Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders - RONNIE & DANIELLE

Options
  • 01-01-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

When on earth are they going to bring this story line to an end, Its so so so so so obvious that ronnie is her mam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved to Soap Operas.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

SPOILER

Danielle moves out of the Slaters and is homeless. Ronnie takes her in (where i dont know - where is Ronnie leaving now? with Jack or in The Vic?). Danielle tells Ronnie she is pregnant but will she reveal she is Ronnie's daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Liz you've been around long enough to know that putting SPOILER in caps at the top of a post doesn't work and will just piss people off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Its getting farily annoying now alrihgt. We have all known for months. ?Is danielle over 18 ??? Dont wanna be saying anything sick if she's not lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ronnie is living in the b&b as far as I knew...

It should all be revealed soon, but I think it will tip Ronnie over the edge because she thought that her daughter was dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭jaffa20

They really look like they're related in real life. Comparing Roxy and Ronnie though, they are completely different. Ronnie has a posh accent which slips out now and again when she's acting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

To be honest i thought that this story line should have been exploited in the first few weeks after the appearance of danielle and i feel the fact that they have left ot on the back burner for this long is fairly stupid and pretty much ruined the storyline before it has begun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Yea it's getting dragged out for WAAAY too long now!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

What does Ronnie think happened her baby? Did she just get her adopted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Caderyn wrote: »
    What does Ronnie think happened her baby? Did she just get her adopted?
    She thinks that her babie died.!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Right........this is getting toooooo confusing!!

Anyone care to explain the story?!!

dlambirl wrote: »
    Right........this is getting toooooo confusing!!

Anyone care to explain the story?!!

Wiki does a good job:

Danielle arrives in Walford having just moved away from her hometown of Telford. She is befriended by local resident Stacey Branning (Lacey Turner), who gives her a job on her market clothing stall and offers her the spare room in her family’s home. Danielle quickly develops a crush on fellow stall-trader Callum Monks, who leads her on in an attempt to make Stacey jealous. Callum helps Danielle acquire a second job, cleaning at The Queen Victoria public house, where she becomes embroiled in a feud between father and daughter Ronnie and Archie Mitchell. Both attempt to use Danielle to get information from the other, with Archie having Danielle steal Ronnie’s post. Ronnie discovers this and is furious, sacking Danielle from her job at club R&R, as well as publicly berating her. Danielle is devastated, and is later seen clutching a locket containing a photograph of Ronnie, revealing herself to be Ronnie's long-lost daughter Amy.
    Following Ronnie's tirade against Danielle, she attempts to leave Albert Square, but is stopped by Stacey and her family and persuaded to stay with them. Stacey douses Ronnie with water at a club night as revenge, however Ronnie blames Danielle, worsening the relationship between them. Ronnie’s sister Roxy gives birth to a baby girl who she names Amy, to Danielle’s surprise. Ronnie’s dislike of her lessens with time, and she comes to Danielle’s aid when she is harassed by several drunken men in the middle of the Square. Danielle goes on to give Ronnie a photo of the Mitchell family which Stacey’s brother Sean has altered, scribbling out the faces of everyone but Roxy, his wife, and Amy, who he had believed to be his daughter, but has kidnapped upon learning she is actually Jack Branning’s, Ronnie’s boyfriend’s. Stacey is angry with Danielle for giving Ronnie the photo, as she fears the Mitchells will exact revenge against Sean when he is found. Their relationship disintegrates further when Stacey leaves Danielle to look after her mother, Jean, who suffers from bipolar disorder. Danielle is given the opportunity to waitress at a function night at R&R and leaves Jean on her own. Stacey returns to find her mother’s duvet has fallen onto the electric heater and has almost started a fire, and is furious with Danielle for her neglect, throwing her out of the house.
    Danielle spends the night squatting in the flat Callum has just vacated, and is discovered the next morning by Ronnie and Ian Beale, the flat’s proprietor. Ronnie convinces Ian not to call the police, and retrieves Danielle’s belonging’s from the Slaters’ for her. She is angry, however, when she returns to find Danielle has allowed Roxy into the flat, still not having forgiven her sister for sleeping with her boyfriend. She lashes out at Danielle, who leaves to spend the night sleeping rough. When Danielle returns to Ronnie’s the next day to collect her belongings, she breaks down and confesses to her that she is pregnant by Paul, a barman she met whilst working at R&R with whom she had a one-night-stand, but who is only interested in her for sex. Danielle later broke this news to Ronnie, who called her foster father to take her home, but he was eventually told by Danielle she didn't want to return, favoring telling Ronnie the truth. When Danielle lied to Ronnie saying her father Andy (Aneirin Hughes) wanted her to have an abortion, Ronnie supported her but later following Danielle's request to what Ronnie did in her situation, she said having her own baby (Danielle) was the biggest mistake of her life. Danielle later booked an abortion, heartbroken, and made up with Stacey who was in a crisis of her own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 crazychick25

D'oh! When will Ronnie find out? I can't deal with it much longer, i am already finding myself fighting the urge to shout at the tv "she's ur daughter, Ronnie" , i then remind myself it's just a soap :o :rolleyes: but WHEN WILL SHE REALISE?!!!! x please feel free to message me the spoiler! x

