Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Boards Qualifying League 2 - New Players

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Played 14 games in total now won 8 and lost 6.

Haven't been on much this week as i'v had exams but whenever i'v been on its only really the top 12 - 13 players that would and i'v played most of them.

When will know who's in each league if there is two?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Played 14 games in total now won 8 and lost 6.

Haven't been on much this week as i'v had exams but whenever i'v been on its only really the top 12 - 13 players that would and i'v played most of them.

When will know who's in each league if there is two?

I'll be sorting things out today and at the weekend.

I am now taking applications from players from Qualifying Season 2 who wish to be a part of Serie A/B. Please PM me with the following information with "Italian League Application" as the PM title (makes it easier to see).

Boards Name:
    GamerTag:
    Skill Level (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced):
    Players from Qualifying Season 2 who showed poor sportsmanship:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

SRFC90 wrote: »
    MarkSRFC90 5 V 5 BenSFC

Very good game. I was terribly unlucky early on going 4v0 with some calamatous defending. A penalty got me back to 4v1 at HT followed by a lovely wee comeback and nearly knicked it at the end.

Very good player whoever he is.... I'm sure he'll agree I gave him a good game, can see many men being beaten by him!

Very good game mate. Was very pissed off that I threw the game away but you deserved it with your fightback:D 13wins 2draws and one loss so far. Can't wait for the league to start up:D

Played-13. Won-10. Lost-3 (No Yellow or Red cards :D )

Im the same as RALEIGH_BURNER2. Ive played most of the players at the top of the league but most of the lads down the end of the league are never on.

You should add a few of the people you havent played as friends and arrange a game.

I get a feeling that the Italian league will be much smaller than anticipated. I want at least 8 in each division. We are halfway there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Struggling to play anyone now. Can't get games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

FutureGuy wrote: »
    You should add a few of the people you havent played as friends and arrange a game.

I'v PM'ed a few of them, asking would they be up for a league game but get no response. You probably know yourself as these are the ppl with 2 - 3 games played and there all losses.

My GT is TuneTuneTuner, so if ders anyone who I haven't played, just PM for a match tomorrow as i'l be on most of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Are there any space left for me to join, lads?

Don't worry of you are finding it hard to get games guys, just PM me with your application (located above) and you'll be entered.

You always get guys that play 2-3 games, lose them all, and lose interest. The qualifying league is designed to omit these players.

We currently have 12 people entered into Serie A/B...if you havent joined, please do so asap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Anyone want a game? I'll be on for next hour or so anyways prob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Smegball wrote: »
    Anyone want a game? I'll be on for next hour or so anyways prob.

I'll give ya one now? It's MarkSRFC90

Advertisement