Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'm nearly 100% sure I came across this guy on another site the other day.
    He's either a troll or else has some issues. Either way he's living in a ****ing fantasy world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 infacta

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order. :eek:

I thought I was time to start a new thread considering the Lisbon topic has spilled all over the Big Brother thread and swayed it off topic. I decided to carry it over to a new thread.

The Lisbon treaty is going to open the door to new global economic Governance that will eventually allow RFID microchipped identity cards replace cash completely in all our everyday financial transactions.

Great Idea because money as in cash only creates greed and corrupts people and governments and if it could be tracked well then there would be no problems

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

studiorat wrote: »
    He's either a troll or else has some issues. Either way he's living in a ****ing fantasy world.

attack the post, not the Poster please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Still on topic.
    studiorat wrote: »
    Well mate, this is your typical European Union "New World Order" fantacy world found on another poster in Dublin.

No, it is not frar fetched depicting the Verichip, it is a typical city of today. Only that when we become the united states of Europe ALL data will be shared right across Europe at point of entry whether its a Airport or marine port.

Click on the image to inlarge it.

2592563176c50d803cdayr9.th.jpg

The photo depicts a typical city like Dublin, London or Paris You are entering the city via a toll road or port tunnell, or else the multitude of ANPR congestion Charge CCTV cameras. All linked up to the authorities at Europol in order to monitor "stolen cars, criminals and terrorists", so we are led to believe,

Ill take the Bus, train or tram instead but wait a minute, Your registered Smartcard iwill reveal your identity as enter it. You are also watched by Europol on the 7 internal CCTV cameras linked LIVE to a central database. We are led to believe that this is for our own security.

Ill walk instead but wait, you are watched by Europol by the hundreds of Infra red 3D facial and prediuctive cameras at every street corner that are also linked up to the authorities at Europol,

This is a European NEW WORLD ORDER fantacy world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Back on topic,

I came across this poster around Dublin during the run up to the Lisbon referendum. Who ever thought it up must have had some insight into the book of revelations. :D

new_world_order.jpg

Or just tripping off there face on a batch of bogey mussheys or bad acid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This is a European NEW WORLD ORDER fantacy world.

Fixed your formatting for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So you still haven't read the actual document then RTDH?
    How can you make all these claims if you've never even read it?

starn wrote: »
    Or just tripping off there face on a batch of bogey mussheys or bad acid
    No there will be no drugs in the New World Order You would want to be totally insane to be caught with anything illegal or to even think of breaking the law.

Your EU Chipped smartcard will be recorded if you are caught and you will be tormented at every time it is swiped by any of the pan EU Authorities Remember ALL criminally recorded data will be shared and also passed on to the US Authorities in the New World Order.

If you are not locked up it would be as good as if you have a criminal record. Your smartcard could deny you access to privilages such as entertainment, purchasing alcohol, restricted products or even access to public transport.

Here is another one based on the "mark of the beast" click to enlarge.

2648152461890f3856f3lo3.th.jpg

No there will be no drugs in the New World Order You would want to be totally insane to be caught with anything illegal or to even think of breaking the law.

Your EU Chipped smartcard will be recorded if you are caught and you will be tormented at every time it is swiped by any of the pan EU Authorities Remember ALL criminally recorded data will be shared and also passed on to the US Authorities in the New World Order.

If you are not locked up it would be as good as if you have a criminal record. Your smartcard could deny you access to privilages such as entertainment, purchasing alcohol, restricted products or even access to public transport.

Here is another one based on the "mark of the beast" click to enlarge.

2648152461890f3856f3lo3.th.jpg

And none of this has anything to do with the Lisbon treaty.

In fact I'm pretty sure this is his only argument.

King Mob wrote: »
    I don't need to read the deceptive lies of any treaty, I only have to take a look at the study the suggestive symbolism used by this organisation to tip me off that this will be the up and coming BEAST as spoken of in the book of revelation.

EU_IDCard.jpg

EUpic.jpg

• Advertisement

I don't need to read the deceptive lies of any treaty, I only have to take a look at the study the suggestive symbolism used by this organisation to tip me off that this will be the up and coming BEAST as spoken of in the book of revelation.

Y'know....I don't think I could mount a counter-argument to your position that's as effective as what you've just managed yourself.

]

So you're just making up all that stuff about the Lisbon treaty bringing in the "Mark of the Beast"?

How do you know the Lisbon treaty is lies if you never read or taken the time to try and understand it?

Hell why should anyone even believe you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sorry, I don't get the first image. Are you saying that your passport has a picture of the devil on it?

And also, I know I'm wasting my time by telling you this (again) but the bull and woman aren't satanic at all. Someone already pointed out that it was Europa.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

King Mob wrote: »

What the hell? You mean all the times I've been debating the Lisbon Treaty and trying to get you to point out anything in it that would allow for all the police state RFID mumbo jumbo you think it would.......... and you haven't even read it?

There's been a smoking gun there the whole time to kill any debate on Lisbon with you and I didn't realise it. It was too bloody obvious. I assumed anyone who went on about something so much would have done the most basic of research and actually read the damn thing. I honestly can't believe that you have been basing your entire argument on symbolism. :eek:

I mean all the symbols you seem to think link Lisbon and the NWO/Devil have been around for donkey's years. What's so special about the Lisbon treaty? Maybe it was the Maastricht Treaty or the Amsterdam Treaty that was the one you really should have watched out for!

This does explain a lot now that I think about it.

How much you bet RTDH is just gonna post another award winning post of random anti NWO pictures?
    Maybe we'll get the but of scripture he always posts too.

Are you sure your not trippin. It sounds to me like your confusing real life with the film Minority Report

starn wrote: »
    Are you sure your not trippin. It sounds to me like your confusing real life with the film Minority Report
    The Minority Report is now a reality. CCTV loaded with software that can predict your movements. Already on trial in Portsmouth. One must remember that the UK is the Guinea pig for this NWO Police superstate.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/CCTV-Security-Moves-Step-Closer-To-Minority-Report/Article/200811415163450?f=rss

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3530818/Minority-Report-style-cameras-which-predict-crime-introduced-in-UK-for-first-time.html

The Minority Report is now a reality. CCTV loaded with software that can predict your movements. Already on trial in Portsmouth. One must remember that the UK is the Guinea state for the NWO Police state.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/CCTV-Security-Moves-Step-Closer-To-Minority-Report/Article/200811415163450?f=rss

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3530818/Minority-Report-style-cameras-which-predict-crime-introduced-in-UK-for-first-time.html
    Seriously?

Do you read anything you post?

The Minority Report is now a reality.

No it's not. There are some technological developments that have parallels with some of the things in Minority Report but we are a long long way off that yet. You don't do your case many favours by consistently exaggerating everything.
    One must remember that the UK is the Guinea state for the NWO Police state.

Really? Because they haven't been able to do much about crime. I guess this NWO is just as incompetent as the governments they're trying to replace.

We've cracked telepathy? cooooooool.
    CCTV loaded with software that can predict your movements.
    Nope. Not whats on trial in Portsmouth. CCTV linked to back-end systems that can match certain things to certain possibilities and alert a huming bean to have a look....that's what's on trial.

It "predicts your movements" in a similar - but more restrictive and dumber - way that a human watching you can "predict your movements".
    One must remember that the UK is the Guinea pig for this NWO Police superstate
    Which imagery/symbolism did you interpret to learn that?

I see you're linking to mass-media as your reliable source of information though. I thought they were untrustworthy liars, controlled by the very same dark forces that they're spilling the beans on here?

I must say...I gotta wonder at this shadowy, secret Power that wants to control us all, but can't help blabbing about its own plans. Sounds inept to me.

• Advertisement

javaboy wrote: »
    No it's not. There are some technological developments that have parallels with some of the things in Minority Report but we are a long long way off that yet. You don't do your case many favours by consistently exaggerating everything..
    We are not too far off it at all. when the registered chipped smartcard is introduced as the sole source of currency, Identity and transit. The authorities of the NWO will know all your purchasing habits and movements and the exact timing of them from corresponding ETags/ barcodes / tagging.

They will also be able to predict much of your everyday transit movements from electronic records. They will know what you are into from the ISBN data on books and magazines also from browsing records. If you are an activist to an upcoming civil rights demo and you purchase hardware ETC that could be used as a weapon, they can predict and assume that you could be using this stuff against them.
    javaboy wrote: »

Really? Because they haven't been able to do much about crime. I guess this NWO is just as incompetent as the governments they're trying to replace.
    Precisely because real criminals and terrorists are aware of all this technology and will circumnavigate it. They will avoid CCTV, Smart cards, ANPR, EFT and what ever else is thrown at them. The one that will suffer will be the man on the street because his privacy is being removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

This **** is hilarious :D

This **** is hilarious :D
    It will be f****g hillarious when an imposed drinking ban gets slapped on your European National ID card. :D

Worse still you will not be able to drink alcohol in ANY of the EU countries :eek:

(Id has been required in the States for years and will be only a matter of time when it reaches the EU) :eek:

Who is behind it all ??

