Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Sigh I was referring to the high end consumer products that you mentioned.
    brand new SUVs, Jeeps, flat screen television sets, quad motorbikes, generators, mobile phones, high speed power boats, arms etc all falling out off the sky

Of course arms dealers are going to still import, it's just not likely that sharper image is likely to open a store in Mogadishu any time soon.
    Everything!!! The Lisbon treaty is an act of piracy on the Irish constitution and the peoiple of Ireland in the light of its REJECTION.

Please explain how the Lisbon treaty will usurp our government and replace it with EU rule, and will mean our neutrality will be endangered.*

*I will be C&P this to all my responses on this thread until you answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Diogenes wrote: »
    *I will be C&P this to all my responses on this thread until you answer.

I dont think thats necessary, and it will really annoy me (AWWWW!:pac:)
    RTDH knows at this stage that he will have to either show what the thread title suggests, or concede the point.(or neither)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I dont think thats necessary, and it will really annoy me (AWWWW!:pac:)
    RTDH knows at this stage that he will have to either show what the thread title suggests, or concede the point.(or neither)

Or more likely he'll throw out a few more red herrings most likely to do RFID or some such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Sigh I was referring to the high end consumer products that you mentioned. .
    Like OIL?? These jeeps, generators and high end consumer products don't run on water. :rolleyes:
    Of course arms dealers are going to still import, it's just not likely that sharper image is likely to open a store in Mogadishu any time soon. .
    Yes they will get their supplies delivered by trawler through the Gulf of Aden from dissident Islamic arms dealers, they will just have to watch out for the odd Indian, US or European frigate that might blow them out of the water.
    Please explain how the Lisbon treaty will usurp our government and replace it with EU rule, and will mean our neutrality will be endangered.*
    Irish troops will not be forced to take part in any conflict if the Lisbon Treaty is passed and that is not my concern. My concern is that EU law and order will superseded much of the current Irish Constitution. Another words a sell out. I already mentioned Article 52 of the EU
    Constitution.
    King Mob wrote: »
    Or more likely he'll throw out a few more red herrings most likely to do RFID or some such.
    I was going to throw in a few more "red herrings" like forcing us to hand over all our personal details at airports, snooping in our emails, browsing histories, mobile text messages, retaining personally data, etc but they surprisingly the EU didn't have the patience to wait and are going ahead despite the European constitution not being passed. This is just a small sweetener of whats in store from Brussels. :eek:

I suppose the pro NWO sheeple would be grateful of these added security measures along with Chipped Identity passes because it will all contribute in the "war against terrorism" and "Illegal migration". :rolleyes:

Irish troops will not be forced to take part in any conflict if the Lisbon Treaty is passed and that is not my concern.
    Complete bull! What part of lisbon leads you to believe that we'll be forced into any conflicts?
    My concern is that EU law and order will superseded much of the current Irish Constitution. Another words a sell out. I already mentioned Article 52 of the EU Constitution.
    And what part of lisbon is going to "supersed" our constitution?
    I was going to mention other "red herrings" like forcing us to hand over personal details at airports, snooping in our emails, and mobile texts, retaining personally data, etc but they surprisingly these are going ahead despite the constitution being passed.

I suppose the sheeple would be grateful of these measures along with Chipped Identity passes because it will all contribute in the "war against terrorism" and "Illegal migration". :rolleyes:
    Yes and what has any of this to do with lisbon?

And asking for the fifth time: how have you access to knowledge of a plot which you said we won't have knowledge of till its too late?
    For someone who wants to spread the truth ignoring my question four seems kinda counterproductive, almost hypocritical even.

• Advertisement

Irish troops will not be forced to take part in any conflict if the Lisbon Treaty is passed and that is not my concern. .
    Complete bull! What part of lisbon leads you to believe that we'll be forced into any conflicts?

Please read my post correctly.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Et oui je peux comprendre la conversation dans tout à fait en bon français :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfv6uOHgqQ

Je ne pense pas que vous faire comprendre.

Please read my post correctly.:rolleyes:

Ahh apologies must have read it too fast.

However you completely ignored my question for the fifth time. Why?
    Thought you'd be all for spreading the truth and information.

Ahh apologies must have read it too fast.

However you completely ignored my question for the fifth time. Why?
    Thought you'd be all for spreading the truth and information.
    Jumping to conclusions,

I'm not all that bad, I do give the EU some credit. :)

Jumping to conclusions,

I'm not all that bad, I do give the EU some credit. :)

Again avoiding the question.

So I can only assume your speculation about the Lisbon Treaty leading to RFID chips, destroying our constitution and it being part of a NWO conspiracy are, as many can probably guess, pure baseless fiction.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

King Mob, Play nice, this is a forum for theories, RTDH has tried to explain his theory, you seem to have no interest in discussion, just Attack for the sake of it.

how about some positive contribution for a change

Yea I attacking his argument , It's called crictical thinking. If his theory is based on something other than baseless speculation and paranoia it will stand up to basic critical inquiry.

It's not doing very well...

Fair enough though I'll try to introduce something positive.

My theory is that Europe will try to introduce a law that will require everyone to eat a baby once a year.

and do you have a precedent for this whole baby eatin thing, one of our own babies or oneof thse starvin ones in Africa that was gonna die anyway?

RTDH is joining the dots and tryin to explain to us how he sees the world, there are many people in the same boat as him, Blue in the face trying to tell people to wake up and smell what they're shovelin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

King Mob, Play nice, this is a forum for theories, RTDH has tried to explain his theory, you seem to have no interest in discussion, just Attack for the sake of it.

