Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - RONNIE & DANIELLE

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

ecoli wrote: »
    To be honest i thought that this story line should have been exploited in the first few weeks after the appearance of danielle and i feel the fact that they have left ot on the back burner for this long is fairly stupid and pretty much ruined the storyline before it has begun

My sentiments exactly!!I think we're all sick of the storyline by now. Its so stupid they should have let it coe out last night. Is Ronnie stupid?Has she not copped on already??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Here's what I read:
    On the day of the wedding Danielle finally tells Ronnie that she is her daughter. Ronnie doesn't believe it at first and Archie tells everyone that Danielle is insane and making the whole thing up. While everyone is downstairs Danielle sneaks up to the Vic kitchen and drops her locket into Ronnie's champagne glass before deciding to leave for good. Ronnie, who decides to make a speech, picks up the glass and find the locket. Realizing that Danielle was telling the truth she decided to go after her. Meanwhile Jack informs an enraged Janine that the car lot is still his and in a tear she steals his brand new car and speeds off in it. Danielle either jumops out in front of it or Janine runs her down. As Danielle lays dying on the road Ronnie cradles her daughter in her arms helplessly

Don't quote me ojn the above because there are lots of possible endings going around.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Here's what I read:
    On the day of the wedding Danielle finally tells Ronnie that she is her daughter. Ronnie doesn't believe it at first and Archie tells everyone that Danielle is insane and making the whole thing up. While everyone is downstairs Danielle sneaks up to the Vic kitchen and drops her locket into Ronnie's champagne glass before deciding to leave for good. Ronnie, who decides to make a speech, picks up the glass and find the locket. Realizing that Danielle was telling the truth she decided to go after her. Meanwhile Jack informs an enraged Janine that the car lot is still his and in a tear she steals his brand new car and speeds off in it. Danielle either jumops out in front of it or Janine runs her down. As Danielle lays dying on the road Ronnie cradles her daughter in her arms helplessly

Don't quote me ojn the above because there are lots of possible endings going around.

Wow!
    So she's definitely going to die is she then.....

What are the other stories going around?

joey54 wrote: »
    Wow!
    So she's definitely going to die is she then.....

What are the other stories going around?

I think so yes. The acrtess is
    leaving

Other ones are the tube and
    Archie trying to murder her

We'll have to wait for the hour long special to know for sure though.

Exciting stuff! It about time they started to wrap up this story though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Definitely. It should of been wrapped up a month after Daneille came to the square. The dragged the last out of this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Agreed there.

I've been frustrated a lot of times with the storyline. I've found myself shouting "Just bloody tell her will ya?

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I've been frustrated a lot of times with the storyline. I've found myself shouting "Just bloody tell her will ya?

I know, it has been dragging out for an awful long time now. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a further twist in the whole tale, nothing surprises me on Eastenders anymore!

When I read the spoilers I was kinda like "Aw, bit of a waste all this build-up and then for her to just die". But no. I'm glad she's gonna die. I absolutely hate the character. She's so weedy and annoying.

Can't wait for the ep. Presuming it's gonna be an hour long special yeah?

• Advertisement

Yes. It's an hour long episode. Which usually means high dramatics!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

So
    if she does die
    We are going to have to suffer
    with Ronnies long face and bitterness for a while yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

foxy06: to answer your question.........yes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

foxy06 wrote: »
    So
    if she does die
    We are going to have to suffer
    with Ronnies long face and bitterness for a while yet!
    Oh yeah deyll get a month or so outta Ronnie whinging!!

ohanloj3 wrote: »
    Oh yeah deyll get a month or so outta Ronnie whinging!!

And another storyline of Ronnie plotting revenge or something similar!

Well she'll deffo declare war on Archie after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

If they killed off Danielle surely that's just a rehash of the storyline from years back when Kathy's birth daughter came back - and was dead a week later from a drugs overdose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I have to commend Eastenders, the supposed climax of Danielle's arc is pretty dark. Ronnies long lost daughter dies before Ronnie even gets to say something to her for the first time as a mother? Now that is ****ed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Eastenders,

Depressing as always! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

That was one of most tragic episodes I have ever seen!!

