Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - RONNIE & DANIELLE

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

i was crying at the end of enders ( pathetic i know ) but i could kinda see it happening i mean what else could happen...ronnie and danielle set up home 2gether?...that archie is an evil sort tuesday nite he was gonna strangle the poor girl...you'd never know they might even revive poor danielle...a miracle just might occur ....8pm 2moorw nite and i know i will be glued to the telly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

The first time I cryed watching Eastenders,it was very emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Is she really dead? I tried looking for spoilers but cant find any so maybe she mightn't be dead? If shes dead im refusing to watch Eastenders again:p Never any happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Possible survival????

"Danielle gets hit by the car is rushed to hospital seriously injured, her dad andy ( in fridays credit list) comes down from telford and tells ronnie that danielle has told him she never wants to see her again, Maybe andy just says this though because he doesn't want ronnie near her.

Stacey tells ronnie that she doesn't blame danielle for wanting nothing to do with ronnie and reminds her of all the horrid things that have been said and done to Danielle, well all along she was only wanting her mum

Ronnie decides to tell all the Mitchell's Danielle died to show everyone how evil archie is after he has been outed for the evil bleeder he is and rejected by the Mitchell's.

Ronnie decides she has nothing left in walford now her daughter doesn't want her and she decides to leave for ibiza, jack turns up and tells her he has been in touch with Danielle and she does want her mum que Danielle coming back"

gotten from a quick google-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArzWklhmvedzO391wV7CVIaV.Bd.;_ylv=3?qid=20090402130808AAcmUxQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Looking back now in hindsight it does seem that Danielle was merely a tool in escalating the war between Ronnie and Archie. I can even see the two outcasts Archie and Janine joining forces over there common enemy Ronnie (it's inevitable that Ronnie is going to beat down on Janine). For the first time in a long time a soap has m interested!:eek::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fluffywoofie

oh my god that was some gripping eposide ronnie thought her baby was dead well she is now hope jineen gets what she deserves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭gidget

i was also one of the many in tears at the end. i'm just glad i was in the room on my own where the rest of the family couldn't see me and take the p***. it was a very touching moment that she died after Ronnie had said the words Danielle had said she had dreamed she had always wanted to hear. although i have to say i loved the part where after Archie was giving it loads to Ronnie as he walked away only to turn around and see Peggy standing behind him. The face on him was priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh wow, brilliant stuff tonight...was on the verge of tears aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 KellyG

Uhm, I was a little bit annoyed at the fact that this story line has been going on for seven months and as soon as the secret is unveiled she gets killed...

Really sad thou...

Just for the record I hate Ian Beale >:(

x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

KellyG wrote: »
    Uhm, I was a little bit annoyed at the fact that this story line has been going on for seven months and as soon as the secret is unveiled she gets killed...

Really sad thou...

Just for the record I hate Ian Beale >:(

x

Ah Ian Beale...The real deal!

He's some man. The things he comes out with are genius!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Why oh why is everyone's life so miserable in Eastenders. :mad:

I am still hoping that Danielle is still alive and her and Ronnie live happily every after. After soooo many months watching this particular storyline and getting frustrated at the TV they decide to knock her down and kill her off.

I am so disappointed with the ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

RIP Danielle :(

It was a great episode - fantastic acting all round especially Ronnie and Danielle

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

what a c**p ending after 7 months following it they could have had some imagination instead of just killing her off. (Jesus they drop like flies in Walford) Edge of your seat stuff last night. Screaming at the TV. Bring her back BBC give the viewers what they want!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fourfiveone

tesslab wrote: »
    what a c**p ending after 7 months following it they could have had some imagination instead of just killing her off. (Jesus they drop like flies in Walford) Edge of your seat stuff last night. Screaming at the TV. Bring her back BBC give the viewers what they want!!!:D

They might of well have shown the episode on 1st April. The Beeb have made a serious mistake stringing the audience along for so long then giving that ending. It felt like a Bobby Ewing in the shower moment. No one expects totally original scripts but this just re-hashed Kat and Zoe for months then ended with a Tiffany Mitchell death. Patronizing rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

She had about 3 seconds there to get her arse off the road there, but nope, just stood there...deer in the headlights :eek:

Yea janine says "She just came out of nowhere" and my boyfriend starts laughing and says "Sure she was standing there about an hour staring at you before ya hit her":D

I was actually crying at the end- brilliantly directed every angle was perfect - brilliant acting!

And i didnt know danielle was going to die so it was a shock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

So she is dead:(

Another good episode! Actually felt sorry for Janine until she took Archies hand.Janine and Archie joining forces:O Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Eastenders sure do know how to depress their audience, tonight was painful to watch. I usually prefer the understated performances such as Lamb's as Archie, but I've got to give it to Samantha Janus. It may be hysterical 'overacting' (I don't like using that word in this context as hysteria would be fully expected in a situation like this) but she hits the nail on the head in regards to making the audience connect with Ronnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

OK, I know he was in shock and all, but wasn't Danielle's dad a bit hard on Ronnie?

How in the HELL was it her fault??!!!:confused::confused:

OK, I know he was in shock and all, but wasn't Danielle's dad a bit hard on Ronnie?

How in the HELL was it her fault??!!!:confused::confused:

He was undoubtedly harsh, but I can see where he's coming from. He's just lost his daughter. Stacey's words of how the Mitchells are a curse on everyone they come across was still ringing in his ears. He knows all the stress and upset that Danielle has suffered in the past few months is because of her failed attempts to make Ronnie realise that she is her daughter. Ronnie also told him about how she turned Danielle away the night before, that she rejected her. In his view, if Ronnie hadn't have been so cruel to her then Danielle would never have been in the scenario where she was knocked down. I think that more than anything is the reason why he said to Ronnie that she killed Danielle. Her recklessness triggered a sequence of events that ended with Danielle dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭valpuk

I cried n cried when danielle died in Ronnie's arms. I thought the story line would be that now that Ronnie has discovered that this was her 'long lost daughter' she would be crushed to see danielle gettin knocked down but she would stay by her bed side in hospital and once danielle was better this would be the beginning of the rest of Ronnie's life.
    The one good thing that has come out of this seems to be that Roxy has opened her eyes to the real man that her dad is. I cant actually believe though that he got away with it for so long being evil to Ronnie and an angel in the eyes of Roxy. I believe it proves the old saying " House devil... Street angel"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

ya the episode thursday night was one of the best episodes of any soaps i have ever seen. i really hoped she would live because i thought ronnie really deserved happiness. i dont like roxy that much as i feel she only looks out for herself. i also hopes jack gets with ronnie as i think they are well suited. i also really admire peggy mitchell. i think she is a brilliant actor. i love the mitchells i think there the best soap family around. i really hope grant comes back and sam comes out of jail soon for them all to be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I thought it was a great episode, the acting was brilliant from Samantha Janus, I just wish they could have let her live and Ronnie could have got to know her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i think that tiffany girl bianchas (how ever you spell it) is top class for her age. she has me in stiches. i was hoping for her and janine to take as i enjoyed it when they were getting pally baking the cake and when janine saw herself in tiffany

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Thursday night's episode was absolute top class acting from everyone involved. One of the best I've seen in a long time!
    I really wish Danielle had lived so she and Ronnie could have gotten a chance to know each other as mother and daughter.
    Was watching the Eastenders Revealed special on BBC3 earlier though, and the producers explained that if they HAD let Danielle live, the whole "cold/closed off" dimension to Ronnie would have evaporated, and there wouldn't have been much left to do with her character...which is true I suppose.

Thursday night's episode was absolute top class acting from everyone involved. One of the best I've seen in a long time!
    I really wish Danielle had lived so she and Ronnie could have gotten a chance to know each other as mother and daughter.
    Was watching the Eastenders Revealed special on BBC3 earlier though, and the producers explained that if they HAD let Danielle live, the whole "cold/closed off" dimension to Ronnie would have evaporated, and there wouldn't have been much left to do with her character...which is true I suppose.

It is true in a sense. However I do feel that the writers have backed themselves into a corner all the same. There is no reasonable scenario where Ronnie will ever get over what has happened, she should be a basket case by rights. So that leaves us with a one dimensional character who is forever "cold/closed off". Because of the way they ended the Ronnie/Danielle arc there is very little scope for the realistic growth of Ronnie as a character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

i think that tiffany girl bianchas (how ever you spell it) is top class for her age. she has me in stiches. i was hoping for her and janine to take as i enjoyed it when they were getting pally baking the cake and when janine saw herself in tiffany

This kid is brillant:) lol'd when she said "I always know when we're moving, Mam shout's..Tiff! Get da bin bags!":D:D

Pity they had to kill off Danielle, but after watching the special on BBC Three 2night I can understand why. Brillant this week made up for the long haul 2 get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

still shouldnt have killed her off , they could have got rid of an ugly bird, not that piece of eye candy how cruel,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

still shouldnt have killed her off , they could have got rid of an ugly bird, not that piece of eye candy how cruel,
    Agreed.:(Which one? Have to say Stacey jumped into my mind straight away.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

ya or jane shes ugly,pat and peggey are good crak but its time to kill them off and bring back danielle/amy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭gidget

i think that tiffany girl bianchas (how ever you spell it) is top class for her age. she has me in stiches

Yeah, have to say that Tiffany is a great little actress that girl, she certainly lights up the screen in every episode i've ever seen her in. - had to feel sorry for her when Dotty was bullying her. Poor little lamb!!!

I just hope in another few years that she doesn't turn into another off the rails teenager getting caught up in all trials and tribulations that happens to a lot of kids who got fame so young.

Advertisement