Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Currently one must provide ID at ANY age in most States in America to purchase alcohol at a liqueur store or enter a bar, Age limit normally 21.
    Except if you look over 21.
    But damn that NWO for stop kids from drinking.
    Currently a driving license or passport is acceptable. It is impossible to log convictions on to the current ID used however in 2011 the Real ID card will be introduced as a multi purpose ID card. This card has the potential to be swiped and updated by the authorities if convicted of an alcohol offense.

If you are illegally caught carrying cans or being drunk they can swipe your card on the spot. Using RFID they have the potential of track & trace on every can you bought and where you got it in case it ends up in the wrong hands. Your card will show up everything. Etagging is the way things are going.
    Or they do what they do now. Why do they want to make it more complicated?

And where is this in the Lisbon treaty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

King Mob wrote: »
    But damn that NWO for stop kids from drinking.

Or they do what they do now. Why do they want to make it more complicated?

And where is this in the Lisbon treaty?

Its all there Mob. The only reason you dont remeber reading it. Is because the mind police wipped your memory of it.

Men In Black wasnt just a film you know. But a thinly vailed exspose

starn wrote: »
    Its all there Mob. The only reason you dont remeber reading it. Is because the mind police wipped your memory.

Men In Black wasnt just a film you know. But a thinly vailed exspose
    Don't worry I can see the Fnords!

Ho ho ho. Post six hundred and sixety six. I saved this for you Run_to_the_hills guess who I am. Ill be brining you thru the hole in the wall later. So you better watch out. MWAH MWAH MWAH

Oh and 600 for me. It can't be a coincidence!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

King Mob wrote: »

Actualy, that's not quite correct. My friend lives in Boston and his mother was carded going into a bar. She was 47 at the time. I was carded in New York when I was 33 (and looking every day of it :().

But this has been common in the States for years. Nothing unusual really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    Actualy, that's not quite correct. My friend lives in Boston and his mother was carded going into a bar. She was 47 at the time. I was carded in New York when I was 33 (and looking every day of it :().

Does that matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

WhaLofShi wrote: »

They don't even accept duplicate driving licenses in some states on liquer sales. I lived in MA, CA, WA, for almost two years. I had to show state ID all the time at the age of 30.

The difference is that microchipped ID will be 100% track & trace on sales and is opened to to any form of a restriction that is implied on it.

If you are caught drunk in public or drinking in public they could ban you from drink for 6 months. If you are caught again in that period they could throw the book at you.

Your card would show up the conviction if it is swiped in a liqueur store.

meglome wrote: »
    Does that matter?

I'm sorry !! :confused::confused::confused:

What ? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

They don't even accept duplicate driving licenses in some states on liquer sales. I lived in MA, CA, WA, for almost two years. I had to show state ID all the time at the age of 30.

The difference is that microchipped ID will be 100% track & trace on sales and is opened to to any form of a restriction that is implied on it.

If you are caught drunk in public or drinking in public they could ban you from drink for 6 months. If you are caught again in that period they could throw the book at you.

I hate using this argument but... if you've done nothing wrong, this won't affect you.

Please explain how track and trace on booze sales would impact negiatively on people who don't violate the law.

• Advertisement

And this is a bad thing because.......
    People being charged for drunk driving is a evil NWO scheme?

And where is this mentioned in the Lisbon treaty?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

The card doesn't store any convictions. So that would mean every off license would need access to police records. Not going to happen.

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    The card doesn't store any convictions. So that would mean every off license would need access to police records. Not going to happen.

+1. The cards wouldn't hold much more than your name, a unique identifier and possibly a photo but in reality they'd probably go down the traditional route and have a photo printed on the card itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

How many kb/megabytes do they have the capacity for?

Gordon wrote: »

Not sure, but they're read only.

javaboy wrote: »
    +1. The cards wouldn't hold much more than your name, a unique identifier and possibly a photo but in reality they'd probably go down the traditional route and have a photo printed on the card itself.

It's not really important for the cards to hold any information. Name , rank and serial number are all that's needed. Should any government decide to legislate that all alcohol sales be monitored by a central computer, communication between the card terminal in the store and the central computer, could, theoretically, inform the shopowner / assistant whether or not that person could be sold alcohol. Having the necessary equipment in the store could be a requirement to getting an alcohol sales licence.

WHY WOULD ANY GOVERMENT WANT TO DO THAT.
    How does it help them control the world by knowing smeone prefers Miller to Bud and Vodka to gin

Would it not make more sence to monitor whch books someone buys and what newspapers they read. Then weater or not they prefer red wine to white.

Your just clasping at straws. None of it makes any sence

Just take a minute to think about what your writting and ridiculous it looks.

WhaLoofShi....
    Exactly

Gordon wrote: »

I'm not sure of figures tbh and even if I was, it would be somewhat pointless as I don't think even RTDH expects this to happen too soon. Most current RFID systems simply hold a unique identifier like a PPSN or SSN or employee number. It would technically be possible to make one hold a lot more but power issues come into play so for the moment, I wouldn't expect many passive RFID tags to have a capacity >1mb. I'm sure somebody else who spends a lot more of their time on this stuff can correct me.

The real issue isn't capacity. Tampering and synchronisation between the centralised 'rap sheet' and the one contained on the card would be bigger problems. That's why nobody would rely on the card to hold the info.

WHY WOULD ANY GOVERMENT WANT TO DO THAT.
    How does it help them control the world by knowing smeone prefers Miller to Bud and Vodka to gin

Would it not make more sence to monitor whch books someone buys and what newspapers they read. Then weater or not they prefer red wine to white.

Your just clasping at straws. None of it makes any sence

WhaLoofShi....
    Exactly

I unignored you because I actually had a feeling you were baiting. Looks like I was right.