RtdH has made nearly a dozen lurid claims about the Libson treaty. Instead pf giving KM lip about RtDH claims perhaps you'd give RtdH lip for making unsubstantiated and unsupported claimd.

and do you have a precedent for this whole baby eatin thing, one of our own babies or oneof thse starvin ones in Africa that was gonna die anyway?
    Obviously not because the NWO is covering it up and noone will know until it's too late.
    RTDH is joining the dots and tryin to explain to us how he sees the world, there are many people in the same boat as him, Blue in the face trying to tell people to wake up and smell what they're shovelin.
    Yea and with enough dots you can get any pattern you like doesn't necessarily mean that it's there. Hence why you need evidence and logic to verify whether a pattern is actually there or is actually just your imagination.
    Evidence and logic is sorely missing in Run to the Hills argument.

RtdH has made nearly a dozen lurid claims about the Libson treaty. Instead pf giving KM lip about RtDH claims perhaps you'd give RtdH lip for making unsubstantiated and unsupported claimd.

<checks Thread Title>
    <checks Forum Title>

<wonders what Diogeness is on about>

Perhaps they can tuned in to BIG BROTHER ALERT !!! and watch the net close in :eek:

Yea and with enough dots you can get any pattern you like doesn't necessarily mean that it's there. Hence why you need evidence and logic to verify whether a pattern is actually there or is actually just your imagination.
    Evidence and logic is sorely missing in Run to the Hills argument.
    QFT.
    3 pages(?)in and there is no context of the treaty vs how it ties in with the NWO. I might start a thread about PS3 controllers and the NWO, and not back it up.

This thread is spiraling into the abyss. Its not an idea, its a baseless theory. Can we drag it on topic now?

I would advise you to Keep well clear of the CT forums if you don't want to hear of any more lurid claims about the European Union or its Lisbon Referendum. :pac::pac::pac:

I will also state that seat no 666 has been Vacant in the European Parliament for almost a decade. :eek:
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the%20World/seat_666.htm

Perhaps they are waiting for the Antichrist who will sit in seat number 666 in the European Parliament and control every man woman and child on this planet using the "Mark of the Beast" microchip implant. :eek:

666 IS RISING !!!.:eek:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" ,

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".
    Revelation 13vs16to18,

666buy_sell.jpg

verichip.jpg

blair_EUsigning_capitolinehill233.jpg

PUSH4a86fb686d30.jpg

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1118/1226961467105.html?via=mr

Well now it makes sense.
    Who needs any evidence when you can just throw up some pics and quote the bible?

• Advertisement

Wow. Im speechless. I await tomorrow when my mind will be cleansed and this will be shown as a joke.:pac:

Edit: Ah no....Religion? Seriously?

Well now it makes sense.
    Who needs any evidence when you can just throw up some pics and quote the bible?

They say a picture speaks a 1000 words :D
    Wow. Im speechless. I await tomorrow when my mind will be cleansed and this will be shown as a joke.:pac:

Edit: Ah no....Religion? Seriously?
    Some posters had mistakingly thought that this was the "European Union Political forum".

I just thought I'd just run them. :D

They say a picture speaks a 1000 words :D

Yea and evidence speaks volumes. Do you have any? Or just more pictures and bible "prophecies"?

Yea and evidence speaks volumes. Do you have any? Or just more pictures and bible "prophecies"?
    Perhaps our Lisbon friend can explain why seat number 666 is kept vacant in the European Parliament, this itself may explain some of this mystery. :P

Perhaps our Lisbon friend can explain why seat number 666 is kept vacant in the European Parliament, this itself may explain some of this mystery. :P

So because seat number 666 is vacant in the European parliament therefore the NWO is in control of everything and the Lisbon treaty will make us have RFID chips.

Ummm.....
    Bit of a non-sequiter I think.

That is assuming there actually is a seat numbered 666 in the first place.

edit:
    I can't actually find any basis for this claim other that on Ian Paisley's website which looks to be the original source.
    But we all know how level headed and logical Ian Paisley is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I see you're going to cause trouble in this forum young Diogenes.
    King Mob wrote:
    So because seat number 666 is vacant in the European parliament therefore the NWO is in control of everything and the Lisbon treaty will make us have RFID chips.

I think he was joking about the seat 666 thing. Also, why do people continue to mix up the NWO (agenda) with the Illuminati (group). Of course, Illuminati is not meant in the historical context (or maybe it is?), but simply as a term for those illuminated ones. The NWO is not the Illuminati. The NWO is the system of governance which the Illuminati have sought to bring for some time now - of which, it has always been claimed, globalisation is a component part.

Kernel wrote: »
    I think he was joking about the seat 666 thing.
    Honestly I don't think I could tell.

Kernel wrote: »
    Also, why do people continue to mix up the NWO (agenda) with the Illuminati (group). Of course, Illuminati is not meant in the historical context (or maybe it is?), but simply as a term for those illuminated ones. The NWO is not the Illuminati. The NWO is the system of governance which the Illuminati have sought to bring for some time now - of which, it has always been claimed, globalisation is a component part.
    Well the NWO seemed like a good catchall term for the non-existent group you controls everything.
    CT's vary so much one person could be talking about Illuminati, another: wealth business men, another: an ancient religious order and some all of the above.
    But it's a bit redundant to speculate on the name of an organisation that has no evidence to indicate it's existence.

Ah now RTDH I'll defend ya as much as I can,

But if you make religious references then all bets are off.

Now back to why the NWO wish to railroad the Lisbon treaty/European Constitution through despite the fact that people have said no in a few different countries

Now back to why the NWO wish to railroad the Lisbon treaty/European Constitution through despite the fact that people have said no in a few different countries

I'd love to know how they rigged (as RTDH claimed) votes in other countries but not here?

• Advertisement

simple really,when the French and The Dutch rejected the Constitutuion the first tie round the Lizzards had 2 choices

1) change the bits in the constitution that the people obljected to

2) change the bit that allowed people to object

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement