I would think it's fair to say that pretty much everyone's first time was somewhat of a disappointment? I know mine was- it was a very, very drunken shambals in the dark so was amazed to even get it in whatsoever!

But there is no point letting your first time put you off doing it again ...

... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...
    ... and again ...

• Advertisement

I would think it's fair to say that pretty much everyone's first time was somewhat of a disappointment? I know mine was- it was a very, very drunken shambals in the dark so was amazed to even get it in whatsoever!
    Im still amazed everytime I manage this

/facepalm

I didn't even think I was home then...

Ow, my head...

/facepalm

I didn't even think I was home then...

Ow, my head...

haha

enjoy the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

haha

enjoy the pain

He had sex, he wasn't raped!! Or were you????! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

He had sex, he wasn't raped!! Or were you????! :eek:

Erm, I think the word "pain" was to imply he was hungover, not that he was raped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Erm, I think the word "pain" was to imply he was hungover, not that he was raped.

Aha, thanks for the clear-up! I was worried ;)

Or thats what he wants us to believe :eek:

I claimed a pain in my head! (Which I still have)

Anyway, moving on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

I claimed a pain in my head! (Which I still have)

So you were ear-raped then?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Leprachaun wrote: »
    So you were ear-raped then?

Once you go black, you go deaf :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Thing is, there really are no hard and fast rules to when and whether it'll be disappointing. I was pretty young tbh, but it was right at the same time. Still with the guy, crazy about him, and can't honestly say I was disappointed?
    He wasn't a virgin, so I guess had a better idea of what he was doing.
    And losing my virginity wasn't a huge deal. It was special, but I went into town afterwards the same girl. A little tired, but the same :o I did feel a little closer to him, but I didn't start seeing new colours or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

i have heard from a reliable source (most of the people in this thread) that under-age sex isnt all its hyped up to be.

p.s. i have also heard,from a reliable source, that it is like warm apple pie:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

dara95 wrote: »
    i have heard from a reliable source (most of the people in this thread) that under-age sex isnt all its hyped up to be.

p.s. i have also heard,from a reliable source, that it is like warm apple pie:)

Was it not rubarb?

That scene was comedy genius:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Laducar

Was it not rubarb?

That scene was comedy genius:D

Haha:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

dara95 wrote: »

It was a good starting-point though... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

another icky,ooey thing about sex :\ kids that don't know what they're doing

i remember reading on a questions and answers website "so i'm 13 and my boyfriend is 21, and he got me to blow him and i didnt really wanna but i did anyway, can i get pregnant from this ?"

so pretty nasty right, first of all there's a huge age gap, second of all she did something that she didn't feel comfortable doing, annnnnnnnd third of all if you haven't all the facts about sex, even the totally obvious ones you shouldn't be doing it

just my two cents anyway =p

KeyLimePie wrote: »

i remember reading on a questions and answers website "so i'm 13 and my boyfriend is 21, and he got me to blow him and i didnt really wanna but i did anyway, can i get pregnant from this ?"

so pretty nasty right, first of all there's a huge age gap, second of all she did something that she didn't feel comfortable doing, annnnnnnnd third of all if you haven't all the facts about sex, even the totally obvious ones you shouldn't be doing it

I know you're trying to be serious, but that sounds like epic trolling to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

An File wrote: »
    I know you're trying to be serious, but that sounds like epic trolling to me.

I get where you're coming from but if I was trolling, which I didn't intend to, i'd technically be trolling myself........:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

KeyLimePie wrote: »

Sounds like something you'd see in the newspaper or any discussion programme discussing the problems of youth tbh.

ah jaysus!

a girl in third year in my school just found out shes 6 months pregnant.
    how the hell did she not notice that!

heard it formt he horses mouth so i know it aint speculation.

condoms should be was cheaper imo.think if they are more people will use them

ah jaysus!

Wont happen here. Still the churches bitch

gahi dont think that its fair that theyre taxed as a luxery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Could also have something to do with the tax revenue :p anyways there are free condoms, you just have to know where to look :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

ah jaysus!

Condoms are cheap enough already, the problem in this case was certainly drunkenness or especially ego issues, maybe from both the female and the male side of the party.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Condoms are cheap enough already, the problem in this case was certainly drunkenness or especially ego issues, maybe from both the female and the male side of the party.

:confused: surely the problem is that she had unprotected sex (just guessing based on Aisling's condom comment, accidents do happen after all) and then somehow didn't notice that she hadn't had a period in half a year?

Advertisement