Now, if you'd care to actually think about my post after casually browsing over it you'll understand what it is I'm saying.

You know what, I'll save you the trouble of disturbing your brain cells and cover it for you.

If any government should decide to .... doesn't mean any government WILL. As to your "question" of why any government would ... how the hell would I know what any future governemnt would legislate for?

My post makes no mention of any governemnt caring what a person buys. It simply states that a computer would inform the sales person whether or not a customer should be allowed purchase alcohol.

I have no idea why anyone would want to monitor what books are read by specific people or what colour they prefer their alcohol to be.
    starn wrote:
    None of it makes any sence.

.... and my writing looks ridiculous :rolleyes:

Nice to see that you were able to figure out how I formed my username. Maybe one or two of those brain cells are working after all.

I think I might even leave you off my ignore list, just to see what nonsense you come back with.

Your right I havent read all the thread nor do I intend to. From what Ive read from your last few posts you belive that there is a sinster NWO conspiracy { Which has no relevence to the lisbon treaty unlees Im missing something. But as Ive pointed out in other posts Iam quite slow. So mybe you can explain in further} to control peoples acces to achol

Now Im sorry but why go to all the trouble of hassel of doing this. Instead of say controlling peoples acces to books, newspapers, the internet, etc, etc. Which would make a lot more sence to me if I was trying t control the world. Then telling Joes Sixpack. Hes not getting one to night. Or moitering what his favorite beer is.

As for your personal attack I suffer from quite sever Dylsxia. Which I mention in other posts in other forums. So I apologise if it makes my posts a little hard to read. But dont for one minute thing im going to let you barnd me a idiot for it. But given you also clearly suffer from a debilitating mental disability [quite obiously more severe then mine] Ill forgive you and forget about it this time

• Advertisement

I'm not sure of figures tbh and even if I was, it would be somewhat pointless as I don't think even RTDH expects this to happen too soon. Most current RFID systems simply hold a unique identifier like a PPSN or SSN or employee number. It would technically be possible to make one hold a lot more but power issues come into play so for the moment, I wouldn't expect many passive RFID tags to have a capacity >1mb. I'm sure somebody else who spends a lot more of their time on this stuff can correct me.

The real issue isn't capacity. Tampering and synchronization between the centralized 'rap sheet' and the one contained on the card would be bigger problems. That's why nobody would rely on the card to hold the info.
    Most current RFID smartcards contain 64KB chips that store a copy of the information equivalent from a passport's data page, including name, date of birth and a digitized version of the passport photo. There are newer high-capacity 64kb chips (Similar to High Capacity SD cards) that could store and update your financial, medical, demographic data, basically everything about you.

Once the card contains your 18 digit social security or PPS number the scanner can match this against a central database. With the way the Euroopean Union is handing over all this information because of this "war on terror" to the US authorities it would not surprise me if it is already up and running.

Most current RFID smartcards contain 64KB chips that store a copy of the information equivalent from a passport's data page, including name, date of birth and a digitized version of the passport photo. There are newer high-capacity 64kb chips (Similar to High Capacity SD cards) that could store and update your financial, medical, demographic data, basically everything about you.

It wouldn't make any sense for the card to store records beyond the basics. They would just get hacked and therefore be unreliable as a source of info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

Looks like all these Cyberpunk RPGs and settings have gotten it right !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Once the card contains your 18 digit social security or PPS number the scanner can match this against a central database. With the way the Euroopean Union is handing over all this information because of this "war on terror" to the US authorities it would not surprise me if it is already up and running.

So what you are saying is that we will become robots? Basically if we accept these animal chips the world dictators will know every movement, control us and we will be slaves? Is this what you are saying?

It wouldn't make any sense for the card to store records beyond the basics. They would just get hacked and therefore be unreliable as a source of info.
    They would have to have the basics, Ie if someone got pulled over by the cops and scanned away from a connection. A certain amount of info would be required.

It would probably contain nothing more than is on a current license until its scanned. This is the proposed Real ID card with a sim chip and RFID but I have my doubts about the messianic pyramid. :P

REALIDCard.jpg

They would have to have the basics, Ie if someone got pulled over by the cops and scanned away from a connection. A certain amount of info would be required.

It would probably contain nothing more than is on a current license until its scanned. This is the proposed Real ID card with a sim chip and RFID but I have my doubts about the messianic pyramid. :P

REALIDCard.jpg

Whats this card got to do with this?

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Whats this card got to do with this?

Nothing really but since we started out on this thread with a tenuous (non-existing?) link between Lisbon and the NWO, why stop now? :D

This is the proposed Real ID card

No its not. Blood type, occupation, weight, place of birth, hair colour, eye colour and religion won't be on a Real ID card.

Is that a picture of you. I actually thought you were older

Why make a personal attack on the man. He is giving out information on a conspiracy theory, nobody has to accept his theories but I don't think it should become personal ridicule. :)

Sorry, just trying to get people to stick to the real issue being discussed. :)

• Advertisement

Nothing really but since we started out on this thread with a tenuous (non-existing?) link between Lisbon and the NWO, why stop now? :D
    Topic Definitely on target.

The FIRST thing that will be introduced when this poisonous NWO pact is ratified will be to roll out the pan European National ID in card ASAP. Europe cannot let their US bed fellows go ahead with this card without following suit in this Global "War on Terror". :rolleyes:

The Government is only waiting for the EU to call the shots as they cant afford it themselves so they say.

natlidcd.jpg

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    No its not. Blood type, occupation, weight, place of birth, hair colour, eye colour and religion won't be on a Real ID card.
    May not be visible on the card. I presume blood group and would be optional as may be required in an accident. Only a sample, Im sure the Real Real ID would be no more different than the current US driving license except for the implant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement