Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you've met!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 sassys

Also Gavin Duffy from DD IRL :)

thats about the height of it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I've recently moved to Perth, and was at my nephews birthday party/bbq last weekend and was chatting to a guy and his wife about their toddler who was playing with my toddler and young son at the party.

really nice couple anyway, totally down to earth, but the whole night they seemed ever so slightly surprised that I was just chatting to them like anyone else.

Long story short, I was speaking to my brother yesterday and he asked me if i knew who they were, to which I replied no, nobody actually introduced us, we just got chatting. At which point he just laughed at me and lets me know that I had a casual chat with legendary Aussie fast bowler Mitchell Johnson and his wife, Karate black belt, Olympian and model Jessica Briatch.

Yes, I still had to google both of them, but by Aussie standards they're pretty famous. :D

793064-bratich-039-s-flashy-dress-a-hit.jpg

Advertisement