Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toy boys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

ok so youd never have a toy boy yet your experence says that there selfish..... This is sex where talkin here not a reletionship.....

Uh, I never said toy boys were selfish, I said in my experience, the younger men I have had sex with were more selfish in bed than the older ones; the younger ones being my age (22-25), and the older ones being in their 30s.

And I never mentioned one thing about relationships... I was talking about sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Well if the man in question wouldn't be eager to please he would be kicked out of bed fairly quickly.
    I personally think some younger men find it quite intimidating 'hooking up' with an older woman even if they are eager to learn as you put it, like I'm very straightforward and that seem to scare the **** out of some younger men.

intimidated off course he will be i mena who wouldnt ???
    Il use u as an example
    you pul a 21 year old the chance of him knowing his way around a woman's body well enough to actully, to be any use? of course he's going ot be intimidated, personally speaking i used to read everything i could about sex and still do because, I aint going to be mister averadge when it comes to sexy time...... :)

shellyboo wrote: »
    Uh, I never said toy boys were selfish, I said in my experience, the younger men I have had sex with were more selfish in bed than the older ones; the younger ones being my age (22-25), and the older ones being in their 30s.

apoligies some what of an assumption.....

Well I guess it's down to pot lock some what like ive said i tock the time out to learn a thing or two as muy mum was buying me maxim at 16 and they did have HOW TO sections and fhm had a brillaint booklet out years ago with all sorts of handy tips on what not to do... I read that about 50 times actully i could probably resite paragraphs out of it but thats me. I can't speak for most men, as im only one man....

persoanlly speeking if i couldnt make a woman come id be pretty embarrised, I mean if im getting my rocks of why shouldnt she?.... but this is the way i think most bloke's dont care dont even no where a the G spot is..... and its not exactly the hardist thing in the world to find ..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Il use u as an example
    you pul a 21 year old the chance of him knowing his way around a woman's body well enough to actully, to be any use? of course he's going ot be intimidated, personally speaking i used to read everything i could about sex and still do because, I aint going to be mister averadge when it comes to sexy time...... :)

It depends on the 21 year old, how sexually active he has been and what he has read or watched and what his interests are.

Openness willingness and enthusiasm are wonderful things when it comes to exploring a new 'relationship'
    with another person but it tends to be younger guys who see life as a learning curve and
    older ones can get stuck in a rut or think they have it all done. /shrug

Life's a learning curve if it stops being that then you are dead, one way or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Il use u as an example
    lolz:p:p:D

edit: hopefully the pms will start rolling in now after that post!!!:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I have found the same for a good few of the younger ladies i have been with, a general selfish attitude towards sex, the older women being more experienced ( age wise, not really sex wise ) might have a better understanding that sex is actually about two people, not one.

I have happily kicked chicks out for their selfish attitude towards sex.

"Oh sorry, i thought you wanted to have sex, not have me pleasure you with no returns, see ya!"

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It depends on the 21 year old, how sexually active he has been and what he has read or watched and what his interests are.

I agree but I still think there mynority of 21 year olds who would really care about thats most of them are more interested in sport collage car's work drinking getting layed, and having fun its not a concern of there's...

lolz:p:p:D

:eek::P

Dragan wrote: »
    I have found the same for a good few of the younger ladies i have been with, a general selfish attitude towards sex, the older women being more experienced ( age wise, not really sex wise ) might have a better understanding that sex is actually about two people, not one.

I have happily kicked chicks out for their selfish attitude towards sex.

"Oh sorry, i thought you wanted to have sex, not have me pleasure you with no returns, see ya!"

Without a doubt, in fact, I'd say it's more prevalent in women than in men. There's a definite attitude of sex being something a woman 'gives' to a man, and that he should be happy getting it at all with some women, in my experience, mostly younger women.

Without a doubt, in fact, I'd say it's more prevalent in women than in men. There's a definite attitude of sex being something a woman 'gives' to a man, and that he should be happy getting it at all with some women, in my experience, mostly younger women.

Pretty much what i have experienced to be honest. I have always taken the attitude that if you want sex, you give sex and vice versa.

There is nothing quite like the kinky struggle to give pleasure....I don't see the point in doing it any other way myself.

To be honest, a large part of sex for me is pleasuring the girl, i enjoy it, it gets me off and imagine in a very real way it plays to my ego....so i enjoy it.

That said, i also enjoy the returns, as most people do. Balance is important.

I think thats a large part of why sex within relationships can be so much better outside of it. Not only is there that lack of nerves and awkwardness that can exist in random sex, but you spend a lot of time getting to learn what each other likes, finding the lines and boundaries and also, and very importantly, you get the chance to express your own sexual needs as well.

I think a properly "experienced" lover can pick up on the signs quite well, the movement of an arm, the arch of the back, the little ohhs and ahhs ( or, big ones! ) and use then all like feedback to let them know what is working.

Like any skill though, this can take time to develop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

There is nothing quite like the kinky struggle to give pleasure....I don't see the point in doing it any other way myself.

To be honest, a large part of sex for me is pleasuring the girl, i enjoy it, it gets me off and imagine in a very real way it plays to my ego....

Yeah, this is pretty much the essential ingredient for good sex! When both partners are focused on the other person's pleasure... it doesn't really get any better than that. But I think it takes time for some people to come around to that attitude, and others never will.

Like any skill though, this can take time to develop.

And practice.

To be honest, a large part of sex for me is pleasuring the girl, i enjoy it, it gets me off and imagine in a very real way it plays to my ego....so i enjoy it.

That said, i also enjoy the returns, as most people do. Balance is important.
    I would say that most men would think like that, or maybe that's just wishful thinking?:p
    Yeah of course balance is important, give and take makes it more fun doesn't it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

age gaps in either direction are a turn on - but having done the much older and much younger thing several times I yearn for someone around my own age with similar cultural refenrences.

And practice.

And that is the fun part! :D
    I would say that most men would think like that, or maybe that's just wishful thinking?:p
    Yeah of course balance is important, give and take makes it more fun doesn't it!

I actually think they don't. I think a lot of blokes, at least a lot of blokes that i have know, a lot of blokes who have been with friends and girlfriends before i was with them, assume that sex is sex, that they are good at it and that as long as she comes or seems to then she enjoyed it.

I have noticed that girls were always surprised by my willingness to talk about sex, to take direction and my ability to ask questions as well.

I think blokes will happily talk about "****ing", and will go into the greatest details with their mates....but i think when it actually comes to talking to their partners about sex that most blokes have a long way to go.

who007 wrote: »
    age gaps in either direction are a turn on - but having done the much older and much younger thing several times I yearn for someone around my own age with similar cultural refenrences.

Again it depends on if they are similar interests and how well read they are
    but yes some times dating fetus of the 80s can be annoying.

Again it depends on if they are similar interests and how well read they are
    but yes some times dating fetus of the 80s can be annoying.

On the first statement - yes I agree, but that is a bit of a rarity.

As for the second statement - ROFL!!! :D

On the first statement - yes I agree, but that is a bit of a rarity.

:)
    As for the second statement - ROFL!!! :D

It's true honestly if you are looking at dating a 21 year old they were born
    in and around 1987 which was the year Appetite for Destruction was released...

:)

It's true honestly if you are looking at dating a 21 year old they were born
    in and around 1987 which was the year Appetite for Destruction was released...

well when you put it like that....

I actually think they don't. I think a lot of blokes, at least a lot of blokes that i have know, a lot of blokes who have been with friends and girlfriends before i was with them, assume that sex is sex, that they are good at it and that as long as she comes or seems to then she enjoyed it.

I have noticed that girls were always surprised by my willingness to talk about sex, to take direction and my ability to ask questions as well.

I think blokes will happily talk about "****ing", and will go into the greatest details with their mates....but i think when it actually comes to talking to their partners about sex that most blokes have a long way to go.
    Well maybe I've just been good at picking out my 'victims' or I'm just too easy too please.
    But of course a lot of blokes will think like that, too many men wouldn't even be able to tell if you came or not. Nothing worse than the 4 second one night shag that ends with a sighs on his part and a moan, and not a good moan, on my part.... And then they got the nerve to ask you after 'was it good for you'?

But I think younger men are better at talking about sex, especially if you start the conversation, I got no problems with telling the bloke exactly what I like and what I want, if you don't ask you don't get.

• Advertisement

, I got no problems with telling the bloke exactly what I like and what I want, if you don't ask you don't get.

I wish all women were as direct! It's nice to have a vested interest shown and to see a woman take responsibility for her enjoyment.

I wish all women were as direct! It's nice to have a vested interest shown and to see a woman take responsibility for her enjoyment.
    not sure if I see it as a 'responsibility' it's more as a selfish act i think:)

lol - what I mean is, more enjoyable for both when both people are enjoying the sex. If woman is't enjoying it there's no point in her complaining if she is leaving the guy in the dark. If she "takes responsibility" by explaining her needs then you're back to both partners feeling good.

And apart from that it's a damn turn-on! :D

lol - what I mean is, more enjoyable for both when both people are enjoying the sex. If woman is't enjoying it there's no point in her complaining if she is leaving the guy in the dark. If she "takes responsibility" by explaining her needs then you're back to both partners feeling good.

And apart from that it's a damn turn-on! :D
    right, I'm glad we cleared that up:p

well when you put it like that....

:D

Yup and those turning 25 this year were born the year Kill 'Em All was released.

Ha so many men say that then get all deer in head lights and freak or flee.

It certainly is a way of whittling out the faint of heart and those who can't communicate about sex before you even kiss them.

It certainly is a way of whittling out the faint of heart and those who can't communicate about sex before you even kiss them.
    perverts step this way please:D
    but seriously yeah I'm old and I hate wasting my time so yeah that method seem to work well.

perverts step this way please:D
    but seriously yeah I'm old and I hate wasting my time so yeah that method seem to work well.

Your starting to remind me of some one only not quite shore who

Oh thats it Anne Robinson :P

Your starting to remind me of some one only not quite shore who

Oh thats it Anne Robinson :P
    ewwwwwwwwww play nicely now

ewwwwwwwwww play nicely now

well your as blunt as her :)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 john almighty

In Turkey you see a lot of Western women in their 50s/60s with local men in their mid twenties at the most.

In this case you are referring to sex tourism. It's the old problem with the currency exchange. Sex tourists take advantage of it everywhere and it's a genderless problem - men and women do it all over the world... see the documentary on Cathal O’Searcaigh in Kathmandu and subsequent debate..

it may be the case that they had the inclination anyway, just couldn't afford it at home ..?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement