Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice (IRL) 24/11/08

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is a good thing that I don't buy the sunday papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

robo wrote: »
    Saw that...it is now going to ruin tomorrow nights interview show! :mad:

Grrrr ... I better get my blinkers and ear muffs ready for tomorrow. A few weeks ago a "friend" told me that your one was going to get kicked out for cheating in the next episode - it was all over Saturday's redtops and she couldn't believe I hadn't heard.
    I'm going to steer clear of boards till after the show - just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Bond-007 wrote: »
    It is a good thing that I don't buy the sunday papers.

Is this show actually captivating you ? do you still find it interesting ?

Yes, I do find it interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Yes, I do find it interesting.
    In the sense its so bad you have to watch :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Yeah, the final two ruined for me by those idiots at the News of the World as well. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

janeybabe wrote: »
    That is great...I have been noticing the secretary alright and the extra bits! She now even gets to say their names, I guess when there were 12 of them, it would have taken up a valuable ad break to call them all individually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Anyone else looking forward to see which numnuts starts to cry first* at the interviews? Or how many lies can they be caught out on...

*maybe I am that horrid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

janeybabe wrote: »
    Classic !! :D How embarrassing :o
    Anyone else looking forward to see which numnuts starts to cry first* at the interviews? Or how many lies can they be caught out on...

*maybe I am that horrid

Dead cert = Nikki.

I'd be amazed if she hangs in there after tonight. I'd say she will be sucking her thumb and clinging onto a teddy bear by the time the show is over lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 On the Green

I don't know who the 2 finalists are but I would presume that Nikki and Orla don't get through. Stuart wasn't the best male contestant but he's still there.

I think if they go again next year with this that Bill will get it in the ear for all his flip-flopping around in the boardroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

*maybe I am that horrid

Can't wait. :D I'm DYING to see why Nikki cries and runs away from an interviewer. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

panda100 wrote: »
    Went into the shop today to pick up a paper and the two finalists were written on the front page as an exclusive for some stupid crappy Sunday Tabloid! Im fuming :mad: I didnt want to know who was in the final!

I saw it too as I was looking for my Sunday paper.:mad:

Won't say any more obviously but tonight will be very interesting I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Ckal wrote: »
    Can't wait. :D I'm DYING to see why Nikki cries and runs away from an interviewer. :eek:

She probably chipped a nail on the desk. Can be very traumatic stuff ya know :D.

Hope Nikki gets the boot tonight.

I'd love to have seen Joanna's' interview... will we ever get to see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭s08t

Cant wait to see who has a criminal record. it mite be nikky.

If the interveiws on apprentice are anything like last year, I cant wait.

With that in mind, time for a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement