Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many arcade pcbs for sale, home consoles too

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Sent PM to OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭an_turtar

Hi all,

I've contacted most of you I think, let me know if I missed out on anything. I'm going soon and the holidays have been very hard to sort this out, but I still have the stuff in Blanchardstown and it's ready for collection.

This is the stuff I STILL HAVE and I can sell it even after I'm gone, I can arrange for you to pay on collection. I've been messed around a bit by guys overseas, so it's much easier for me to sell to locals. Here's the list, PCB's first and then consoles etc.:

Bubble Bobble (adaptor available for sale) Taito €120
    Centipede (JAMMA adaptor with sound amp available) Atari €80
    Karate Champ (US VS version - 1 or 2 player, I have a Data East Classic adaptor if needed (it costs extra), though I'm not sure if it's specifically for this game, which uses two joysticks per player) Data East €8
    Klax Atari €20
    Pop'n Pop (Japanese Taito F3 cartridge, motherboard also available separately) Taito €60
    Renegade Technos €30
    Rolling Thunder (The sound effects are missing, this is a common problem and is usually a simple fix - you have to replace one or more capacitors on the sub-board). I tried to fix this but couldn't - €50
    Street Fighter EX (Requires a harness for the extra kick buttons. I have one that I can include with the sale. This also works with CPS2 games, such as Marvel Vs. Capcom, Super Street Fighter II etc.) Capcom/Arika €70
    Bubble Bobble II (Asian Taito F3 cartridge, NOT a Japanese cartridge. The motherboard IS INCLUDED) Taito €95
    Bubble Memories - The Story of Bubble Bobble III (Japanese Taito F3 cartridge, motherboard available separately) Taito €80
    Elevator Action (same adaptor as Bubble Bobble) Taito €65
    Gaplus (wired for JAMMA) Namco €60
    Jungle Hunt (same adaptor as Bubble Bobble) Taito €40
    Phoenix (wired for JAMMA) Amstar €100
    Double Dragon BOOTLEG €20
    Liquid Kids Taito €70
    Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (UK 2 Player version, quite rare compared to the NINJA Turtle versions) Konami €80

Neo Geo carts:

Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 SNK €30
    Puzzle Bobble Taito €20

Epoch Cassette Vision from Japan, with a few games. Uses a PC Engine power supply I think, I never tried it myself but I was shown it working by the seller.

MB Microvision, forerunner to the GameBoy, French edition

LEGO Mindstorms kit, complete

MB Vectrex
    I've listed everything separately below, some of these items are very rare.
    Some of the games have the overlay but I’d have to check again, I definitely have the Minestorm overlay though.
    Art Master (just the cartridge)
    Art Master w/ Light pen (fully working, very rare)
    Bedlam (just the cartridge)
    Berzerk
    Cosmic Chasm
    Hyperchase
    Ripoff
    Scramble
    Soccer Football (no box)
    Solar Quest (no box)
    Spike
    Star Ship
    Minestorm overlay (the overlay for the Minestorm game built in to the machine)
    Vectrex carry case (very rare)

Magnavox Odyssey
    The very first home console. Very rare. Boxed with all inserts and manual. Included are the overlays for your television. This works off batteries. Because it's so old, it would probably need an old television to work on, I couldn't get a picture on mine. So, I don't know if it works or not, but then, this is more of a museum or collection piece than a console to play.
    EXTRA! Boxed lightgun for the Odyssey. Has to be seen to be believed. Rather than a small handgun like modern lightguns, this is a big long rifle, I guess the idea was for it to be like those shooting ranges you’d play at the carnival.

Atari 2600
    32 in 1 Game Cartridge (loose cart, it was sold as such)
    Basketball
    Double Dunk
    Title Match Pro Wrestling (maybe no instructions)
    Wizard of Wor

Atari 7800
    Ikari Warriors
    Super Huey

BBC
    The books are lost, I have these games ready for the bin:
    Lord of the Rings (Disk)
    Lord of the Rings (Tape)
    The Hobbit (loose disk I think)

Fairchild Channel F
    I have a Channel F (Grandstand VEC), pretty sure it works, plus these cartridges.
    5 (loose)

Microsoft Xbox
    I've never had an Xbox, but I got these games second hand. I don't know, how much are they worth now?
    Amped
    Dead or Alive 3
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Nintendo Gamecube
    Wind Waker edition Gamecube, with Zelda game still sealed, plus the games listed below.
    Animal Crossing (US version)
    F-Zero GX
    Mr Driller Drill Land (Japanese)
    Super Monkey Ball
    The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Viewtiful Joe

Sega Megadrive
    I have both a European Gunstar Heroes and a Japanese version Gunstar Heroes.

Sega Saturn
    Sega Ages Volume 1
    Sega Rally Championship
    Sega Worldwide Soccer 97
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
    Virtua Fighter

Sinclair ZX Spectrum
    I have an enormous collection of Spectrum games, and they're generally very high quality (not masses of dodgy budget stuff). I also have lots of hardware, such as 48k Spectrums, 128+2 and +3 machines. Also the Currah microSpeech unit, printer, multiface, etc. If you're interested in Spectrum stuff let me know.

Sony Playstation:
    Bust-A-Move 2
    Colin McRae Rally
    Colin McRae Rally 2
    Driver
    Final Fantasy VII
    Gran Turismo
    International Track And Field
    Metal Gear Solid
    Resident Evil (no box)
    Resident Evil 2
    Tekken 3 (no box)
    Toca Touring Cars
    Tomb Raider
    Vib Ribbon
    World Cup 98

Sony Playstation 2
    Old (i.e. BIG) Playstation2 and games.

Frequency
    Gran Turismo A-spec
    Mad Maestro
    Madden NFL 2001
    MTV Music Generator 2
    NHL 2001
    Pro Evolution Soccer
    Rez

Got some general gaming books too:
    The First Quarter
    Winners Book of Video Games
    Game On (from the exhibition)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,698 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nice work an_turtar. Just got my MVS carts. Very happy. Thanks again! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Picked up my stuff today, no probs there, but having a couple of probs with some of the stuff, I will PM you and hopefully we can sort it all out.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Picked up my stuff today, no probs there, but having a couple of probs with some of the stuff, I will PM you and hopefully we can sort it all out.

Sure, many thanks. Let me know what problems you're having, that goes for everyone who buys things. I didn't get a chance to fully test everything so just let me know and I'll try to sort you out.

I'll be away from now until Wednesday night though, so I can't answer emails until later in the week.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi all,

just sent out some pm's to people regarding stuff I still have. Please let me know if you no longer want the things so that I can get on with selling them to other people. If anyone picking up needs directions or help then just ask. Also, I can probably have some of the smaller items posted to you, you pay the postage.

Many thanks,
    an_turtar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 openchannel

Hello. Originally in your thread you mentioned you had a Wonderboy in Monster Land PCB but then I didnt see it mentioned later. Do you still have that? If so, I am very interested. Also, I am interested in the karate champ PCB and am wondering if you can ship to canada?

Hello. Originally in your thread you mentioned you had a Wonderboy in Monster Land PCB but then I didnt see it mentioned later. Do you still have that? If so, I am very interested. Also, I am interested in the karate champ PCB and am wondering if you can ship to canada?

Hi, the Wonderboy in Monster Land is sold, the Karate Champ is still available, but I don't have the proper adaptor for it after all. I will ship to Canada no problem.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sumez

Hey, just found this old thread. Are you still selling Bubble Memories?

Master of the Universe

As far as I know, he's now living in Japan with his new wife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭geotrig

and i'm fairly sure he sold it recently as well!!

Hi again everyone.I am indeed now back in Japan, and here are the PCBs I have for sale. I'm keeping the Bubble Memories (it was a Bubble Bobble II that I sold)

These prices are all in pounds sterling just for my convenience, but of course I'd accept euro.

NAOMI carts. No artwork, just the cartridges.

Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf Achse (Needs H BIOS ROM) £100
    Gunspike £35
    Power Stone 2 £100
    Spawn £45

Taito F3 cart
    Puzzle Bobble 2 (Japanese) £15 - Boxed. Box is in only reasonable condition, quite a bit of tearing. No inserts. Sending the cartridge by itself would obviously be cheaper.

PCBs
    Klax £15
    Street Fighter EX (Japanese) £40
    Galaga (bootleg, missing the starfield. Was perfect until recently) £20
    Karate Champ (US VS version) £30

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

From the original list, are many of those items still being stored locally?
    Interested in Gunstar Heroes Euro tbh, say €10?

This is the list of things I have in Dublin (I'm pretty sure, though one or two may be missing). I don't think I have the Gunstar Heroes anymore, at least, it's not on my list. Maybe it is, but I just don't know. I brought all of my arcade PCBs, Spectrum stuff and some others to Japan with me. If anyone wants any of this please let me know.

Magnavox Odyssey
    Magnavox Odyssey Rifle
    Lego Mindstorms
    TI92 calculator
    TI92 calculator extra module
    Grandstand VEC
    MB Microvision
    LucasArts Archives Vol. 2 - Star Wars Collection
    Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick
    Nintendo GBA and adapters

Nintendo Gamecube and games:
    F-Zero GX
    Ikaruga
    Resident Evil 0
    Super Monkey Ball
    The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Viewtiful Joe

MB Vectrex:
    Berzerk
    Cosmic Chasm
    Hyperchase
    Ripoff
    Scramble
    Soccer Football (no box)
    Solar Quest (no box)
    Spike
    Star Ship

Saturn games: Worldwide Soccer 97, Sega Ages 1, Sega Rally, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter II Puzzle Turbo

Xbox games: Amped, Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Volleyball

PS2 games: Hyper Street Fighter 2, Pro Evolution Soccer, Rez, Mad Maestro, Frequency, MTV Music Generator 2, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Madden NFL 2001, NHL 2001

Playstation 2 boxed

PS1 games:
    Bust-A-Move 2
    Colin McRae Rally
    Colin McRae Rally 2
    Driver
    Final Fantasy VII
    Gran Turismo
    International Track And Field
    Metal Gear Solid
    Resident Evil (no box)
    Resident Evil 2
    Tekken 3 (no box)
    Toca Touring Cars
    Tomb Raider
    Vib Ribbon
    World Cup 98

2600 games: Double Dunk, Basketball, 32 in 1.

7800 games: Ikari Warriors, Super Huey

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HBKLIQ

Hi an_turtar

Hope you are well, i purchased a few games off you last year. Im just wondering if the following games are still available? Im rebuilding my old PS1 collection as it was stolen a few years ago. What kind of condition are these games in?

Colin McRae Rally
    Colin McRae Rally 2
    Metal Gear Solid
    Gran Turismo
    Final Fantasy VII

Would €30 be ok?

Thank you

Hi again,

I think I have all of those still. I know Final Fantasy VII has some kind of water damage to the manual, but I'm pretty certain the rest are all in fine condition.

I'll find out if they're there and get back to you when I can.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Hey an tuartar, would ya take a tenner and postage for the few 2600/7800 games?

HBKLIQ wrote: »
    Hi an_turtar

Hope you are well, i purchased a few games off you last year. Im just wondering if the following games are still available? Im rebuilding my old PS1 collection as it was stolen a few years ago. What kind of condition are these games in?

Colin McRae Rally
    Colin McRae Rally 2
    Metal Gear Solid
    Gran Turismo
    Final Fantasy VII

Would €30 be ok?

Thank you

At the moment my father can only find Gran Turismo, but the others must be there somewhere, because I didn't sell them and I can't imagine I threw them away. Let me get back again maybe at the start of next week.

EDIT: Ok, Colin McRae and Metal Gear Solid have also been found. Still checking for the others.

atariman wrote: »
    Hey an tuartar, would ya take a tenner and postage for the few 2600/7800 games?

I certainly would, yes. So far the three 2600 games have been found, now the 7800 ones to go.

I'll let you know.

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

an_turtar wrote: »

MB Vectrex:
    Berzerk
    Cosmic Chasm
    Hyperchase
    Ripoff
    Scramble
    Soccer Football (no box)
    Solar Quest (no box)
    Spike
    Star Ship

How much for Vectrex bundle ?

trout wrote: »
    How much for Vectrex bundle ?

For all of the Vectrex stuff, I'd like about 400 euro. I know it's a lot, but I'm thinking of shipping it to Japan and selling it here, as I can get a lot more for it here (only found this out recently).

What makes it expensive is the carry case and Art Master (with light pen).

Thanks for the interest.

OK, this is the new list of stuff I have, now that I've got confirmation of what's there.

Magnavox Odyssey
    Magnavox Odyssey Rifle
    Lego Mindstorms
    TI92 calculator
    TI92 calculator extra module
    Grandstand VEC
    MB Microvision
    LucasArts Archives Vol. 2 - Star Wars Collection
    Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick
    Nintendo GBA and adapters

Nintendo Gamecube and games:
    F-Zero GX
    Harvest Moon
    Super Monkey Ball
    The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker (comes with the Gamecube, not separately)
    Viewtiful Joe

MB Vectrex:
    Berzerk
    Cosmic Chasm
    Hyperchase
    Ripoff
    Scramble
    Soccer Football (no box)
    Solar Quest (no box)
    Spike
    Star Ship

Saturn games: Worldwide Soccer 97, Sega Ages 1, Sega Rally, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter II Puzzle Turbo

Xbox games: Amped, Dead or Alive 3, Dead or Alive Volleyball, Jet Set Radio Future

PS2 games: Hyper Street Fighter 2, Pro Evolution Soccer, Rez, Mad Maestro, Frequency, MTV Music Generator 2, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Madden NFL 2001, NHL 2001

Playstation 2 boxed

PS1 games:
    Colin McRae Rally
    Gran Turismo
    Metal Gear Solid

2600 games: Double Dunk, Basketball, 32 in 1.

I certainly would, yes. So far the three 2600 games have been found, now the 7800 ones to go.

I'll let you know.

I've only found the 2600 games, the 7800 ones are gone. How about 6 euro for those three?

At the moment my father can only find Gran Turismo, but the others must be there somewhere, because I didn't sell them and I can't imagine I threw them away. Let me get back again maybe at the start of next week.

EDIT: Ok, Colin McRae and Metal Gear Solid have also been found. Still checking for the others.

Only the three above have been found, I'd love to know what I did with the others, I didn't bring them with me anyway. How about 15 euro for those three?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

I've only found the 2600 games, the 7800 ones are gone. How about 6 euro for those three?

Yea that's no bothers at all. Round it at a tenner to cover postage. PM me your address and I'll get it in the post today. Thanks, really appreciated!

That sounds grand, thank you. Send me a PM when you get a chance. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

For all of the Vectrex stuff, I'd like about 400 euro. I know it's a lot, but I'm thinking of shipping it to Japan and selling it here, as I can get a lot more for it here (only found this out recently).

What makes it expensive is the carry case and Art Master (with light pen).

Thanks for the interest.

OK - that's a bit more than I'm willing to pay. Good luck with the sale.

Thats actually a very good price, that art master pen and cart is an expensive item, if I had the wedge I buy it myself, although the Odyssey would be one I'd really want, sadly I'd need a 2nd mortgage to afford it!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Still can't believe anyone has bought Vib Ribbon! Brilliant cult classic ps1 game and not something you'll come by easily.

Advertisement