Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many arcade pcbs for sale, home consoles too

Options
  • 04-12-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi folks, this is my first post here, I'm looking for some of you to help me out.

My story is that I moved to Japan a few years ago, not knowing when I would return. Finally this Christmas I'm going home to Ireland for three weeks. I've just gotten married to a Japanese girl so I'm probably going to be in Japan forever. So, back home in Ireland I have about 77 pcbs, many of which I can't take with me, so I'm going to try to sell as many as possible while I'm over.

I'm also selling many home machines (Magnavox Odyssey, Vectrex carry case, light pen etc.), Nintendo Virtual Boy, and much more). I'm going to be busy!

It would be easier for me to sell to people who can pick the stuff up, either from Dublin or Drogheda, though I can probably post some stuff inside Ireland. Payment in cash in the case of pick up and bank transfer otherwise. I can accept transfer to my bank in Ireland (euro) or to my bank in the UK (sterling)

Now, it's been some time since these games were tested, so when I get home I have to test them again. Of course if anything doesn't work I'll refund you.

Prices are in euro. Make me an offer if you think the price is too high.
    Anyway, here's the list, all games except Wonder Boy in Monster Land are originals:

Bubble Bobble (adaptor available for sale) Taito €140
    Captain Commando Capcom €30 (ON HOLD)
    Centipede (JAMMA adaptor with sound amp available) Atari €100
    Dragon Blaze Psikyo €120
    Football Champ Taito €5
    Gunbird 2 Psikyo €90 (ON HOLD)
    Karate Champ (US VS version - 1 or 2 player, I have a Data East Classic adaptor if needed (it costs extra), though I'm not sure if it's specifically for this game, which uses two joysticks per player) Data East €8
    Klax Atari €25
    Mr Driller 2 Namco €30 (ON HOLD)
    Pop'n Pop (Japanese Taito F3 cartridge, motherboard also available separately) Taito €70
    Raiden Fighters (includes motherboard) Seibu Kaihatsu (Fabtek License) €70
    Rainbow Islands (this requires -5V to be supplied for the sound to work. My supergun doesn't have -5V so I can't 100% say that the sound works, but I would assume that it does) Taito €150 (ON HOLD)
    Renegade Technos €30
    Rolling Thunder (The sound effects are missing, this is a common problem and is usually a simple fix - you have to replace one or more capacitors on the sub-board) Namco €70
    Street Fighter EX (Requires a harness for the extra kick buttons. I have one that I can include with the sale. This also works with CPS2 games, such as Marvel Vs. Capcom, Super Street Fighter II etc.) Capcom/Arika €70
    Sunset Riders (2 Player version, so you can choose any character) Konami €35
    Time Pilot '84 Konami €25

Neo Geo carts:

Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001 SNK €30 (ON HOLD)
    Neo Turf Masters Nazca €25
    Puzzle Bobble Taito €20 (ON HOLD)
    Waku Waku 7 Sunsoft €45
    I also have a one-slot MVS motherboard €25

Bank Panic (no JAMMA adaptor) Sega €15
    Bubble Bobble II (Asian Taito F3 cartridge, NOT a Japanese cartridge. The motherboard IS INCLUDED) Taito €95
    Bubble Memories - The Story of Bubble Bobble III (Japanese Taito F3 cartridge, motherboard available separately) Taito €80
    Burger Time (adaptor available to buy) Data East (Bally Midway License) €65
    Elevator Action (same adaptor as Bubble Bobble) Taito €65
    Gaplus (wired for JAMMA) Namco €60
    Jungle Hunt (same adaptor as Bubble Bobble) Taito €40
    Kung-Fu Master (JAMMA adaptor available for sale) Irem €35 (ON HOLD)
    Phoenix (wired for JAMMA) Amstar €100
    R-Type II Irem €80 (ON HOLD)
    Stargate (with JAMMA adaptor) Williams €140 (ON HOLD)
    Defender Williams €150
    Double Dragon Technos €25 (ON HOLD)
    Final Fight Capcom €45 (ON HOLD)
    Galaga (wired for JAMMA) Namco €120
    Galaga '88 Namco €120 (ON HOLD)
    Galaxian (JAMMA adaptor available for sale) Namco (not Midway) €150 (ON HOLD)
    Liquid Kids Taito €90
    Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Sega €70 (ON HOLD)
    Ms. Pac-Man Midway €90 (ON HOLD)
    Namco Classic Collection Vol. 1 Namco €80
    Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 Namco €155
    Ninja Baseball Batman Irem €80
    Pac-Land (wired for JAMMA) Namco €95
    Shinobi (Sega System 16 JAMMA adaptor available for sale) Sega €65
    Super Basketball (uses the Konami Classic adaptor, the same as for Time Pilot 84, I have one I can sell) Konami €12
    Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (UK 2 Player version, quite rare compared to the NINJA Turtle versions) Konami €80

MAK Supergun €110
    Includes converted Super Nintendo controller. The supergun is designed to use Neo Geo AES sticks or any controller modified to the Neo Geo pinout. It can operate JAMMA boards and MVS boards (i.e. it supports four buttons MVS games)

Important: Your television has to be 60Hz and RGB compatible.

Features:

# On/off switch
    # Mono/stereo switch
    # Buttons for Test JAMMA, Test MVS, Select MVS, Service (=Coin-in), Start P1, Start P2
    # Red LED as status indicator
    # 3 pots for adjusting the intensity of red, green and blue
    # 2 ports for Neo Geo joyboards/joypads (or any sticks/pads modded to this standard)
    # Connectors for the included tabletop psu and rgb cable

What you get:

# the MAK / Supergun
    # a tabletop psu (+5V,+12V)
    # PLESE NOTE: -5V is NOT supplied to the board. Most boards don't need it, but some older ones do)
    # a special rgb cable with SCART connector
    # a power cable
    # a Super Nintendo controller

Manuals:
    Super Basketball, Arkanoid, Galaga, Galaxian, Centipede, Rush'n Attack (Green Beret) and Phoenix manuals €4 each
    Flyers:
    Batman, Clowns, Robby Roto, Shark Attack, Solar Fox, Space Invaders Deluxe, Street Fighter 2, The End, Two Tigers, Hard Drivin' €3 each

Many many thanks for your consideration. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask,
    an_turtar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

Hi

I will offer you 100 euro and can collect ! for :
    Bubble Bobble and Metal Slug X

• Registered Users Posts: 34,698 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ah man, some great shooters in there. Sometimes I really wish I could rotate my monitor.

Anyway, would you take 50 for Sunset riders and Neo Turfmasters (Well as long as Turfmasters isnt a boot!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭an_turtar

Ok, I've updated the list and made a note of what's been put on hold.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Ah man, some great shooters in there. Sometimes I really wish I could rotate my monitor.

Yeah, everytime I buy a vertical game I plug it in and then remember I have to rotate the monitor, drives me round the bend. I've sent a pm about the games you want, they might be already gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

OP : What about the consoles you mentioned ?

• Advertisement

trout wrote: »
    OP : What about the consoles you mentioned ?

Ok, as for the consoles:

I haven't listed prices yet though, I'll do that today. Of course I'd prefer to sell a lot together rather than individual games.

Amiga 600, can't remember what games I have.
    Epoch Cassette Vision from Japan, with a few games. Uses a PC Engine power supply I think, I never tried it myself but I was shown it working by the seller.
    MB Microvision, forerunner to the GameBoy, French edition
    Metal Slug Collector's Edition - PC versions of the first three Metal Slug games (I think!) from Korea
    I also have some very nice PC games that I never sold, including Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, Grim Fandango, Blade Runner, Sam & Max. Actually I might keep these, but if you make me an offer. When I get home I can check what else I have
    Magazines: I have every Sinclair User, the very last Your Sinclair, Issues 1-4, 20-23, and 32-35 of Crash. I also have every Edge issue from 1 to 100 and beyond. Also GamesTM from 1, most Retro Gamer magazines, Japanese Arcadia and Gamest magazines etc.

MB Vectrex
    I've listed everything separately below, some of these items are very rare.
    Some of the games have the overlay but I’d have to check again, I definitely have the Minestorm overlay though.
    Art Master (just the cartridge)
    Art Master w/ Light pen (fully working, very rare)
    Bedlam (just the cartridge)
    Berzerk
    Cosmic Chasm
    Hyperchase
    Ripoff
    Scramble
    Soccer Football (no box)
    Solar Quest (no box)
    Spike
    Star Ship
    Minestorm overlay (the overlay for the Minestorm game built in to the machine)
    Vectrex carry case (very rare)

Nintendo Virtual Boy
    American version of the Virtual Boy, Nintendo's 3D game machine, never released in Europe. Runs off batteries so no need to worry about the power supply.
    The machine comes with the box and manuals, as far as I can remember. Also included are the following games:
    Galactic Pinball, Golf, Mario Clash, Panic Bomber, Red Alarm, Teleroboxer
    The boxes and manuals are included, though if I remember rightly the boxes are a bit squashed.

Magnavox Odyssey
    The very first home console. Very rare. Boxed with all inserts and manual. Included are the overlays for your television. This works off batteries. Because it's so old, it would probably need an old television to work on, I couldn't get a picture on mine. So, I don't know if it works or not, but then, this is more of a museum or collection piece than a console to play.
    EXTRA! Boxed lightgun for the Odyssey. Has to be seen to be believed. Rather than a small handgun like modern lightguns, this is a big long rifle, I guess the idea was for it to be like those shooting ranges you’d play at the carnival.

Atari 2600
    Take these games off me, please. I think I have a 2600 somewhere too. Any half-way reasonable offer accepted. Otherwise, they're all going in the bin.
    32 in 1 Game Cartridge (loose cart, it was sold as such)
    Basketball
    Double Dunk
    Title Match Pro Wrestling (maybe no instructions)
    Wizard of Wor

Atari 7800
    I bought a new 7800 a few years ago, still unused, in the box with instructions etc. I have these two games too, just loose carts. 30 euro for the machine plus 2 games
    Ikari Warriors
    Super Huey

Atari ST
    I have a 1MB Atari ST plus these two games. Open to offers. Like most of the other hardware, probably not something to post overseas.
    Sensible Soccer
    Stereo Master (loose)
    Stereo Master

BBC
    I can't remember for the life of me what I have in the way of hardware, I do remember keeping one BBC, probably a good one, plus these games. I also have a lot of good books for it but I have no idea what their names are. They cost me 31 pounds so they must be decent.
    Lord of the Rings (Disk)
    Lord of the Rings (Tape)
    The Hobbit (loose disk I think)

Colecovision
    I have a working Colecovision, the Expansion Module to let you play Atari 2600 games, plus these loose games. I think the controllers might be taped up or something. Offers please for the lot.
    Cosmic Avenger
    Donkey Kong
    Gorf
    Mouse Trap
    Mr Do!

Commodore 64
    Just the two games! Thrust and The Sentinel

Fairchild Channel F
    I have a Channel F (Grandstand VEC), pretty sure it works, plus these cartridges.
    5 (loose)

Magnavox Odyssey2
    I believe I sold my three Odyssey2 machines (why the hell did I have three!) so make me an offer on these games.
    9 (loose)
    10 (loose)
    38 (loose)
    Alien Invaders + (loose)

Microsoft Xbox
    I've never had an Xbox, but I got these games second hand. I don't know, how much are they worth now?
    Amped
    Dead or Alive 3
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
    Jet Set Radio Future

Nintendo Gameboy
    Loose Gameboy with loose Tetris

Nintendo Gameboy Advance
    I have a normal GBA, plus a special edition Famicom one from Japan, box got damaged in the post though, plus these complete games.
    Advance Wars
    Konami Arcade Classics
    Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
    Namco Museum
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Wario Ware Inc.

Nintendo Gamecube
    Wind Waker edition Gamecube, with Zelda game still sealed, plus the games listed below.
    Animal Crossing (US version)
    F-Zero GX
    Ikaruga
    Mr Driller Drill Land (Japanese)
    Resident Evil 0
    Super Monkey Ball
    The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Viewtiful Joe

Sega Megadrive
    I have both a European Gunstar Heroes and a Japanese version Gunstar Heroes.
    EA Sports Double Header
    Fifa Soccer (no instructions)
    Gunstar Heroes
    Gunstar Heroes
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Streets of Rage (no instructions)
    Turrican (no instructions)

Sega Saturn
    I have a Saturn plus these games.
    Sega Ages Volume 1
    Sega Rally Championship
    Sega Worldwide Soccer 97
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
    Virtua Fighter

Sinclair ZX81
    I have a ZX81 (16k RAM pack included I *think*) but be aware that modern televisions struggle to get a picture, plus I have the legendary 3D Monster Maze.

Sinclair ZX Spectrum
    I have an enormous collection of Spectrum games, and they're generally very high quality (not masses of dodgy budget stuff). I also have lots of hardware, such as 48k Spectrums, 128+2 and +3 machines. Also the Currah microSpeech unit, printer, multiface, etc. If you're interested in Spectrum stuff let me know.

Sony Playstation
    Playstation and games.

Bust-A-Move 2
    Colin McRae Rally
    Colin McRae Rally 2
    Driver
    Final Fantasy VII
    Gran Turismo
    International Track And Field
    Metal Gear Solid
    Resident Evil (no box)
    Resident Evil 2
    Tekken 3 (no box)
    Toca Touring Cars
    Tomb Raider
    Vib Ribbon
    World Cup 98

Sony Playstation 2
    Old (i.e. BIG) Playstation2 and games.

Frequency
    Gran Turismo A-spec
    Mad Maestro
    Madden NFL 2001
    MTV Music Generator 2
    NHL 2001
    Pro Evolution Soccer
    Rez

Got some general gaming books too:
    The First Quarter
    Winners Book of Video Games
    Game On (from the exhibition)

Stuff I have in Japan
    While I'm at it, I can bring stuff back from Japan to sell. So, if you've always wanted an FM Towns Car Marty or an R7 Dreamcast or something, I have them right here.
    I also have lots of software, mostly Sharp X68000, but also some FM Towns Lucasarts games and Neo Geo home carts too. I also have some PS2, PS1, Sega consoles etc.

Hardware
    Now some of this hardware is very big and heavy, I could only bring it if I can fit it. Otherwise I could try posting it from here.
    Fujitsu FM Towns Car Marty
    NEC PC Engine Core Grafx II
    Sega Dreamcast Hello Kitty
    Sega Dreamcast R7
    Sega Saturn Modem
    Sega Wondermega (might be selling this to someone)
    SNK Neo Geo Pocket Colour

Games
    Just some of the more interesting games:

Fujitsu FM Towns
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    Loom
    The Secret of Monkey Island

MSX
    Maison Ikkoku
    Twinbee

NEC PC-8801
    Super Mario Bros. Special

Nintendo Gamecube
    Doubutsu no Mori e+
    Ikaruga
    Mr Driller Drill Land

SNK Neo Geo
    Art of Fighting 3
    Magician Lord
    The King of Fighters '98
    The Last Blade
    The Last Blade 2
    Waku Waku 7

Sharp X68000
    I have a full list with pictures on my website: http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~debiddo/mygames.htm

OK ... dibs on the ZX81 stuff, the Spectrum stuff and the Sega Saturn + games. I'm interested in the R7 Dreamcast too.

How much are you looking for ? Job lot - cold hard cash, I can meet in Dublin

OK ... dibs on the ZX81 stuff, the Spectrum stuff and the Sega Saturn + games. I'm interested in the R7 Dreamcast too.

Ok, thanks! I'm not selling all of my Spectrum stuff, so I'll *try* to remember and let you know exactly what there is. What I mean is, I think I have about six machines, maybe one or two aren't great etc. Basically though, it can all go.

Do you want the magazines? Some of them I want to keep, let me know which ones your interested in.

ZX81, Sega Saturn and games, no problem.

I'll weigh the R7 Dreamcast and see if I can take it. (maybe not...)

Thanks,
    I'll get back later, I have to go to work now (it's 8 am here in Japan)

an_turtar wrote: »

Take the R7 ... leave out non essentials like underwear if you have to make the baggage allowance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

Ok, thanks! I'm not selling all of my Spectrum stuff, so I'll *try* to remember and let you know exactly what there is. What I mean is, I think I have about six machines, maybe one or two aren't great etc. Basically though, it can all go.

Do you want the magazines? Some of them I want to keep, let me know which ones your interested in.

ZX81, Sega Saturn and games, no problem.

Thanks,
    I'll get back later, I have to go to work now (it's 8 am here in Japan)
    Ill take that supergun and a pcb off ya if ya haven sold yet..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Snark

Would be interested in the Atari 7800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

How much for frequency, rez and vib-ribbon?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Ill take that supergun and a pcb off ya if ya haven sold yet..
    I'd be interested in this too, if for some highly unlikely Giggsy can't do a deal;)

Ok,

I've sent messages about the Supergun and Atari 7800.

Tried sending to jimi_t but your inbox is full.

The Dreamcast R7 weighs 2.7 kg, which is quite a bit. I can bring two suitcases of 20kg each (one each for me and my wife). Now, if it were up to me, I'd bring nothing but games and buy cheap clothes in Dunnes when I got back. Someone a while ago in Germany wanted me to bring back my Sega Wondermega but that's enormous, so I'll probably forget that.

Mind you, my wife was disgusted that I sold my pinball machine and pc

If enough people want stuff from Japan, I could post it to myself in a big package rather than carry it. However, I'm not going to sell it all off cheap, as I can do that here! If anyone wants my complete Japanese software and hardware list, let me know.

With regards the Sinclair stuff, here's the deal:
    Over the last six years, I've been building up a nice games collection, specifically, the Top 100 lists in Your Sinclair and Crash magazines. Some of these games are very rare and go for high prices (I bought one recently for over 20 pounds sterling, and I've done that a few times), so I'm not going to sell all my Spectrum games off cheaply (they cost me a fortune), but I am willing to sell a big lot that I no longer want, but again, I'm not going to sell for peanuts.

I can send my complete list to anyone who wants it.

Definitely for sale are the Currah microSpeech, boxed printer, multiface and some Spectrums.

My wife was disgusted when I told her I sold my pinball machine, you can't please them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'll buy Ikaruga (gamecube) if you're selling?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Hi,
    I will take the Spectrum 48k and Commodore 64 if still available can collect in Dublin.
    Cheers.

sham69 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I will take the Spectrum 48k and Commodore 64 if still available can collect in Dublin.
    Cheers.

Just to clarify, I don't actually have a Commodore 64, just the games. I threw my three Commodore 64s in the bin!

I'll let you know about the Spectrum 48k (I have three maybe, but have to check them). Collection would be great.

With the R7, I have to point out that I don't have the manual, CDs or accessories that came with it. I have a normal manual instead.

The box is pretty much perfect, the controller too. The cables are included.

With the R7, I have to point out that I don't have the manual, CDs or accessories that came with it. I have a normal manual instead.

The box is pretty much perfect, the controller too. The cables are included.

Not a problem. I'm interested in any DreamCast games you might have.
    Don't forget I'm in for the ZX81 & Saturn/Games too :)

Not a problem. I'm interested in any DreamCast games you might have.
    Don't forget I'm in for the ZX81 & Saturn/Games too :)

I've sold nearly all my Dreamcast games, the only ones I have are:
    Phantasy Star Online
    Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
    Samba de Amigo (brand new)
    Tokyo Bus Guide

Of course, if there's anything special you want, I might be able to get it here before I go.

Ok, for the Saturn and its games I'm not looking for much, maybe 30 euro, for the ZX81 maybe also 30 euro (cost me a LOT), I might try selling the games separately, I have more than I thought, plus 3D Monster Maze cost me 16 pounds sterling, so I know that's worth a lot.

• Advertisement

Ok, for the Saturn and its games I'm not looking for much, maybe 30 euro, for the ZX81 maybe also 30 euro (cost me a LOT), I might try selling the games separately, I have more than I thought, plus 3D Monster Maze cost me 16 pounds sterling, so I know that's worth a lot.

OK - no interest in those DC games, thanks.

I'll offer asking for the Saturn/Games and for the ZX81 - and 40 for the ZX81 games, if you can provide a reasonable list.

Please, name a price for the for the R7 :)

OK - no interest in those DC games, thanks.

I'll offer asking for the Saturn/Games and for the ZX81 - and 40 for the ZX81 games, if you can provide a reasonable list.

Please, name a price for the for the R7 :)

These are the games I know I have for the ZX81:
    3D Monster Maze
    Forty Niner
    QS Defenda
    QS Scramble

I remember having Football Manager as well, and maybe some others? Maybe we can agree to the sale, and then when I see what I have we can confirm it.

For the R7, it will be 140 euro maybe. It cost a lot, and I'd like to keep it. Plus I might have to pay to get it over.

Fair enough - I'll stick with asking price for the Saturn / games, asking price for the ZX81 and 40 for the ZX81 games, subject to inspection / condition.

I won't take the R7 at that price - too rich for my blood :(

Can we agree on the Saturn / games and ZX81 & games ?

Fair enough - I'll stick with asking price for the Saturn / games, asking price for the ZX81 and 40 for the ZX81 games, subject to inspection / condition.

I won't take the R7 at that price - too rich for my blood :(

Can we agree on the Saturn / games and ZX81 & games ?

Yes, we can agree on the Saturn / games and ZX81 & games. Sorry about the R7, but I can get that price here in Japan, so you can understand my situation.

Thanks!

Yes, we can agree on the Saturn / games and ZX81 & games. Sorry about the R7, but I can get that price here in Japan, so you can understand my situation.

Thanks!

I understand completely :)

PM to arrange collection ... I presume cold hard cash will be OK ?

Of course, yes! I'll arrange in two weeks to sort out collection.

Many thanks,
    David
    I understand completely :)

PM to arrange collection ... I presume cold hard cash will be OK ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭captainosull

Hi - is the atari 7800 gone? if not ill take it asap.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭RobbieMc

Hello,

the Atari ST, is it the FM or the E model. let's talk money.
    Also what have you got for the Amiga?

PM me please.

Robbie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Would be very vey interested in the Virtualboy, Dreamcast and Megadrive

how much you looking for them?

oh and also interested in Jet Set for the Xbox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

What color is the Hello kitty Dreamcast Blue/pink and how much?

Also is it boxed, with keyboard/vmu or with out it.

Advertisement