Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - RONNIE & DANIELLE

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Is there more to the Arche/Ronnie story? I get the feeling he might have abused her as a child and that's why she hates him and he has an unhealthy obsession with her. Perhaps Danielle was his daughter:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Alessandra wrote: »
    Is there more to the Arche/Ronnie story? I get the feeling he might have abused her as a child and that's why she hates him and he has an unhealthy obsession with her. Perhaps Danielle was his daughter:eek:

I dont think he abused Ronnie - i just think he is too possessive and controlling

It would be too like Kat/Zoe/Harry storyline if he abused her

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

I am hoping that Danielle will wake up to find it was all a nightmare ( just like the nightmare that Bobby Ewing had in Dallas), and she gets re-united with her mum and all ends well.

No I don't think so. The writers love negative storyline's as it gets most viewers.

We demand happy endings.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

Facebook have a group set up to bring back Danielle. The link is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=63259092318&ref=mf. It already has over 36000 members and the petition has over 6000.

There is also links to other petitions etc. Seems there is a serious backlash accross the water about this. TBH it was a lousy way to end a very interesting story. Lives are miserable enough at the moment without having to see it on the TV as well. As Tiffany is the most cheerful character, they will pick on her next.

Might give EE a miss for a while. Need cheering up!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yeah bring her back. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

if they brought her back how would they do it? she is dead ronnie and her father went and identified her body it did seem harsh that they killed her off so suddenly they could have let it run a while and given the viewers something to make the wait worth while...is it true that grant is coming back? i hope they do bring him back hes a great character...i wonder will phil kill archie? that would be a double blow as it seems there is more to the ronnie,roxi,archie story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Here's an idea for Eastenders scriptwriters to bring Danielle back:

Ronnie cries to Roxy over Danielles death and Roxy looks at her confused and says "Ronnie, Danielle isn't dead". We then learn that Danielle did in fact get run over by Janine but Ronnie, consumed by the stress of everything has a type of breakdown and becomes detached from reality. Unable to cope with her daughter lying in intensive care and the guilt of what she had said to her, Ronnie's mind tricks her that her daughter has died. She agrees to being admitted to psychiatric care where she receives treatment and counselling. Meanwhile Danielle makes a slow recovery and it all culminates in an emotional reunion of mother and daughter, both coming to terms with the situation.

Of course a few months down the line will see the usual dramas unfold in the Eastenders style that we all know and love!!

great thinking...wonder why the script writers didnt think of that...i dont think this story is over yet i think its just begining...they killed her off for a reason now we have to wait and see (hopefully not another 7months)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Could Danielle possibly have a twin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think Ronnie might remember if she did ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Ok here's my scenario.......... there was a mix up at the hospital and danielle and amy were swapped... before Ronnie gives up her baby for good she gives her the locket... (to the wrong baby). Danielle grows up thinking she is ronnies daughter cos she obviously has the locket and is adopted. Goes after ronnie as happened and dies etc.
    After the post mortem, whatever... DNA results show that she wasn't Ronnies daughter after all....... Ronnies search for her real daughter begins..............dum dum dum dum dum dum...roll credits:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

jobucks wrote: »
    Ok here's my scenario.......... there was a mix up at the hospital and danielle and amy were swapped... before Ronnie gives up her baby for good she gives her the locket... (to the wrong baby). Danielle grows up thinking she is ronnies daughter cos she obviously has the locket and is adopted. Goes after ronnie as happened and dies etc.
    After the post mortem, whatever... DNA results show that she wasn't Ronnies daughter after all....... Ronnies search for her real daughter begins..............dum dum dum dum dum dum...roll credits:D

That would be a fantastic twist to this storyline and could actually work!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ratmouse wrote: »
    That would be a fantastic twist to this storyline and could actually work!

Why thankyou RatMouse :D

Diedrick Santer if you're reading.... pay attention... (Oh and if you are, then my idea will cost ya)

jobucks wrote: »

Excellent....you may be right...it could be whats going to happen...that would be an excellent twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

See the petition has now broken the 13,000 barrier and the facebook group will break 60,000 shortly.

I have been reading Digital Spy and the threads are still going on about her death. Never saw such a reaction to the death of a soap character ever, especially one that was not in it for too long.

While the death was wrong and I would personally love to see her come back, I very much doubt that the BBC will concede on this one. However if the groups keep getting bigger you would never know................:rolleyes:

Advertisement