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

now that Stacey Slater knows it cant be that long before everyone else does, hopefully they wont drag it out too much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Yeah hopefully they won't drag it out any longer indeed!
    Stacey will surely make her tell Ronnie..she all into no bullshit afterall.
    Looking forward to when Ronnie does find out..with the whole abortion thing etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

At last! A bit more progress with this story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Well I am sick of the sight of Danielles soft face. The quicker they bring this to light the better. Can imagine they'll be inseparable in a few weeks. Danielle will start work at the club, move in with Ronnie and the Mitchells. Roxy may/may not take to this new arrangement(jealou). Either way they have drawn this out for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

here's my prediction ronnie and dannielle will each go on a downward spiral dannielle will resent ronnie for what she said while she remains clueless eventually ronnie/danielle will do something alongs the lines of suicide. attempt the other will find them the truth will come out ronnie will take the news badly, danielle will go to leave the square ronnie will stop her they'll hug cry blah blah blah cue the drum beats and enter next story line to bore us to death. hopefully it will be dot getting sucked in by scientology, tom cruise could be jumping all over peggys furniture in the vic. Now there's a story line for viewers to tune in for:D:D

sassa wrote: »
    here's my prediction ronnie and dannielle will each go on a downward spiral dannielle will resent ronnie for what she said while she remains clueless eventually ronnie/danielle will do something alongs the lines of suicide. attempt the other will find them the truth will come out ronnie will take the news badly, danielle will go to leave the square ronnie will stop her they'll hug cry blah blah blah cue the drum beats and enter next story line to bore us to death. hopefully it will be dot getting sucked in by scientology, tom cruise could be jumping all over peggys furniture in the vic. Now there's a story line for viewers to tune in for:D:D

LOL, Cavan must be a really borning place for you to dream up those storylines :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Just a little :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tferg20

It's a recycled version of the Kat & Zoe story. I know it's not the exact same but feels awfully similar. Plus i can't stand Danielle she's a drip.

tferg20 wrote: »
    It's a recycled version of the Kat & Zoe story. I know it's not the exact same but feels awfully similar. Plus i can't stand Danielle she's a drip.

It seems awfully similar!!

When Danielle went for the job at R&R and stormed out they two of them was shouting along the street and it was just like the Slater story:

ZOE: Your not my mutha.....

KAT.... ...............YES I AM..........

There are rumours circulating that Danielle will die just as Ronnie founds out the truth

More drama - great stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Really dragging this out though. Was hoping it would come out last week with the abortion storyline.

Spoiler - Friday 20th March
    Archie’s world comes crashing down around him when he is faced with the truth about who Danielle really is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkjhngk

cool

Thursday, April 2 2009

One-hour special

The day of Peggy and Archie's wedding has finally dawned and the bride is extremely nervous about her impending nuptials - she especially hates the dress she's had made. With Ronnie's support, Peggy decides to change it back to the one she originally chose. When she arrives at the church, she worries about wearing a dress that Archie won't like, but Phil reassures her that everything will be fine and she finally plucks up the courage to enter the church. As she walks down the aisle, Archie can't believe that she's switched outfits and is stunned by her insistence that he should take her as she is.

Meanwhile, with everyone at the wedding, Danielle sneaks into The Vic and drops her locket into Ronnie's champagne glass. Afterwards, she hides upstairs and waits in anticipation for the wedding party to return from the church. On their return, Ronnie heads upstairs to find Danielle holding baby Amy. When Ronnie tells her to leave, Danielle snaps and finally breaks her seven-month silence, dropping the bombshell that she's her daughter.

Archie appears and admits that he knew about Danielle's crazy claims, but insists that she's making them all up. Danielle, though, tells Ronnie that the proof she needs is downstairs in her champagne flute. In the bar, Archie makes out to everyone that Danielle's mentally ill, resulting in her leaving. Once she's gone, the proceedings continue and during the speeches, Ronnie raises a glass to her father.

Just as she does, she spots Danielle's locket and is forced to come to terms with the gut-wrenching news that she's been living on the same Square as her daughter for over half a year.

As those at the wedding struggle to come to terms with the revelation, Archie's world begins to crumble at his feet. Visibly shaken, Ronnie heads to the Slaters' in search of Danielle, who's nowhere to be found. Rushing to the tube station with Stacey in tow, the events which unfold in front of Ronnie's eyes leave her with an eclipsing darkness inside.

Elsewhere during the day, Max and Tanya seek solace in each other as they discuss their daughter Lauren's situation and the pair find themselves kissing; Roxy slaps Ronnie at the reception; Janine makes an unwelcome appearance at the wedding party; Max asks Stacey to change her statement to help Lauren before her trial, prompting Stacey makes a pass at Max; and Jack admits to Ronnie that he loves her, not Roxy, before begging her for another chance.

The truth comes out with a devasting conclusion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Whats the odds of her jumping in front of the tube:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

foxy06 wrote: »
    Whats the odds of her jumping in front of the tube:rolleyes:

Is her contract up? That would actually be a terribly sad storyline.

Advertisement