Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More Obnoxious parking - ***READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

bongi69 wrote: »
    Whats with the Kwik-E-Mart????

Looks 'shopped to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

ob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

A few from the past week or so

Red Nissan - Outside DLR Meadowbrook Leisure - in the disabled parking bays for a long time - I'm guessing it belongs to a staff member.

Two for the price of one at Centra Ballinteer - The little Fiat on the left taking up two spaces by parking diagonaly, and the Munster Joinery truck on the right taking up three spaces while the lads eat their breakfast roll in the front.

White Merc with trailer - parked in disabled bay in Dundrum village - no disabled badge

Black Jeep - Parked outside Dundrum Church on double yellows - dog on front seat but no owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

cobh?? ^^^^

i wonder did that person even wonder why the cones were there:D:D

edit: i was parked in a supervalu yesterday when a person (woman) drove in in an old carina with L plates and parked right up against a people carrier, it was crazy she didnt realise how close she was to it, she did bounce 2 litres of coke off the ground getting back into the car though, i had to laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

Not sure who was first but whoever it was should have there license taken away. If you can put a car between to lines u shouldn't be allowed on the road. Simple as.

2ev4vur.jpg

• Advertisement

bladebrew wrote: »
    cobh?? ^^^^

Tell him what he's won :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

cantdecide wrote: »
    Tell him what he's won :p

a trip to cobh:D :eek:

bladebrew wrote: »
    a trip to cobh:D :eek:

I was going to give you the blue Levin. Oh well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

JustinOval wrote: »
    Looks 'shopped to me.

:eek: Noooooo Waaaay! :p

It's a Centra though, why photoshop it? Unless the poster works there and its the bosses car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

bongi69 wrote: »
    :eek: Noooooo Waaaay! :p

It's a Centra though, why photoshop it? Unless the poster works there and its the bosses car

and after all, who needs a Kwik E Mart?

• Advertisement

corktina wrote: »
    and after all, who needs a Kwik E Mart?

IIIIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Abandoned at the door of the hospital

IMG_0047.jpg

Car Park near to empty but yet abandoned here

IMG_0059.jpg

Easy to spot

IMG_0079-1.jpg

Image 1 showing stupid CLAMPER parked in a stupid location

IMG_0052.jpg

Image 2 to prove where HE COULD HAVE PARKED

IMG_0053.jpg

Here he is again taking the p*ss

IMG_0048-1.jpg

I am spending a lot of time out in the hospital and the crazy parking would shock you especially at the door. Simply wreckless abandonment. You cant really take pictures by the door because there are some amount of scangers around and who knows who is driving what.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Berty wrote: »

Image 1 showing stupid CLAMPER parked in a stupid location

Image 2 to prove where HE COULD HAVE PARKED

Here he is again taking the p*ss

You should mail those to info@eurocarparks.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Chippy01

Tescos in Arklow.
    I have no idea how long he had been there, but he left 20 minutes after I took this pic......after loading his shopping into the boot......alone.
    Special Needs, indeed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Chippy01

Lidl this time.....
    Just drove in and abandoned it......I mean, how hard can it be..:confused:

My OH now qualifies for a "Disability Badge" but we wont be asking for one because she can walk and does not need physical aids that would impede her getting in or out of the car.

Oddly enough I would like a badge so I could pull up next to these pricks and say "GET THE FVCK OUT OF THE SPACE, WE NEED TO USE IT"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Oddly enough I would like a badge so I could pull up next to these pricks and say "GET THE FVCK OUT OF THE SPACE, WE NEED TO USE IT"

Do you think that they would care?

Chippy01 wrote: »
    Tescos in Arklow.
    I have no idea how long he had been there, but he left 20 minutes after I took this pic......after loading his shopping into the boot......alone.
    Special Needs, indeed!!!!

WHy don't you make a complaint to the Regulator. That will put manners on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

WHy don't you make a complaint to the Regulator. That will put manners on him.

I second that... I am taking this pic and mailing it on to regulator and following up to make sure an explanation is provided by the owner. Now, maybe it was a genuine case in that the owner had an invalid passenger/relative with them - but if they didn't then they deserve to have to answer to the regulator.

Now, maybe it was a genuine case in that the owner had an invalid passenger/relative with them
    In which case they should have had that person's blue badge on display.

• Advertisement

More of regional hospital in Limerick

Why risk getting a clamp parking outside the door or the yellow lines? Feck it, park in the bushes.

IMG_0080-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Why risk getting a clamp parking outside the door or the yellow lines? Feck it, park in the bushes.

IMG_0080-1.jpg
    thats genius

At the local Tesco last night - was walking out the door with groceries and two cars pulled into the disabled spots and two well abled lads jumped out of both cars rushing in, probably to beat the off licence closing time.... I told them they didn't look disabled and I got the "fook off" reply

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

i complained to ballybrack shoppig centre for the security guard not any thing for the amount of fully abled people that park in the disabled spaces never got a reply and they still do noting i have a photo of about four lads getting out of there done up cars all parked along the disabled spaces but it wont upload for me!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

That's brilliant and it's not in anyone's way of walking or driving. I'd be happy seeing that there rather than in a disabled spot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Crescent shopping centre in limerick yesterday. Couldnt see if they have the badge on the dash, but come on!

ao74mu.jpg

Then texaco in shannon this morning.
    15rgm5h.jpg
    Obviously some kind of newspaper, coffee emergency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Am I the only person that thinks that people taking pictures of how cars are parked is pointless and sad?!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I second that... I am taking this pic and mailing it on to regulator and following up to make sure an explanation is provided by the owner. Now, maybe it was a genuine case in that the owner had an invalid passenger/relative with them - but if they didn't then they deserve to have to answer to the regulator.

Why, what do you expect to Taxi Regulator to do about a taxi parked in a 'special needs' parking space in a private car-park? It might be immoral and frowned upon but such spaces have no legal standing so it's not an offence.
    In which case they should have had that person's blue badge on display.
    Private car-park, blue badge not required. Up to car-park operators to control who they allow park there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭djdunny

IMG_0047.jpg

taken at the parkway a few days ago at about 9 am. nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The Dagda wrote: »
    Am I the only person that thinks that people taking pictures of how cars are parked is pointless and sad?!! :o

That may be your opinion but that's the point of the thread and further discussion of this point may drag the thread off topic.

Please don't post in this thread again.

• Advertisement

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Why, what do you expect to Taxi Regulator to do about a taxi parked in a 'special needs' parking space in a private car-park? It might be immoral and frowned upon but such spaces have no legal standing so it's not an offence.
    From http://www.taxiregulator.ie/consumer/consumer-FAQs/consumer-FAQs.html
    What complaints do the Commission for Taxi Regulation handle?

* Complaints dealt with by the Commission for Taxi Regulation are covered under Section 51 of the 2003 Taxi Regulation Act,
    * Complaints in relation to the condition and cleanliness of the vehicle
    * Complaints in relation to the conduct and behaviour of a SPSV operator or driver
    * Overcharging or other matters relating to fares
    * Matters relating to the hiring of the SPSV
    slimjimmc wrote: »

Private car-park, blue badge not required. Up to car-park operators to control who they allow park there.
    Have you checked the rules for that particular car park?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement