Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H sex discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm never making a joke again. :(

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Dooooo it.DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!:pac:

nah wouldnt be worth it

just kinda wish we werent so fricking closed off and seperated about everything.
    though if she knew my questionable past i know itd change her opinion of me so its probably best off this way.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

janeybabe wrote: »
    Indeed, and the smilies in my post indicated a joke. :)
    I wasn't actually taking you THAT seriously! :p
    I'm never making a joke again. :(

:p
    AAAND ... there's the grounds for divorce, and they ain't even married yet ... >_>

Oooh who's getting married? Me? To who? Oooh I'm all excited. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

AAAND ... there's the grounds for divorce, and they ain't even married yet ... >_>

That's She's my birthday present?! :eek: hmm.... :cool:

• Advertisement

Oh dear God people, please explain what is going on. Am I getting married or jumping out of a birthday cake?

That's She's my birthday present?! :eek: hmm.... :cool:
    Em, no ... I know I said "something you've never had before, but will enjoy a lot!" ... but I didn't actually mean a woman!

I can see how you made that mistake though ... :pac:

Oh dear God people, please explain what is going on. Am I getting married or jumping out of a birthday cake?

Lol. Interesting mental images there.
    Em, no ... I know I said "something you've never had before, but will enjoy a lot!" ... but I didn't actually mean a woman!

I can see how you made that mistake though ... :pac:

That's it. Soon as I get my tshirt I'm throwing you into the feckin river! :D

In such cases of confusion, check costume! ;)
    That's it. Soon as I get my tshirt I'm throwing you into the feckin river! :D
    Is that the one that flows through Termonfeckin? ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Am I getting married or jumping out of a birthday cake?
    You're getting married.

To me. ;)

As per your tagline.

• Advertisement

In such cases of confusion, check costume! ;)
    that could just lead to more confusion though! ;)

Is that the one that flows through Termonfeckin? ^_^

Dunno, let me know if you flot through there :p

One of my colleagues had a discussion with the 5th years about STIs today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

How did it go?

Very well it seems. I was going into the room they came out of and they were chatting to and laughing with the teacher. She's the perfect person to chat about it. She's like my big sister in work. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ye we had (another) sex ed class today in Career Guidance. ****in Hilarious altho a total waste of time for a 6th yr class

\o/ I'm young enough to understand 'the kids of today'? Does that mean I'm cool? Ha, in yore face kiddies!

Thing is, even if young people had a vote, and even if parents cared enough, it would still be practically impossible to implement a course dealing with the real issues surrounding sexuality in the majority of schools because of the widespread religious involvement in schools. It is such a pity because while there are people like myself who did not need to be told about everything, there are so much more who know so little about sex and the issues surrounding it. It is these people who are being let down.

*Shakes head in discuss*:P

*Shakes head in discuss*:P

Ha in yore face again. It's 'disgust'.*

*It's all I have

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ye we had (another) sex ed class today in Career Guidance. ****in Hilarious altho a total waste of time for a 6th yr class
    I guarantee it isnt a waste for everyone.Lots of teens pretend they know more then they really do so it could be exactly whats needed

Just talking in school today about sex and the likes and some of the girls parents know about the more physical sides of their relationships and help them out with contraception.I wish my parents were like that.

mine still preach abstinance till marriage and id say unless i was like 26 and in a like 4 year relationship my mam would think its wrong and even then she wouldnt be too happy.
    my mam knows im on the pill but for different reasons.
    dear god if i had condoms in my room id more then likely be placed under house arrest.like the lad im seeing now was up in my house like two weeks ago and hes the first lad theyve let me have in the house and if im in anyone elses house they say im not allowed in without parents unless its just girls(of course i dont stick to it).
    theyre just old fashioned i guess

Ye pretty much the same in my gaf... My rents are scared of everything. I'm 17 and at 9 my mam doesn't let me walk to my mates house who lives about 5 mins away. I go anyway.

Ha in yore face again. It's 'disgust'.*

*It's all I have

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a TEACHER. I teach and preach and.... TEACH cause I'M GRRRRRRREEAT;):P.

And what you mean again? I only slagged u once

• Advertisement

I guarantee it isnt a waste for everyone.Lots of teens pretend they know more then they really do so it could be exactly whats needed
    So true. I have a friend who is 23 who only found out last week that skipping the pill for a couple of days was a bad thing. Needless to say I had to go to Tesco to buy her a pregnancy test while she hid at the other end of the shop.
    DanDan6592 wrote: »
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm a TEACHER. I teach and preach and.... TEACH cause I'M GRRRRRRREEAT;):P.

And what you mean again? I only slagged u once

No, I don't teach because I'm great. Ever hear the saying, 'Those who can't, teach?' :D:p

And I said 'again' because I had previously said, 'In yore face, kiddies'.

So true. I have a friend who is 23 who only found out last week that skipping the pill for a couple of days was a bad thing. Needless to say I had to go to Tesco to buy her a pregnancy test while she hid at the other end of the shop.

No, I don't teach because I'm great. Ever hear the saying, 'Those who can't, teach?' :D:p

And I said 'again' because I had previously said, 'In yore face, kiddies'.

Nice I'll av to remember that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I'm 20, losing my virginity to a boy who was, at least to say a bad person at 15!

I think when your in school they should teach you the difference in good relationships and bad ones while doing sex ed. That's a major part in the whole underage sex thing that gets overlooked.

tatabubbly wrote: »
    I'm 20, losing my virginity to a boy who was, at least to say a bad person at 15!
    Right, that's either just confused me due to the way its structured, or....it's illegal... I can't tell which...
    I think when your in school they should teach you the difference in good relationships and bad ones while doing sex ed. That's a major part in the whole underage sex thing that gets overlooked.

Do you really think people would pay attention? Bring a horse to a well and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Right, that's either just confused me due to the way its structured, or....it's illegal... I can't tell which...

from what i grasp she is 20 now but had sex for the first time when she was 15.

from what i grasp she is 20 now but had sex for the first time when she was 15.

I read it as she's 20 banging a 15 year old she lost her virginity to.... These things happen....:pac:

Right, that's either just confused me due to the way its structured, or....it's illegal... I can't tell which....

No no, sorry, tried to say i was 15 when i lost my virginity but if i had of known what a bad person /relationship i was in, i would have left it

Sorry about my bad english :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I read it as she's 20 banging a 15 year old she lost her virginity to.... These things happen....:pac:
    Whatve you heard :eek:
    <<_<<
    >>_>>
    O_O

:pac:

i was trying to point out, that at no point in school do people ever tell you how a normal proper relationship works, before you go into the adult side of sex and all that.
    Its a very big decision to make and in my opinion, shouldn't be entered into lightly.
    After all, no matter how "safe" you are, there's still a chance you could be making a baby

• Advertisement

tatabubbly wrote: »
    i was trying to point out, that at no point in school do people ever tell you how a normal proper relationship works, before you go into the adult side of sex and all that.
    Its a very big decision to make and in my opinion, shouldn't be entered into lightly.
    After all, no matter how "safe" you are, there's still a chance you could be making a baby

Thats because there's no such thing as a "normal" realtionship. Each one is unique. There's no such thing as "normal" at all. Defining a "normal" relationship is going to set guidelines for people which will influence their decisions for the future...No better than the church then. The reason it's not talked about is because it can't be unargueably defined. That and schools are still backwards in thinking.

Advertisement