:O :( Excellently scripted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

thats was so funny what is it with eastenders with [FONT=&quot]people geting killed by a car
    [/FONT]

Now that I've seen it I can see I was right, that was ****ed up big time. Fair play to Eastenders for avoiding the soppy cliches and all, but even I in my critical heart was choked up by that ending!:(:pac: All I can say is that the writers better be on the ball because if they are not they have digged themselves into a hole. There is no reasonable scenario where Ronnie will ever get over that, I mean not even function.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

What is it with people in soaps, when a car is coming towards them, they make no attempt to GET OUT OF THE WAY??!!!

She had about 3 seconds there to get her arse off the road there, but nope, just stood there...deer in the headlights :eek:

Liam in Corrie did it
    Abi in EE did it

It always drives me mental!!!!!!

Also, jaysus wept...Ronnie could scream of Britian!!!

Good to see Archie get caught out aswell...had to laugh at Phil trying to be threatening aswell...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I kept telling myself "It's not real, it's not real". :D

Fcuk me that was dark, very dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maccarthy_annem

As soaps go, have to say one of the most dramatic scenes ever....and I haven't even being following too closely!! My sis said I'd find some like minded individuals on this site soo....feel quite daft at first posting being about a soap, but hey, I was crying watching it....think some of those actors will win some awards for the drama of it all!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Seriously, what is it with the Butchers knocking people down? First Frank kills Tiffany and now Janine.

And I really thought that episode was dire. I couldn't wait for the end. Maybe it was because I had already heard what was going to happen but it all felt a bit flat. In saying that it was very well acted, unfortunately I never really took to either of the characters involved so didn't really feel anything for either.

Archie went very pale towards the end. To be honest, I expected a two for one and had visions of him clutching his chest and pitching forward onto the floor. Didn't happen though.

Have to say that the Ian "you do know, this is non-refundable" Beale had me in knots. :D Classy!

As soaps go, have to say one of the most dramatic scenes ever....and I haven't even being following too closely!! My sis said I'd find some like minded individuals on this site soo....feel quite daft at first posting being about a soap, but hey, I was crying watching it....think some of those actors will win some awards for the drama of it all!!!:)

Welcome a board (bad pun I know).:D I agree, some of those scenes were some of the best I've seen from any soap. I think tonight Eastenders laid the seeds for a grittier show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Eyespy wrote: »
    Seriously, what is it with the Butchers knocking people down? First Frank kills Tiffany and now Janine.

And I really thought that episode was dire. I couldn't wait for the end. Maybe it was because I had already heard what was going to happen but it all felt a bit flat. In saying that it was very well acted, unfortunately I never really took to either of the characters involved so didn't really feel anything for either.

Archie went very pale towards the end. To be honest, I expected a two for one and had visions of him clutching his chest and pitching forward onto the floor. Didn't happen though.

Have to say that the Ian "you do know, this is non-refundable" Beale had me in knots. :D Classy!

Pat butchered (:facepalm: ) some lad with a car too when she was married to frank. Maybe they should give Ricky a driving ban now just to pre empt likw

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Onkle wrote: »
    Pat butchered (:facepalm: ) some lad with a car too when she was married to frank. Maybe they should give Ricky a driving ban now just to pre empt likw

:D that pun is so bad. Shocked at Pat though. Didn't know she'd knocked someone down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Archie was brilliant! Hope they don't get rid of him..

Imagine that's the end of Janine?

Ronnie will be even more disturbed than she is already..

It was a real twist killing off Danielle.. I thought that she would be badly injured and there would be lots of mother/daughter bonding.

The baby is called Amy too so I'd say they'll have some storyline involving Ronnie running off with the baby.

Fantastic acting by all, really hated the storyline all along but this had me wishing Danielle pulled through:(

Advertisement