It will be f****g hillarious when a drinking ban gets imposed on your smartcard. :D

(Id has been required in the States for years and will be only a matter of time when it reaches the EU) :eek:
    And where exactly in the Lisbon Treaty or in any other proposed Eu legislation does this appear?

Could it be you're making this up?:eek:

when the registered chipped smartcard is introduced as the sole source of currency, Identity and transit. The authorities of the NWO will know all your purchasing habits and movements and the exact timing of them from corresponding ETags/ barcodes / tagging.

What always comfort me is that these NWO guys are thick.

I mean...they'll force me to use traceable electronic cash-replacements.
    I'll use those to buy things. Those sales will be recorded in a networked cash register, letting them know exactly what I bought, where I bought it, and when.
    Then they'll introduce Etags etc. so that they can record exactly the same data!!!!

Genius!!!

I mean...seriously...they're going to spend billions and delay for years and years and years to perfect technology that they don't even need!!!

And for what?

Apparently so they can track those last few pennies that unimportant people spend on unimportant things. The NWO will never become a reality if you're able to buy a packet of maltesers without them knowing...because that **** is important!
    Precisely because real criminals and terrorists are aware of all this technology and will circumnavigate it.
    I agree completely with this, but I don't understand how it fits with your logic.

The NWO you envisage have some overriding urge to know when I buy a packet of maltesers, and where I buy it....and are presumably trying to figure out ways to discover where I eat each one, but don't care about limiting crime or dealing with criminals.

The more I hear of them, the more stupid they appear to be.

Why are you so scared of such cretins?

It will be f****g hillarious when an imposed drinking ban gets slapped on your European National ID card. :D

Worse still you will not be able to drink alcohol in ANY of the EU countries :eek:

Are you seriously suggesting that in America, the cops can revoke your right to drink?

No, I didn't think so.

So what you're really saying is that the dangerous, dark future we have in front of us is one where it will require fake ID to prove you are of age to drink....just like in the US?

Oe noez!!! <insert smilies of choice here>

We are not too far off it at all. when the registered chipped smartcard is introduced as the sole source of currency, Identity and transit. The authorities of the NWO will know all your purchasing habits and movements and the exact timing of them from corresponding ETags/ barcodes / tagging.

They will also be able to predict much of your everyday transit movements from electronic records. They will know what you are into from the ISBN data on books and magazines also from browsing records. If you are an activist to an upcoming civil rights demo and you purchase hardware ETC that could be used as a weapon, they can predict and assume that you could be using this stuff against them. Precisely because real criminals and terrorists are aware of all this technology and will circumnavigate it. They will avoid CCTV, Smart cards, ANPR, EFT and what ever else is thrown at them. The one that will suffer will be the man on the street because his privacy is being removed.

But none of those things are really like Minority Report. The stuff you are talking about is the police having access to huge amounts of data such as purchases, movements, browsing records etc. and heuristically analysing them to determine if you are up to no good.

In Minority Report they predict futurecrimes based on the powers of three psychics.

One is policework (albeit very advanced policework) and is based on evidence, statistical analysis and deduction. The other is science fiction.

So no, Minority Report has not arrived.

bonkey wrote: »
    Are you seriously suggesting that in America, the cops can revoke your right to drink?

No, I didn't think so.

So what you're really saying is that the dangerous, dark future we have in front of us is one where it will require fake ID to prove you are of age to drink....just like in the US?

Oe noez!!! <insert smilies of choice here>
    Currently one must provide ID at ANY age in most States in America to purchase alcohol at a liqueur store or enter a bar, Age limit normally 21.

Currently a driving license or passport is acceptable. It is impossible to log convictions on to the current ID used however in 2011 the Real ID card will be introduced as a multi purpose ID card. This card has the potential to be swiped and updated by the authorities if convicted of an alcohol offense.

If you are illegally caught carrying cans or being drunk they can swipe your card on the spot. Using RFID they have the potential of track & trace on every can you bought and where you got it in case it ends up in the wrong hands. Your card will show up everything. Etagging is the way things are going.
    http://www.smartbrief.com/news/caba/storyDetails.jsp?issueid=F066CB26-66CD-4A1F-8920-7173FD089E73&copyid=1018D96D-110C-4C71-8141-C3F61B1D8790

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Article wrote:
    "Although we are a long way off Minority Report, it is a step closer,"

CCTV loaded with software that can predict your movements.
    No it can't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement