Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many arcade pcbs for sale, home consoles too

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭an_turtar

Hi - is the atari 7800 gone? if not ill take it asap.

Cheers

Hi, yes, the 7800 is gone.

Thanks

appleidog wrote: »
    What color is the Hello kitty Dreamcast Blue/pink and how much?

Also is it boxed, with keyboard/vmu or with out it.

The Kitty DC is pink, I've seen some blue ones locally too (cost a bomb). My DC is boxed, has keyboard and vmu. Very cute. Box is somewhat worn. Cost is 100 euro, as with the R7 machine, it would have to be worth my while to bring it.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

an_turtar wrote:
    I also have a one-slot MVS motherboard €25

What version of the 1 slot is it?

kerbdog wrote: »
    What version of the 1 slot is it?

I'm afraid I don't know, I didn't take a note of it before I left. When I get back I can check it out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm interested in the Coleco, although, because of the controllers, I'd offer 25 for the lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Cool, i was looking for the pink one, it is so much better then the blue in my opinion and also, do you have any pics/ does it come with the game?

appleidog wrote: »
    Cool, i was looking for the pink one, it is so much better then the blue in my opinion and also, do you have any pics/ does it come with the game?

Hi,

ok, I put up some pictures of the Kitty Dreamcast, the Car Marty etc. on my webpage, the pictures are at http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~debiddo/isales.htm

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Can you give me an idea how much for the Magnavox plus the gun?
    Some ball park figure that I can get my head around, maybe persuade my folks to treat it as a very early christmas present!
    Any reply on the Coleco?
    I'll give you 50 euro for it, the games and Neo Turf Masters, assuming it's MVS

• Registered Users Posts: 34,692 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I already put in an offer for Neo Turf masters! It's mine! ger off! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

How much for all the Nintendo Virtual Boy stuff?? (if its not sold yet)

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Any Neo Geo Machines other than the NeoGeo Pocket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Sega Mega CD?

I have a Neo Geo AES and a CD system, but I'm not bringing them back, they're too big and heavy. Actually yesterday I saw a boxed AES and a boxed front-loading CD system for sale locally. Don't usually see them in good condition.

I don't have a Mega CD system, I use a Wondermega. Again I did see a Mega CD system yesterday, but they're very heavy. I threw away my European Mega CD just before I came here, along with 17 games.

The guy who wanted my Vectrex just changed his mind, so that's back for sale again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

an_turtar wrote: »
    I have a Neo Geo AES and a CD system, but I'm not bringing them back, they're too big and heavy. Actually yesterday I saw a boxed AES and a boxed front-loading CD system for sale locally. Don't usually see them in good condition.

I don't have a Mega CD system, I use a Wondermega. Again I did see a Mega CD system yesterday, but they're very heavy. I threw away my European Mega CD just before I came here, along with 17 games.

The guy who wanted my Vectrex just changed his mind, so that's back for sale again.
    Hey again.Still holding those othyer things foer me yes?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you were posting the machine directly to me how much would it work out at??
    Not sure wether I want AES or CD yet so a price for both would be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

How much for the Vextrex bundle - whole shebang ?

trout wrote: »
    How much for the Vextrex bundle - whole shebang ?

450 euro. Sounds like a lot, but I've been offered 200 sterling for the Art Master package on its own. Plus you get the carry case.

I'm off to work now, so I can't reply to anyone until much later. Sleep well over there!

Thanks

jonny24ie wrote: »
    If you were posting the machine directly to me how much would it work out at??
    Not sure wether I want AES or CD yet so a price for both would be sweet.

It would cost an awful lot, and to be honest, I don't really want to sell these yet. The problem is the CD box is enormous, it doesn't fit in the Post Office's boxes, which is why I have yet to sell it. Also, I only recently bought the AES and I would need a serious amount of money to part with it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Noooooo I want a Wondermega :/

That Vectrex bundle is well worth the money, I've got one and they are super sweet, and with the light pen, art cart and the carry case, all very very rare, I think it's a bargain, if I didn't already have one I'd buy it.

If you do get one, make sure you get one of Richard Hutchinsons Vecflash carts, they're the dogs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

That Hello kitty dreamcast is so Tempting, im surprised noone else snapped it up yet from the boards! so much nicer then the r7 model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭geotrig

pm sent on mvs motherboard and football champ.

geotrig wrote: »
    pm sent on mvs motherboard and football champ.

Hang on a sec, I'm still awaiting to see what type of MVS motherboard it is from a previsous post to this thread.

an_turtar - can yea get back to me asap before dealing with geotrig in relation to the MVS mobo?

Hang on a sec, I'm still awaiting to see what type of MVS motherboard it is from a previsous post to this thread.

an_turtar - can yea get back to me asap before dealing with geotrig in relation to the MVS mobo?

Hi,

yes, this is correct, you are first in line for the MVS motherboard if you want it, if you don't then geotrig is next if he wants it. I hope someone buys it as I've lost a big sale because I couldn't offer it as part of a deal

I can let you know the weekend before Christmas.

Thanks

sorry kerbdog missed your post ,your right first in line. still interest if kerbdog isn't as mine is broken:(...

Hi,

yes, this is correct, you are first in line for the MVS motherboard if you want it, if you don't then geotrig is next if he wants it. I hope someone buys it as I've lost a big sale because I couldn't offer it as part of a deal

I can let you know the weekend before Christmas.

Thanks

Thats great, look forward to the mail

geotrig wrote: »
    sorry kerbdog missed your post ,your right first in line. still interest if kerbdog isn't as mine is broken:(...

If its the type I want, I could sell you my old one for €25 no probs :)

btw, prob would be better for this to be on adverts.ie :D

If its the type I want, I could sell you my old one for €25 no probs :)

btw, prob would be better for this to be on adverts.ie :D

Fair enough sound good either way to me :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hey an_turtar

i am still interested in a dreamcast, would be willing to pay maybe €50 for one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭darth conway

HOW MUCH FOR THE GAMES TM MAGS? PLEASE PM ME ON IT

Advertisement