Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BNP members list leaked

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Darren Hoy. April 2002, the BNP supporter was sent to prison for 3 months for racially abusing people as they left an anti-fascist rally in Oldham.

you can go to jail for insulting people now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

eoin_s wrote: »
    Didn't Malcolm X meet up with the head of the KKK as well, as they both wanted segregation?

Its very possible, I really know little of this but I suppose the main point here is that people with extreme national and ethnic view points are willing to overlook any glaring issues of any kind of a populist cause to further their own agenda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Just a caveat for the attention of the paki-hating anglophile Irish immigrants of England's green and pleasant land:
    BNP in case you didn't notice stands for BRITISH National Party, as in BRITISH isles. (It is not the GBNP as in Great Britain National Party, for example). The BNP assumes ownership of the whole of the British Isles, which includes the whole of the island of Ireland, under one sovereignty loyal to HM Queen. The master race is white anglo-saxon. Their aim is therefore to reconquer the so called Irish Republic, home of one of their heroes, the Duke of Wellington of County Meath, and reclaim it for lebensraum. The moribund gaelic language will be completely extinguished throughout the British Isles and the long established halal slaughterhouse near Ballaghaderreen will close down due to the downturn in business.

That slaughterhouse is closing anyway-didnt you hear about it? The one in Ballyhaunis is still going strong however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Can we please not link to or post personal information of the people involved as it could land boards in some legal hot water.

Boards aren't the ones hosting it

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭bean

That slaughterhouse is closing anyway-didnt you hear about it? The one in Ballyhaunis is still going strong however.

Man i dont live to far away and never knew anything about the slaughterhouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Mordeth wrote: »
    you can go to jail for insulting people now?
    If you do it racially I suppose you can, probably only if you have a pretty bad criminal record though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

bean wrote: »
    Man i dont live to far away and never knew anything about the slaughterhouse

As far as I know everybody there got redundancy payments and it wont be around much longer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Is the register of gun owners public?

No more so than the addresses, work history, 'phone numbers (etc.) information on the journalists. You've got to go to some effort to get the info. Just because you can get the information does not mean it's necessarily a good thing to publicly disseminate it to all and sundry, as the journos found out.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Some of the comments and responses from the list website...

Here are some current comments:
    Original Message
    Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:36 PM
    Subject: LEGAL ACTION AGAINTS YOU

>
    > Hello, good sir
    >
    > Please remove my details from youre website in the next day or else I will pursue legal action. I no liberel lefty traitors like are against free speech and you hate youre own culture, so this maight be a futile attempt, but I assure you the legal action will come.
    >
    > And BTW I used an alias, "David Binns" doesnt even exist, you plank, so jokes on youu!
    >
    > Regards
    > David Mudkips (aka "David Binns" LOL)
    Email Response:

Hello Good Sir,

I am going to admit to reading your email at least 5 times yet only having a slight idea what you are talking about. I can only assume that you are revealing that you fooled the whole of Britain into thinking that BNP Activist x living at the address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with mobile telephone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BUT this was in fact an alias!

One little point that you never considered in your cunning plan is that it is in fact a criminal offence to register for a political party in Britain under a pseudonym. Furthermore if indeed the BNP did accept your subscription under a false name this is also an offence for which they can be banned from taking part in elections.

Apart from all this I have searched the electoral register in your electoral ward and it appears that Mudkips does not appear in that list. I'm assuming from this that you are either an illegal immigrant which would mean me passing your details to Immigration services for them to investigate, OR you are an apathetic bigot who does not vote OR your real name is Binns and you are, in fact, ****ting yourself.

Conragutlations,
    BNPmemberslist

Email Received:

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:16 PM
    Subject: Legal Action

I here by give you 1 hours notice before I commence legal action against you unless you remove the name John **** and any personal details connecting to John **** from the list of BNP members.

Please remove my details now!
    Email Response:

Dear Sir,
    I am afraid your email is not sufficient to make me remove the details at present. I must first ask you 2 security questions to ensure you are indeed Mr John *****.

1. Can you please confirm your credit card number, issue and expiry date, as well as three digit secutiry number on the back of your card. If possible your Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode password would also be useful.
    2. Can you please confirm your age, height, sex and sexual preference.

Once we receive these details we would be absolutely delighted to remove you from the list of bigots.
    Merry Christmas,
    George Agdgdgwngo and Family.

Email Recieved:

You have publicly displayed information on the internet of personal details, this is in direct conflict with the data protection act and you will be prosecuted.
    Senior SOlicitor
    BNP

12,000 BNP members will now be looking out for you, don't forget. You will be tracked through your ISP.

Email Response:
    Thanks for threatening violence against me there big chief, not like your type to do that. You could do a James Bond and track me through breaking into my ISP's building and hacking into their system accounts to find my address... or you could do a simple WHOIS on the domain. Sherlock.

Email Recieved:
    If I am not removed from this list within the next hour I will be personally taking legal action again you - either remove this list totally or remove my details - I will be informing the BNP. Remove the following details with immediate effect: Richard ********* ****** *******
    Email Response:

Dear Friend,

I realise it must be tough for you during these times of free speech, democracy and gangster rap but I would urge you to think twice before you threaten me with legal action.

I am saying this because, even though I despise your organisation I would be saddened if you were to venture away from your traditions by going through the proper democratic channels to settle your grievances.

Maybe a more suited option to your type would be to wear a white hoody and chase me down the street with a machete, or you could set fire to a cross in my back garden, or if you're feeling a bit oppressive simply round up a load of people with hooked noses and chuck them in a chamber.

Any of these methods will keep your identity and in turn keep my respect.

I hope you enjoyed the US election.

Regards...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

You might want to remove the personal details from that LolaDub. Boards isn't protected by anonymous remailers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LolaDub wrote: »
    Some of the comments and responses from the list website...

Classic, lol.

Whats the BNP going to do sue the many, many sites now that are sharing their bigot list?

Thats going to keep them busy till doomsday. They won't have time to enter elections - wayhay... a double winner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

javaboy wrote: »
    You might want to remove the personal details from that LolaDub. Boards isn't protected by anonymous remailers.

The details were already edited but i will re-edit if it causes you offence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

The fact that it's up on Wikileaks means it's pretty much up for good. If the Church of Scientology aren't able to have their docs removed then there's little chance of the BNP having any luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

LolaDub wrote: »
    The details were already edited but i will re-edit if it causes you offence

It doesn't offend me. It's just not worth the hassle for Boards to host/publish any personal info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

A car outside a British National Party member's home has reportedly been firebombed after personal details of the group were leaked.

West Yorkshire Police are investigating the alleged attack.

The car was believed to have been parked near an address in Liversidge, near Huddersfield, that featured on a leaked BNP membership list.

A police spokesman said they were aware of the BNP link.

"It is one of our lines of investigation," he said.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/British-National-Party-Members-Home-Firebombed---Police-Investigating/Article/200811315157335?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15157335_British_National_Party_Members_Home_Firebombed_-_Police_Investigating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Their aim is therefore to reconquer the so called Irish Republic, home of one of their heroes, the Duke of Wellington of County Meath, and reclaim it for lebensraum.

When they're planning their invasion it might be a good idea to let them know that his family was from Kildare and he was born in Dublin.
    . . . and the long established halal slaughterhouse near Ballaghaderreen will close down due to the downturn in business.

That's excellent. They're going to take over the country by force and then like the politest invasion in history wait for market forces to close down a halal slaughterhouse.

My knees are knocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Dinter wrote: »
    When they're planning their invasion it might be a good idea to let them know that his family was from Kildare and he was born in Dublin

He was well aware of that - he said that "being born in a stable does not make one a horse"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

last count over 60,000 brits are living in the republic and we are converting the irish in the uk ie terry wogan ,only time untill we take over remember we have are ethnic shops now -tesco ,boots ,marks and spencers, and before long asda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

last count over 60,000 brits are living in the republic and we are converting the irish in the uk ie terry wogan ,only time untill we take over remember we have are ethnic shops now -tesco ,boots ,marks and spencers, and before long asda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

eoin_s wrote: »
    He was well awawre of that - he said that "being born in a stable does not make one a horse"

But your family coming over with the Norman Invasion of Ireland, having only briefly stopped in England (comparitively!!) does make you Irish!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Biggins wrote: »
    12,000+ names named so far and there is only one possible incident.
    The BNP to be fair will try and milk this for all its worth!

Unless it was the BNP that did it in order to put the public on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Unless it was the BNP that did it in order to put the public on their side.
    Aye. If no criminals are listed, I'd say it's suspicious. What better way, than to give it to a reporter who thinks they got some sort of holy grail.

=-=

Wonder what would happen if a Sinn Fein list was published. Think there's a rule involving them, for the army.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Morlar wrote: »
    The bnp are perfectly legal & you cant sack somone for their political beliefs.

Soldiers in this country are not allowed to be a member of a political party. I don't know about the UK though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

the seemingly got the guy who leaked it and................

fined him £200. :p

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/sep/01/ex-bnp-member-fined-names-leak

Advertisement